Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | The Human Deities High School AU
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
@QuetzalQueen
I like to think that some game mechanics still apply to them, like the Glitters being more impervious to sickness (Plague is weak against Light) and a total wreck when it comes to using technology (Light is weak against Lightning)

I never go to zoos very often (like once every few years), but I always went to exhibits that allowed people to touch animals. I remember a time when my family almost literally had to drag me out of a petting area with goats and sheep (I love sheep) (Gladekeeper is probably the one getting dragged out of petting zoos tbh)
@QuetzalQueen
I like to think that some game mechanics still apply to them, like the Glitters being more impervious to sickness (Plague is weak against Light) and a total wreck when it comes to using technology (Light is weak against Lightning)

I never go to zoos very often (like once every few years), but I always went to exhibits that allowed people to touch animals. I remember a time when my family almost literally had to drag me out of a petting area with goats and sheep (I love sheep) (Gladekeeper is probably the one getting dragged out of petting zoos tbh)
xR7ErnV.pngW6y8rmh.pngNr0CWta.png
@Ayreria
I'm a person who has to be dragged out of aviaries, xD (not quite literally though)
Do you think Gladey would like birds?
@Ayreria
I'm a person who has to be dragged out of aviaries, xD (not quite literally though)
Do you think Gladey would like birds?
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
@QuetzalQueen
Gladey is the sort to love all animals, including bugs and the normally gross/scary critters. She'd probably attempt to organize a "pet play-date" or something with all the deities' pets. I cannot guarantee that will end well.

One of Gladey's "actives" (it's fun to imagine the AU like a videogame) is the ability to call animals like Snow White, so she can just attract birds and nearby animals to sit around her. Can't control them, though. So they probably will just sit around her. Maybe eat someone's lunch. -shrug-
@QuetzalQueen
Gladey is the sort to love all animals, including bugs and the normally gross/scary critters. She'd probably attempt to organize a "pet play-date" or something with all the deities' pets. I cannot guarantee that will end well.

One of Gladey's "actives" (it's fun to imagine the AU like a videogame) is the ability to call animals like Snow White, so she can just attract birds and nearby animals to sit around her. Can't control them, though. So they probably will just sit around her. Maybe eat someone's lunch. -shrug-
@Ayreria
That is a cool power! I have also thought of Gladey showing her generosity in an unusual way-going to a smoothie bar and buying fruit smoothies for all the other students that she knows, even if they didn't ask for one. Then she sees how expensive all the drinks are and thinks "Woops", but buys them anyway. Earthshaker would be grateful, and Windsinger would be excited, but I don't think Stormcatcher and Icewarden would be pleased. I can also imagine Gladey buying a terrible-tasting but healthy green smoothie to annoy Plaguebringer.
Out of all the characters, Gladey is the most like me in personality. I am not quite as social and wild as her (though I can be chatty when I want to be. Obvious on the Flight Rising forums) but I love fun, nature, organic food, and having a positive attitude.
I am like the Arcanist too- forgetful and procrastinating at times, but curious and intelligent. If I had to move to another flight Arcane would definitely be my first choice.
@Ayreria
That is a cool power! I have also thought of Gladey showing her generosity in an unusual way-going to a smoothie bar and buying fruit smoothies for all the other students that she knows, even if they didn't ask for one. Then she sees how expensive all the drinks are and thinks "Woops", but buys them anyway. Earthshaker would be grateful, and Windsinger would be excited, but I don't think Stormcatcher and Icewarden would be pleased. I can also imagine Gladey buying a terrible-tasting but healthy green smoothie to annoy Plaguebringer.
Out of all the characters, Gladey is the most like me in personality. I am not quite as social and wild as her (though I can be chatty when I want to be. Obvious on the Flight Rising forums) but I love fun, nature, organic food, and having a positive attitude.
I am like the Arcanist too- forgetful and procrastinating at times, but curious and intelligent. If I had to move to another flight Arcane would definitely be my first choice.
@QuetzalQueen
Both the Shadowbinder and Lightweaver would be happy with free smoothies. Flamecaller would be kinda hesitant, but, hey, she already bought them, so might as well. Most people like Gladekeeper since she's so nice and friendly. Some people find her annoying and shortsighted, though, like Plague.
@QuetzalQueen
Both the Shadowbinder and Lightweaver would be happy with free smoothies. Flamecaller would be kinda hesitant, but, hey, she already bought them, so might as well. Most people like Gladekeeper since she's so nice and friendly. Some people find her annoying and shortsighted, though, like Plague.
@Ayreria

i scream

YAAAAaSSSSSSSSSSS this is so freaking perfect. Please please put me on the pinglist! :D
@Ayreria

i scream

YAAAAaSSSSSSSSSSS this is so freaking perfect. Please please put me on the pinglist! :D
@Ayreria

