Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | The Human Deities High School AU
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Ayreria Awesome! Thanks!
@Ayreria Awesome! Thanks!
~celestial bodies don't care if you screw up~
@Ayreria Hm... Well considering that this is a pretty large school, maybe 6 orchestra divisions? Generally, that can be managed by 2-3 teachers.
@Ayreria Hm... Well considering that this is a pretty large school, maybe 6 orchestra divisions? Generally, that can be managed by 2-3 teachers.
fireh5.png
@Orbitz
The school isn't actually that large in population. There's probably around a hundred or so students per class, making around 400 students in the whole school, not accounting for drop outs or transfers. This is contrasting to public high schools I've known, which can have a number around a thousand.

As a placeholder, I just have one teacher listed down as "strings", as other instruments may be overlapped by other teachers (brass, woodwind, percussion) until I can figure out how to balance this out (how to classes). His name is "Suzumura, Akahito" and is listed on the teacher's section accordingly.
@Orbitz
The school isn't actually that large in population. There's probably around a hundred or so students per class, making around 400 students in the whole school, not accounting for drop outs or transfers. This is contrasting to public high schools I've known, which can have a number around a thousand.

As a placeholder, I just have one teacher listed down as "strings", as other instruments may be overlapped by other teachers (brass, woodwind, percussion) until I can figure out how to balance this out (how to classes). His name is "Suzumura, Akahito" and is listed on the teacher's section accordingly.
xR7ErnV.pngW6y8rmh.pngNr0CWta.png
@Ayreria Ohhhh, I see! In that case, one teacher will definitely cover it! Thank you :)
@Ayreria Ohhhh, I see! In that case, one teacher will definitely cover it! Thank you :)
fireh5.png
Greetings. I figured it was time for me to once again provide the fruits of my vast creative brilliance to you, my lucky colleagues in au nerdom. Here you go. [img]https://36.media.tumblr.com/4603fb413fbb61031af5e9d246a0be25/tumblr_o6a5ntjITP1tdefhbo1_540.jpg[/img] [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/86d82b20af452534261403e3d9e4124e/tumblr_o6a5ntjITP1tdefhbo2_540.jpg[/img] @Ayeria (correct guess on the last pics btw) @bergentruckung @sugarfrost
Greetings. I figured it was time for me to once again provide the fruits of my vast creative brilliance to you, my lucky colleagues in au nerdom. Here you go.
tumblr_o6a5ntjITP1tdefhbo1_540.jpg
tumblr_o6a5ntjITP1tdefhbo2_540.jpg

@Ayeria (correct guess on the last pics btw)
@bergentruckung
@sugarfrost
mUdXiA2.pngwpEE9mo.png
Art Shop
@Zarrith @BloodyAngel12 @Zenium
Sorry folks I'm gonna have to redirect you here until I remake that art thread because until then I can't edit the pinglist! Yo @Ayreria can you dunk them in the story update pinglist pls n thenk~
Sorry folks I'm gonna have to redirect you here until I remake that art thread because until then I can't edit the pinglist! Yo @Ayreria can you dunk them in the story update pinglist pls n thenk~
zu98AYW.gif
pYG2o2D.pngROOkhjW.pngqzuygoC.png
PxWaFa4.pngPqkCsO6.png
Hello friends, welcome to AU hell. I am Ayreria, your tourguide. Here you will find all the context and universe-things to bergentruckung's rad art.

I have added your names to the General Ping List, also known as the story update ping list (though Shooting Star probably won't be updated until summer because all the finals and prioritized projects I have going on)

@Minona
Your art is always uplifting :D Would you like to be added to the ping list?
Hello friends, welcome to AU hell. I am Ayreria, your tourguide. Here you will find all the context and universe-things to bergentruckung's rad art.

I have added your names to the General Ping List, also known as the story update ping list (though Shooting Star probably won't be updated until summer because all the finals and prioritized projects I have going on)

@Minona
Your art is always uplifting :D Would you like to be added to the ping list?
xR7ErnV.pngW6y8rmh.pngNr0CWta.png
@Ayreria

Awesome, thank you
@Ayreria

Awesome, thank you
SYJDX48.png
@Ayeria
Yes please
@Ayeria
Yes please
mUdXiA2.pngwpEE9mo.png
Art Shop