Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | The Human Deities High School AU
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Ayreria

Um, pretty sure Icewarden's last name is Vinter, not Karras. But other than that, I love it! This has gotta be the best FR AU I've ever seen (Though that space one does give it a run for its money)
@Ayreria

Um, pretty sure Icewarden's last name is Vinter, not Karras. But other than that, I love it! This has gotta be the best FR AU I've ever seen (Though that space one does give it a run for its money)
w2N3au9.png
@AviatorPi
Thanks for catching that! I must've failed to change it while I was copy-pasting the formatting onto every character post ^_^;;
@AviatorPi
Thanks for catching that! I must've failed to change it while I was copy-pasting the formatting onto every character post ^_^;;
xR7ErnV.pngW6y8rmh.pngNr0CWta.png
@Ayreria
whoops ninja'd
@Ayreria
whoops ninja'd
@Ayreria "Is not Jesus. Cannot bloodbend." 10/10 would read again

Would you mind putting me on the pinglist, though? owo I have to read through all of this eventually. When I have, y'know, time and all.
@Ayreria "Is not Jesus. Cannot bloodbend." 10/10 would read again

Would you mind putting me on the pinglist, though? owo I have to read through all of this eventually. When I have, y'know, time and all.
2e1vqdf.jpgb3JnDBj.gif
@Ayreria
Finally. Time to redirect peeps from the art thread here owo

@Lionrae @ViridianSylph @neonopaldragon14 @NightfuryDeath @BrightEyedBeast @dividedAnimus also @TsarinaTorment cuz u prob want in on this, anyway 'sup folks, look at what my trashm8 got up!
@Ayreria
Finally. Time to redirect peeps from the art thread here owo

@Lionrae @ViridianSylph @neonopaldragon14 @NightfuryDeath @BrightEyedBeast @dividedAnimus also @TsarinaTorment cuz u prob want in on this, anyway 'sup folks, look at what my trashm8 got up!
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
@Steex @Ayreria

The thread looks even better now.
@Steex @Ayreria

The thread looks even better now.
O2CQckQ.png8uFuUMu.png
Aaaaaaah, I love it. <33
Aaaaaaah, I love it. <33
VAAnkLY.png
Good ol' bumpity bump bc I can. Don't forget to check out the art thread! It's linked in my sig :3c
Good ol' bumpity bump bc I can. Don't forget to check out the art thread! It's linked in my sig :3c
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
It took me 24 hours but I went and read everything in the previous thread, I'm so proud of myself *pats himself in the back* |'D
@Ayreria I really enyojedthe fic, I need the 3rd chapter now!! I need my suffering D':

but I really need more "WHAT WAS WRONG WITH OUR PAST SELVES?!"
like Noodle reminding everybody how Tidey and himself are basically Bossman's dads and the others are like "whaaaaaat?!" and Bossmas is staring at him and Tidey with a face that just screams "he just went crazy,didn't he?!?!" and Tidey is just tinking how much he doesn't wants to remember those reptilian god memories.

Also, the moment they remember how we call them would be soooo glorious
"...Lord... Fluffylegs...." "Drool mama?!, how does that even happens?!"
... now that I think about it, we are shameful children
It took me 24 hours but I went and read everything in the previous thread, I'm so proud of myself *pats himself in the back* |'D
@Ayreria I really enyojedthe fic, I need the 3rd chapter now!! I need my suffering D':

but I really need more "WHAT WAS WRONG WITH OUR PAST SELVES?!"
like Noodle reminding everybody how Tidey and himself are basically Bossman's dads and the others are like "whaaaaaat?!" and Bossmas is staring at him and Tidey with a face that just screams "he just went crazy,didn't he?!?!" and Tidey is just tinking how much he doesn't wants to remember those reptilian god memories.

Also, the moment they remember how we call them would be soooo glorious
"...Lord... Fluffylegs...." "Drool mama?!, how does that even happens?!"
... now that I think about it, we are shameful children
rairai_by_thecomposerrn-dbrohjs.pngaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame_me_by_thecomposerrn-dbrogh4.png
hhh this is great.
hhh this is great.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12