Please let there be a secret relationship between Gladekeeper and Icewarden. Please
@Ayreria

Please let there be a secret relationship between Gladekeeper and Icewarden. Please

aKHNXwM.png
@KiraJacqueline
Sure, I'll get you on there :D

@duskflower
There will be no relationship like that in How to Catch a Shooting Star that I know of, but you can always post your own headcanons and visions of such here if you want!

Fuzzy really hates being around people and going outdoors, Gladey is going outside and socializing personified. I honestly can't really imagine anything between the two since they're kinda incompatible personality wise.
@KiraJacqueline
Sure, I'll get you on there :D

@duskflower
There will be no relationship like that in How to Catch a Shooting Star that I know of, but you can always post your own headcanons and visions of such here if you want!

Fuzzy really hates being around people and going outdoors, Gladey is going outside and socializing personified. I honestly can't really imagine anything between the two since they're kinda incompatible personality wise.
@Ayreria
I have a question: how do Stormcatcher and Lightweaver get along if they are opposing elements? Yes, I know they are rivals at the start, but they must get friendlier towards each other later in the story because they are a ship.
Also, are there any elements that Nature is strong against? I am sorry to admit this, but my flight seems sadly weak sometimes, especially against Plague.
@Ayreria
I have a question: how do Stormcatcher and Lightweaver get along if they are opposing elements? Yes, I know they are rivals at the start, but they must get friendlier towards each other later in the story because they are a ship.
Also, are there any elements that Nature is strong against? I am sorry to admit this, but my flight seems sadly weak sometimes, especially against Plague.
@QuetzalQueen [img]http://www.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2015411/rs_500x251-150511142851-38964-spoilers-gif-doctor-who-UpJf.gif[/img] [b]Nature[/b] magic is super effective against [b]Earth[/b] (plants eat dirt; I am sciencing correctly), [b]Light[/b] (plants eat light), and [b]Arcane[/b] (arcane seepage and radiation enhances vegetation growth; pretty good fertilizer) So this probably is referenced through Lissa's influence on Henry (she's the more dominant side of the relationship), being more practical/adaptive than Eileen and can surpass her in most impromptu activities, and usually suppresses Sirius in conversations through her dominance in them (really chatty). [b]Nature[/b] is weak against [b]Plague[/b] (eats life), [b]Ice[/b] (can't eat + too chilly), and [b]Fire[/b] (ow) attacks So this probably means that Theresa usually wins most of the arguments against Lissa, William commonly deflect Lissa's attempts to befriend since he's a loner like that, and Lissa can easily get overpowered by Akira's own personality (and physically too, since Akira is pretty buff) [b]Nature[/b] magic is weak against [b]Fire[/b] (oww). Can't win fights against Akira without back up.
@QuetzalQueen
rs_500x251-150511142851-38964-spoilers-gif-doctor-who-UpJf.gif

Nature magic is super effective against Earth (plants eat dirt; I am sciencing correctly), Light (plants eat light), and Arcane (arcane seepage and radiation enhances vegetation growth; pretty good fertilizer)
So this probably is referenced through Lissa's influence on Henry (she's the more dominant side of the relationship), being more practical/adaptive than Eileen and can surpass her in most impromptu activities, and usually suppresses Sirius in conversations through her dominance in them (really chatty).

Nature is weak against Plague (eats life), Ice (can't eat + too chilly), and Fire (ow) attacks
So this probably means that Theresa usually wins most of the arguments against Lissa, William commonly deflect Lissa's attempts to befriend since he's a loner like that, and Lissa can easily get overpowered by Akira's own personality (and physically too, since Akira is pretty buff)

Nature magic is weak against Fire (oww). Can't win fights against Akira without back up.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12