Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | FR Secret Santa Art Exchange (art posted
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25
Aright! We've finished matching everyone up, sending out all the PM's now! ~ Expect to see yours soon :'>
Aright! We've finished matching everyone up, sending out all the PM's now! ~ Expect to see yours soon :'>
Hey everyone! According to my records, all 101 private messages have been delivered. If for some reason you didn't receive a private message from one of us assigning you to a recipient, please let me know ASAP! If you have any questions for your recipient, let us know and we can deliver the message to them for you so you can keep your anonymity. :)

Thank you guys again so much for participating! We're all astounded by the amount of people that ended up joining, and we look forward to seeing your artwork. ^^

@FightingPolygon @Livid @MonsterKid @Shale @Lizzi @MoonGoddess @Sixlet @AstralSea @Anchoram @CivElynBird @illegal @comedic @foxjaw @Vehementis @TygerTyger @Calicodog @Nonstop @Harmonywish @Slothie @Zif @khalyeezy @asgore @FallingFreely @EMISC @noxeulalie @mikareep @Chardano @qwertypi303 @CosmicCoelacanth @LadyTonudvhna @CruzRobin @macaroni @LaughingZuru @StrawberrySoda @Tyrell @kryumi @Kayle @Bootrear @Triibu @celenegood @limeypie @Gorwen @CaptainBlue @Skarrow @OtterQueen @BitterBitter @Kittyisawolf @MKNero @Nyctea @Gematria @PopteenPrincess @BloodyNgore @Calavir @ChocoXCheese @Aquascale @Mellifera @TheUltimateMage @Arplin @ClockworkEclipse @snowy @Lacelottie @beansprout @Whimsyfluff @Gainstrive @PhoenixMiko @Noctomnis @tunapuns @Thewarywatcher13 @koujakward @thefrostmonster @Tablode @Havendre @misscallierose @cthlh @Stickynotes @jobutt @Fantastea @pooses @Inishia @InHeritent @Fixeddotdice @Sanss @Itsy @TsarinaTorment @Juyoung @Doggo @sinisterlesbian @HeavensAxis @MoonEyedMeljah @astralavian @Steex @CosmogyralCat @Strigiforma @moonfable @BurgundyDay @Notandor @HallowDarkfrost @Quicksilvr @caerulean @petaldancer @nightvaled
Hey everyone! According to my records, all 101 private messages have been delivered. If for some reason you didn't receive a private message from one of us assigning you to a recipient, please let me know ASAP! If you have any questions for your recipient, let us know and we can deliver the message to them for you so you can keep your anonymity. :)

Thank you guys again so much for participating! We're all astounded by the amount of people that ended up joining, and we look forward to seeing your artwork. ^^

@FightingPolygon @Livid @MonsterKid @Shale @Lizzi @MoonGoddess @Sixlet @AstralSea @Anchoram @CivElynBird @illegal @comedic @foxjaw @Vehementis @TygerTyger @Calicodog @Nonstop @Harmonywish @Slothie @Zif @khalyeezy @asgore @FallingFreely @EMISC @noxeulalie @mikareep @Chardano @qwertypi303 @CosmicCoelacanth @LadyTonudvhna @CruzRobin @macaroni @LaughingZuru @StrawberrySoda @Tyrell @kryumi @Kayle @Bootrear @Triibu @celenegood @limeypie @Gorwen @CaptainBlue @Skarrow @OtterQueen @BitterBitter @Kittyisawolf @MKNero @Nyctea @Gematria @PopteenPrincess @BloodyNgore @Calavir @ChocoXCheese @Aquascale @Mellifera @TheUltimateMage @Arplin @ClockworkEclipse @snowy @Lacelottie @beansprout @Whimsyfluff @Gainstrive @PhoenixMiko @Noctomnis @tunapuns @Thewarywatcher13 @koujakward @thefrostmonster @Tablode @Havendre @misscallierose @cthlh @Stickynotes @jobutt @Fantastea @pooses @Inishia @InHeritent @Fixeddotdice @Sanss @Itsy @TsarinaTorment @Juyoung @Doggo @sinisterlesbian @HeavensAxis @MoonEyedMeljah @astralavian @Steex @CosmogyralCat @Strigiforma @moonfable @BurgundyDay @Notandor @HallowDarkfrost @Quicksilvr @caerulean @petaldancer @nightvaled
banner_by_friedsnipe-dcglsuc.png
Can't wait to work on mine and can't wait to see all the arts!
Thank you so much for organizing this! <3 Hope everyone has fun arting!
Can't wait to work on mine and can't wait to see all the arts!
Thank you so much for organizing this! <3 Hope everyone has fun arting!
I've seen the other side of rainbow - it was black and white. It was black and white.
tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif x[Nature Brew Service]
x[Hatchery]
x[Art of Cruz]
x+9hr FR time / German
Can't wait to see all the amazing art~! I hope you all have a wonderful time drawing/painting/other art forms you all use~!
Can't wait to see all the amazing art~! I hope you all have a wonderful time drawing/painting/other art forms you all use~!
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
Thanks so much for organizing this! I'm excited to participate and see what everyone makes!
Thanks so much for organizing this! I'm excited to participate and see what everyone makes!
can't wait to see everyone's pieces!!! also can't wait to work on mine *v*
can't wait to see everyone's pieces!!! also can't wait to work on mine *v*
gvt1Uid.png
OPLUnaB.png

YHZvmvL.png

RQDMtX5.png
pG4u1G7.png
R7Z3Ius.png
Aaaaaaa time to get to work on my part :D Can't wait to see all the amazing art that's gonna come from this!
Aaaaaaa time to get to work on my part :D Can't wait to see all the amazing art that's gonna come from this!
a1_by_budgieknight-dbnxlae.png
So excited to start working on mine!! I can't wait to see everyone else's work!
So excited to start working on mine!! I can't wait to see everyone else's work!
Thanks for organizing this! Very much looking forward to seeing everyone's art. >u<
Thanks for organizing this! Very much looking forward to seeing everyone's art. >u<
Z1Mernw.png
YAY! Happy arting everyone
YAY! Happy arting everyone
tB85F7R.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25