Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Fancy A.F. Bios (closed till 11/16)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60
@GhostQueen13 I have my hands full right now, but I'll let you know when i am done :)
@GhostQueen13 I have my hands full right now, but I'll let you know when i am done :)
tumblr_o8jld6tRHZ1tv56zio6_250.png __
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
and @Crystalfrost got Egres's bio done!

Everyone loved Egres.
The way he smiled at other dragons. How he never failed to lend a helping hand to those in need. How he always had a kind word for everyone around him.
Egres was happy and content in his Ice home.
He had everything he wanted.
Friends, family, food, it was no wonder that he was a rather bright and joyful dragon.
He never spoke of his past though.
Every time someone asked him about it, he would smile slowly, and gently turn the conversation around, as if nothing had ever happened.
It pained him greatly to talk about the past.
Egres was the lucky one, you see.
His father was recruited by the Lightweaver, leaving his mother behind.
Those from his previous clan who were not so lucky had to deal with a sudden drought.
Weather was harsh in the Beacon of the Radiant Eye, and it was particularly cruel that year.
Egres could still remember the way his mother held him before sending him off to find another home.
She herself was not so lucky.
Egres never forgot.
So when he was rescued and brought to the Icewarden's domain, he swore to protect and treat the other dragons around him with kindness.
He would not let those he loved suffer.
and @Crystalfrost got Egres's bio done!

Everyone loved Egres.
The way he smiled at other dragons. How he never failed to lend a helping hand to those in need. How he always had a kind word for everyone around him.
Egres was happy and content in his Ice home.
He had everything he wanted.
Friends, family, food, it was no wonder that he was a rather bright and joyful dragon.
He never spoke of his past though.
Every time someone asked him about it, he would smile slowly, and gently turn the conversation around, as if nothing had ever happened.
It pained him greatly to talk about the past.
Egres was the lucky one, you see.
His father was recruited by the Lightweaver, leaving his mother behind.
Those from his previous clan who were not so lucky had to deal with a sudden drought.
Weather was harsh in the Beacon of the Radiant Eye, and it was particularly cruel that year.
Egres could still remember the way his mother held him before sending him off to find another home.
She herself was not so lucky.
Egres never forgot.
So when he was rescued and brought to the Icewarden's domain, he swore to protect and treat the other dragons around him with kindness.
He would not let those he loved suffer.
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
hey all i'm taking a quick break, but I will post your bios here some time later. Thanks for the support :D
hey all i'm taking a quick break, but I will post your bios here some time later. Thanks for the support :D
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
@Nocty here are their bios! it was quite interesting, how they disguised themselves and pretended to be a harmless couple :)

hope i portrayed them well enough!

Liatris:

Liatris loved his clan.
Fiercely loyal, and protective of his safe haven, he would give up anything to keep it the way it was.
So when the clan leaders asked for volunteers to act as scouts, Liatris and his mate, Flora, practically jumped at their request.
And they did it well too.
Not a single conspiracy against the clan leaders had gone unnoticed by him.
He seemed to be everywhere, always on the lookout for danger, even when he took a break to eat or rest.
Liatris loved disguises, and trickery and taking on another dragon's identity.
Many a time had he and his mate disguised themselves as unsuspecting travellers roaming the Arcanist's domain, fooling bandits and trespassers.
Then taking them out.
He would do anything for his clan.
Anything.
Even go as far as to torture it out of his own friend, when he was suspected to have been a traitor.
Liatris couldn't be accused of having no conscience.
He regretted the things he did to keep the clan safe, sometimes, but he always wanted the best for the clan.
But the others remained wary of him.
It wasn't easy to trust a dragon who was always on edge, ready to leap at the slightest sign of a threat.
Can't you protect what you love?

Flora:

At first glance, Flora seemed harmless.It was the sort of thing that got most of the dragons killed around her.
Never underestimate a dragon's ability to fight, not even when they look like angels, graceful and charming.
Flora loved to use this to neutralize threats.
Like the trespassers and beast clans and the bandits, who were always willing to rob an innocent pair of travelling coatls.
It was always a pleasure to see the looks on their faces before she ripped them apart.
Despite this, Flora managed to maintain an air of lady-like charm and grace.
Some of the newcomers were easily fooled when they spotted the elegant coatl, never once imagining what she might be capable of when enraged.
She rather liked the scouting trips that she spent with her mate, Liatris.
It was fun when she could truly be herself.
And Liatris understood her, and loved her for it.
Even when she got angry at him, or acted like a spoiled hatchling, he kept to her with a stubbornness what both infuriated her and touched her.
She would never let any harm come to him or the clan.
Not even their leader, Feiyu, or her friend, Azrael could stop her when she flew into one of her berserker rages.
Although Flora was a sort of free spirit, she respected the clan leaders, heeding their orders, as she knew it was for the good of the clan.
She would never allow anyone she loved to come to harm.
Never.
@Nocty here are their bios! it was quite interesting, how they disguised themselves and pretended to be a harmless couple :)

hope i portrayed them well enough!

