Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Fancy A.F. Bios (closed till 11/16)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60
@taranovae they're both so lovely ;_; the accent really goes well with Leviathan's colours :)

anyways, i wrote 2 bios, just because :P

Leviathan:

Leviathan? Mothers would say, holding their hatchlings close.
Stay away from him.
No good would come from meddling in dark magic.
No good at all.
Leviathan knew the rumours they spread. The ones they said behind his back, when they thought that he wasn't listening.
He hated them. The way they thought that he was too foolish to meddle in necromancy.
Fools, the lot of them. This was where the real power was.
Leviathan never looked back after he turned away from the Arcanist. How could he, after what he had done?
He had neglected and broken every rule in magic and it was easier said than done to stop what he was doing.
His parents were horrified when he told them what he wanted to do.
Disappointed at the obvious lack of support from them, he became more reclusive, eventually withdrawing from the clan completely, dedicating every waking moment to his experiments, pausing only to eat or rest.
At first, the projects had been small. Bringing small animal corpses back to life, animating skulls and the like.
It was rather fun, Leviathan thought, seeing the younger dragons squeal and scream at the sight of the ghostly bones, seemingly coming to life by themselves.
Then it became more obsessive. Leviathan was never satisfied.
He wanted to bring a whole dragon back to life. Imagine!
A whole dragon!
This ended in failure, of course, and he was almost exiled to the Plaguebringer's domain, because where else could you play with bones and not be called mad?
Only the thought of leaving behind that source of magic, the one radiating from the Starfall Isles, always pulsing gently, just waiting to be tapped into, made him stay.
One day, though.
One day, he would make them listen.

Prophet:

Prophet never spoke.
Or rather, no dragon had ever heard her speak.
It was strange, that this lone female skydancer, clad from head to toe in white armour, had never spoken.
Not once.
She took to the coliseum frequently, constantly seeking to improve her own skills.
It was suspicious, her clan members decided.
Even when she was clawed or maimed, she never spoke a word.
Some thought that she was born mute.
Others assumed that a tragic accident had left her disfigured and traumatized, and that she was still in shock, and wore the helmet to hide the scars.
It was hard to tell what Prophet was thinking. Her face usually bore an impassive mask, and it did not help that a literal mask covered more than half of her head.
Her cold gaze chilled every dragon to the bone and no one dared to meet her gaze.
She did not have a mate.
She did not need one.
Prophet kept to herself, and when she wasn't spending time in the coliseum, she could be found keeping company with her familiar.
She was always ready for a battle, and although she did not show it, a cold gleam always came into her eyes when some foolish dragon decided to fight her.
Actions always speak louder than words, don't they?
@taranovae they're both so lovely ;_; the accent really goes well with Leviathan's colours :)

anyways, i wrote 2 bios, just because :P

Leviathan:

Leviathan? Mothers would say, holding their hatchlings close.
Stay away from him.
No good would come from meddling in dark magic.
No good at all.
Leviathan knew the rumours they spread. The ones they said behind his back, when they thought that he wasn't listening.
He hated them. The way they thought that he was too foolish to meddle in necromancy.
Fools, the lot of them. This was where the real power was.
Leviathan never looked back after he turned away from the Arcanist. How could he, after what he had done?
He had neglected and broken every rule in magic and it was easier said than done to stop what he was doing.
His parents were horrified when he told them what he wanted to do.
Disappointed at the obvious lack of support from them, he became more reclusive, eventually withdrawing from the clan completely, dedicating every waking moment to his experiments, pausing only to eat or rest.
At first, the projects had been small. Bringing small animal corpses back to life, animating skulls and the like.
It was rather fun, Leviathan thought, seeing the younger dragons squeal and scream at the sight of the ghostly bones, seemingly coming to life by themselves.
Then it became more obsessive. Leviathan was never satisfied.
He wanted to bring a whole dragon back to life. Imagine!
A whole dragon!
This ended in failure, of course, and he was almost exiled to the Plaguebringer's domain, because where else could you play with bones and not be called mad?
Only the thought of leaving behind that source of magic, the one radiating from the Starfall Isles, always pulsing gently, just waiting to be tapped into, made him stay.
One day, though.
One day, he would make them listen.

