Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | FR Secret Santa Art Exchange (art posted
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25
@Harmonywish

It's up to you what you want to do with your artwork - do whatever you think is best! You know yourself better than we do :)

If you don't feel like colouring it, maybe make up for the lack of colour with some nice shading, or something like that?

@Harmonywish

It's up to you what you want to do with your artwork - do whatever you think is best! You know yourself better than we do :)

If you don't feel like colouring it, maybe make up for the lack of colour with some nice shading, or something like that?

@MissCallieRose Alright :> Yes, I'll do that to the iridescent/shimmer parts!! >w<~
@MissCallieRose Alright :> Yes, I'll do that to the iridescent/shimmer parts!! >w<~
@Lizzi
do we just send the finished art in a message to one of you?? ; v ;
@Lizzi
do we just send the finished art in a message to one of you?? ; v ;
@beansprout
Yep, just PM your art to any one of the helpers! We look forward to seeing it c:
@beansprout
Yep, just PM your art to any one of the helpers! We look forward to seeing it c:
banner_by_friedsnipe-dcglsuc.png
@Lizzi Still working on my drawing. It's taking longer than I expected. It should be done though by the deadline.
@Lizzi Still working on my drawing. It's taking longer than I expected. It should be done though by the deadline.
@FightingPolygon @Lizzi @MissCallieRose Really important question (and a bit urgent, sorry!). December 24th at rollover- that means December 24th, 00:00, correct? So like, in ~four hours?

I've been extremely busy for the past few weeks and wasn't even able to begin my piece until yesterday. I don't want to rush it because I want it to look good, but if the deadline is in just a few hours I will have to rush because I don't anticipate I will be able to complete it by that time. Maybe given a few extra hours, yes, but unfortunately not by the posted deadline, if that's the case.

Sorry, I'm just freaking out a little right now.
@FightingPolygon @Lizzi @MissCallieRose Really important question (and a bit urgent, sorry!). December 24th at rollover- that means December 24th, 00:00, correct? So like, in ~four hours?

I've been extremely busy for the past few weeks and wasn't even able to begin my piece until yesterday. I don't want to rush it because I want it to look good, but if the deadline is in just a few hours I will have to rush because I don't anticipate I will be able to complete it by that time. Maybe given a few extra hours, yes, but unfortunately not by the posted deadline, if that's the case.

Sorry, I'm just freaking out a little right now.
wmI4zZE.png
@HallowDarkfrost - Oh not at all! It's actually the rollover time on December 24th, so technically Dec. 25th 00:00 FR time. You still have a day to work on it, don't worry!

If the picture's still not finished by the end of Dec. 24th, what you can do is send us a WIP of the picture for us to post on the thread (but hopefully not many people will need to resort to that).

Good luck on the picture, lookin' forward to it! ^u^
@HallowDarkfrost - Oh not at all! It's actually the rollover time on December 24th, so technically Dec. 25th 00:00 FR time. You still have a day to work on it, don't worry!

If the picture's still not finished by the end of Dec. 24th, what you can do is send us a WIP of the picture for us to post on the thread (but hopefully not many people will need to resort to that).

Good luck on the picture, lookin' forward to it! ^u^
+1 hour ahead of FR time
e8egHcq.pngFRSS_Banner_2018_FINALE_smol.pngFl6IQM8.png
@FightingPolygon Thank you for responding so quickly, I was starting to get really stressed... I'm glad to hear that I still have some time to get it done. Phew.
@FightingPolygon Thank you for responding so quickly, I was starting to get really stressed... I'm glad to hear that I still have some time to get it done. Phew.
wmI4zZE.png
@monarque @MonsterKid @Shale @Lizzi @Anchoram @CivElynBird @Vehementis @Slothie @mikareep @CruzRobin @macaroni @LaughingZuru @Tyrell @Bootrear @Gorwen @OtterQueen @Kittyisawolf @Nyctea @PopteenPrincess @ChocoXCheese @Gainstrive @Noctomnis @thefrostmonster @jobutt @Fixeddotdice @Juyoung @Doggo @sinisterlesbian @HeavensAxis @astralavian @CosmogyralCat @moonfable @HallowDarkfrost @caerulean @petaldancer @nightvaled @Hexlash

Hi all! Hope you're all doing well.

We haven't had art in from any of you yet, and we'd just like to remind you that the deadline for your submission is today at rollover.

I know some of you have told us that you're working on your entries, and we appreciate that this is a busy time for everyone, but if you could let us know what's going on, we would much appreciate it!

Happy holidays! Keep an eye out tomorrow to see everyone's artwork posted on the thread :)
@monarque @MonsterKid @Shale @Lizzi @Anchoram @CivElynBird @Vehementis @Slothie @mikareep @CruzRobin @macaroni @LaughingZuru @Tyrell @Bootrear @Gorwen @OtterQueen @Kittyisawolf @Nyctea @PopteenPrincess @ChocoXCheese @Gainstrive @Noctomnis @thefrostmonster @jobutt @Fixeddotdice @Juyoung @Doggo @sinisterlesbian @HeavensAxis @astralavian @CosmogyralCat @moonfable @HallowDarkfrost @caerulean @petaldancer @nightvaled @Hexlash

Hi all! Hope you're all doing well.

We haven't had art in from any of you yet, and we'd just like to remind you that the deadline for your submission is today at rollover.

I know some of you have told us that you're working on your entries, and we appreciate that this is a busy time for everyone, but if you could let us know what's going on, we would much appreciate it!

Happy holidays! Keep an eye out tomorrow to see everyone's artwork posted on the thread :)
@MissCallieRose
Hi! I'll have mine in for today, just wanted to let you know I saw this.
@MissCallieRose
Hi! I'll have mine in for today, just wanted to let you know I saw this.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25