Liatris:

Liatris loved his clan.
Fiercely loyal, and protective of his safe haven, he would give up anything to keep it the way it was.
So when the clan leaders asked for volunteers to act as scouts, Liatris and his mate, Flora, practically jumped at their request.
And they did it well too.
Not a single conspiracy against the clan leaders had gone unnoticed by him.
He seemed to be everywhere, always on the lookout for danger, even when he took a break to eat or rest.
Liatris loved disguises, and trickery and taking on another dragon's identity.
Many a time had he and his mate disguised themselves as unsuspecting travellers roaming the Arcanist's domain, fooling bandits and trespassers.
Then taking them out.
He would do anything for his clan.
Anything.
Even go as far as to torture it out of his own friend, when he was suspected to have been a traitor.
Liatris couldn't be accused of having no conscience.
He regretted the things he did to keep the clan safe, sometimes, but he always wanted the best for the clan.
But the others remained wary of him.
It wasn't easy to trust a dragon who was always on edge, ready to leap at the slightest sign of a threat.
Can't you protect what you love?

Flora:

At first glance, Flora seemed harmless.It was the sort of thing that got most of the dragons killed around her.
Never underestimate a dragon's ability to fight, not even when they look like angels, graceful and charming.
Flora loved to use this to neutralize threats.
Like the trespassers and beast clans and the bandits, who were always willing to rob an innocent pair of travelling coatls.
It was always a pleasure to see the looks on their faces before she ripped them apart.
Despite this, Flora managed to maintain an air of lady-like charm and grace.
Some of the newcomers were easily fooled when they spotted the elegant coatl, never once imagining what she might be capable of when enraged.
She rather liked the scouting trips that she spent with her mate, Liatris.
It was fun when she could truly be herself.
And Liatris understood her, and loved her for it.
Even when she got angry at him, or acted like a spoiled hatchling, he kept to her with a stubbornness what both infuriated her and touched her.
She would never let any harm come to him or the clan.
Not even their leader, Feiyu, or her friend, Azrael could stop her when she flew into one of her berserker rages.
Although Flora was a sort of free spirit, she respected the clan leaders, heeding their orders, as she knew it was for the good of the clan.
She would never allow anyone she loved to come to harm.
Never.
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
@Shadifax and i am done with Deviant's bio! i like her as a mystery ;)

Where did she come from?
No dragon was sure, when Deviant appeared in the clan one night.
The mysterious fae had simply popped up in the clan, covered from head to toe in black bandages.
The other's weren't sure what to make of her, but after Forsaken had looked her over, she agreed to let Deviant stay.
Maybe it was because of the fact that they were both fellow Plaguelings, or that Deviant would soon prove useful in hunting, but the other dragons were wary of her.
She never spoke, not even to her own fellow faes, Jackdaw and Samandiriel.
And she disappeared, too, sometimes.
No one knew where she went when that happened.
When she came back the next night, her dark coloured bandages were dripping with some sort of sticky liquid and she looked....happy?
No dragon dared to ask.
What seemed to be even more suspicious was that she was never bothered by Forsaken.
Not even when she was being snapped viciously at after returning late one night.
Strange, wasn't it?
The other dragons thought so too.
It did not help that some form of rot seemed to be spreading over her wings.
Shadowy roots grabbed and twisted across her wings, making every dragons shiver at the very sight of it.
If Deviant knew the source of their discomfort, she did not do anything about it.
It was much better to keep them guessing than to tell the truth.
@Shadifax and i am done with Deviant's bio! i like her as a mystery ;)

Where did she come from?
No dragon was sure, when Deviant appeared in the clan one night.
The mysterious fae had simply popped up in the clan, covered from head to toe in black bandages.
The other's weren't sure what to make of her, but after Forsaken had looked her over, she agreed to let Deviant stay.
Maybe it was because of the fact that they were both fellow Plaguelings, or that Deviant would soon prove useful in hunting, but the other dragons were wary of her.
She never spoke, not even to her own fellow faes, Jackdaw and Samandiriel.
And she disappeared, too, sometimes.
No one knew where she went when that happened.
When she came back the next night, her dark coloured bandages were dripping with some sort of sticky liquid and she looked....happy?
No dragon dared to ask.
What seemed to be even more suspicious was that she was never bothered by Forsaken.
Not even when she was being snapped viciously at after returning late one night.
Strange, wasn't it?
The other dragons thought so too.
It did not help that some form of rot seemed to be spreading over her wings.
Shadowy roots grabbed and twisted across her wings, making every dragons shiver at the very sight of it.
If Deviant knew the source of their discomfort, she did not do anything about it.
It was much better to keep them guessing than to tell the truth.
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
hoooboy that is a lot of bios, haha :P
hoooboy that is a lot of bios, haha :P
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
bio for Sabre?? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9565718] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/95658/9565718_350.png[/img] [/url] pls make it dark as hell òuó
bio for Sabre??

9565718_350.png

pls make it dark as hell òuó
@jackilantern you came to the right place >:)
I'll do my best for her, will start on it soon! :)
@jackilantern you came to the right place >:)
I'll do my best for her, will start on it soon! :)
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
@Shanncrafter

Oooooo I like it!! Thanks!!
@Shanncrafter

Oooooo I like it!! Thanks!!
Josie | He/Him | Nonbinary
looking for Rainbows, Eyeburners, and/or Dragons for Skins!
kwlcS.gif GmOoG.gif
@shanncrafter
(As expected) I love it omg! i guess we both have a thing for plaguelings~
it's perfect!! thank you so much c8
@shanncrafter
(As expected) I love it omg! i guess we both have a thing for plaguelings~
it's perfect!! thank you so much c8
tumblr_ogwj7utkfH1s191fao1_250.pngwpEE9mo.pngtumblr_ogwj85DnQX1s191fao1_250.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60