Prophet:

Prophet never spoke.
Or rather, no dragon had ever heard her speak.
It was strange, that this lone female skydancer, clad from head to toe in white armour, had never spoken.
Not once.
She took to the coliseum frequently, constantly seeking to improve her own skills.
It was suspicious, her clan members decided.
Even when she was clawed or maimed, she never spoke a word.
Some thought that she was born mute.
Others assumed that a tragic accident had left her disfigured and traumatized, and that she was still in shock, and wore the helmet to hide the scars.
It was hard to tell what Prophet was thinking. Her face usually bore an impassive mask, and it did not help that a literal mask covered more than half of her head.
Her cold gaze chilled every dragon to the bone and no one dared to meet her gaze.
She did not have a mate.
She did not need one.
Prophet kept to herself, and when she wasn't spending time in the coliseum, she could be found keeping company with her familiar.
She was always ready for a battle, and although she did not show it, a cold gleam always came into her eyes when some foolish dragon decided to fight her.
Actions always speak louder than words, don't they?
tumblr_o8jld6tRHZ1tv56zio6_250.png __
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
@shanncrafter

AHHHHH OH I love everything about them oh my gosh ;;;u;;; thank you!!
@shanncrafter

AHHHHH OH I love everything about them oh my gosh ;;;u;;; thank you!!
artshopsignature_zps01d135c0.png
BBCode: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11321384] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/113214/11321384_350.png[/img] [/url] Future name: SilverLining Hoard keeper
BBCode:

11321384_350.png

Future name: SilverLining

Hoard keeper
1421_150px_starlight18_by_miirshroom-dbyz1qc.pngR3OpbRR.png
R3OpbRR.png[/img]
SuYkYP9.png
tumblr_op6tymvBq91wo8ivwo1_100.gif[/url]
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
@shanncrafter I really like your writing!! Could you do a bio for my imp boy,, Egres?? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1844928] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/18450/1844928_350.png[/img] [/url] Sorry,, I can't think of anything that comes to mind,, but he is my Light-oriented dragon if that helps a bit.
@shanncrafter
I really like your writing!! Could you do a bio for my imp boy,, Egres??

1844928_350.png

Sorry,, I can't think of anything that comes to mind,, but he is my Light-oriented dragon if that helps a bit.
Josie | He/Him | Nonbinary
looking for Rainbows, Eyeburners, and/or Dragons for Skins!
kwlcS.gif GmOoG.gif
@GhostQueen13 got it! I'll start writing her bio asap

@Crystalfrost sure! I will do yours after GhostQueen13's :)
@GhostQueen13 got it! I'll start writing her bio asap

@Crystalfrost sure! I will do yours after GhostQueen13's :)
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
@shanncrafter //SWOOPS IN AND DROPS 2 DRAGONS [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11026484] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/110265/11026484_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6366825] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/63669/6366825_350.png[/img] [/url] Both : Scouters for the clan, they patrol the area pretending to be weak aristocratic couples, and strike conversations among other dragons for information gathering. They also patrol the area for suspicious activities to report to the clan leader. They are mates~ Personality : Both of them are wolf in sheep's clothing, not evil or anything, but willing to hurt to protect what they deem as important. Both are extremely intelligent with people and situations. Liatris: Kind, gentle on the outside and to those he treasures, inside only cares for his clan, willing to kill or even torture, though he prefers to get things done without bloodshed. More aggressive of the 2. Flora: Aloof and quiet, elegant and lady like to most people. When only around Liatris or people she trust, she's spoiled and somewhat blunt. Neither of them really WANT to hurt people, but they're not above it when it comes to their job and stuff. Super good friend with Azrael, respects Feyiu enough to take orders from him. I love your writing style~ so poetic! Thanks in advance :3
@shanncrafter

//SWOOPS IN AND DROPS 2 DRAGONS

11026484_350.png

6366825_350.png

Both : Scouters for the clan, they patrol the area pretending to be weak aristocratic couples, and strike conversations among other dragons for information gathering. They also patrol the area for suspicious activities to report to the clan leader.

They are mates~

Personality :
Both of them are wolf in sheep's clothing, not evil or anything, but willing to hurt to protect what they deem as important. Both are extremely intelligent with people and situations.

Liatris: Kind, gentle on the outside and to those he treasures, inside only cares for his clan, willing to kill or even torture, though he prefers to get things done without bloodshed. More aggressive of the 2.

Flora: Aloof and quiet, elegant and lady like to most people. When only around Liatris or people she trust, she's spoiled and somewhat blunt.

Neither of them really WANT to hurt people, but they're not above it when it comes to their job and stuff.

Super good friend with Azrael, respects Feyiu enough to take orders from him.

I love your writing style~ so poetic! Thanks in advance :3
@shanncrafter pssst it's me again~ I just got a new plaguebabe and have nothing for her yet, if you want to try your hand at makin' something up, please do! you know i love your writing ;u; only if/when you want to, though! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11250270] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/112503/11250270_350.png[/img] [/url]
@shanncrafter
pssst it's me again~
I just got a new plaguebabe and have nothing for her yet, if you want to try your hand at makin' something up, please do! you know i love your writing ;u;
only if/when you want to, though!

11250270_350.png
tumblr_ogwj7utkfH1s191fao1_250.pngwpEE9mo.pngtumblr_ogwj85DnQX1s191fao1_250.png
@GhostQueen13 I mAY HAVE GONE TOO FAR WITH THE HOARDING SORRY

SilverLining loved her work.
There was nothing better than collecting and recording the exciting finds of that morning.
Nothing.
Other dragons may think her crazy as she whispered lovingly to her collection of items, but she didn't care.
They didn't understand her at all.
It was no surprise when the clan leaders put her in charge of the lair's hoard.
It seemed that SilverLining had finally found her own little pardise, tucked away in the corner of the lair.
She couldn't believe it when they first made the announcement.
It was hers.
All hers.
So she started her work.
Everything, from food, to trinkets to even the familiars, were carefully written down and catalogued.
It was so satisfying, the feeling of knowing exactly where things were and how to find them.
Who cared that the others thought that she might have a problem?
She certainly didn't.
SilverLining never noticed her obsession with material possessions.
The others didn't know what to tell her.
Every time someone tried to approach her, she would curl up in a defensive ball, right over the hoard, and snarl at them.
What was wrong with protecting her precious things?
Nothing, as far as she could see.
Eventually, the clan leaders saw her problem, and pried her away from her beloved hoard, so that the others could get at the food.
She hadn't let them take any, you see. She couldn't just let any dragon take the food.Otherwise it would be messed up again.
She hated mess.
The clan leaders would have to reinstate her as the hoard keeper.
They had to.
She was the best one they ever had.
@GhostQueen13 I mAY HAVE GONE TOO FAR WITH THE HOARDING SORRY

SilverLining loved her work.
There was nothing better than collecting and recording the exciting finds of that morning.
Nothing.
Other dragons may think her crazy as she whispered lovingly to her collection of items, but she didn't care.
They didn't understand her at all.
It was no surprise when the clan leaders put her in charge of the lair's hoard.
It seemed that SilverLining had finally found her own little pardise, tucked away in the corner of the lair.
She couldn't believe it when they first made the announcement.
It was hers.
All hers.
So she started her work.
Everything, from food, to trinkets to even the familiars, were carefully written down and catalogued.
It was so satisfying, the feeling of knowing exactly where things were and how to find them.
Who cared that the others thought that she might have a problem?
She certainly didn't.
SilverLining never noticed her obsession with material possessions.
The others didn't know what to tell her.
Every time someone tried to approach her, she would curl up in a defensive ball, right over the hoard, and snarl at them.
What was wrong with protecting her precious things?
Nothing, as far as she could see.
Eventually, the clan leaders saw her problem, and pried her away from her beloved hoard, so that the others could get at the food.
She hadn't let them take any, you see. She couldn't just let any dragon take the food.Otherwise it would be messed up again.
She hated mess.
The clan leaders would have to reinstate her as the hoard keeper.
They had to.
She was the best one they ever had.
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
@Nocty and @Shadifax I still have a few bios i need to complete, so yours may take some time! I'll get to it eventually, don't worry!
@Nocty and @Shadifax I still have a few bios i need to complete, so yours may take some time! I'll get to it eventually, don't worry!
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
Oh my it's perfect!! Tell me if you have time to do another one!!! (If I could I most likely would have hirred you for my whole clan lol!)
Oh my it's perfect!! Tell me if you have time to do another one!!! (If I could I most likely would have hirred you for my whole clan lol!)
1421_150px_starlight18_by_miirshroom-dbyz1qc.pngR3OpbRR.png
R3OpbRR.png[/img]
SuYkYP9.png
tumblr_op6tymvBq91wo8ivwo1_100.gif[/url]
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60