Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Fancy A.F. Bios (closed till 11/16)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 59 60
@Partamonnit I tried to write something that was as close as possible to her original personality. I don't know if it worked out, but here it is anyway:

Jennifer quite liked her clan.
It was clean and neat, and her dragons respected her.
And she had all the time in the world to catalogue her plants and rearrange them.
She tried to be a good leader.
She loved helping the clan's newcomers and hatchlings, showing them around and giving them a place to stay.
It wasn't easy being a leader.
She had to make sacrifices.
Tough ones, sometimes, but essential to the well-being of the clan.
She never took risks without calculating the possible outcomes, you see.
Of course, it wasn't long before a proud dragons came by who mistook her delicate, precise movements for weakness and challenged her for the leadership of the clan.
Jennifer had almost laughed when she heard of his challenge.
But she couldn't let him take over.
Oh, no.
She was a genius when it came to botany, so it was natural that she was an adept toxicologist as well.
The dragon disappeared one night.
The clan was glad that he was gone.
Jennifer liked that they'd were appreciative of her efforts, even though they did not know it.
It would have been easier to face him head-on, but it was always better to settle dangerous matters with a peaceful solution.
@Partamonnit I tried to write something that was as close as possible to her original personality. I don't know if it worked out, but here it is anyway:

Jennifer quite liked her clan.
It was clean and neat, and her dragons respected her.
And she had all the time in the world to catalogue her plants and rearrange them.
She tried to be a good leader.
She loved helping the clan's newcomers and hatchlings, showing them around and giving them a place to stay.
It wasn't easy being a leader.
She had to make sacrifices.
Tough ones, sometimes, but essential to the well-being of the clan.
She never took risks without calculating the possible outcomes, you see.
Of course, it wasn't long before a proud dragons came by who mistook her delicate, precise movements for weakness and challenged her for the leadership of the clan.
Jennifer had almost laughed when she heard of his challenge.
But she couldn't let him take over.
Oh, no.
She was a genius when it came to botany, so it was natural that she was an adept toxicologist as well.
The dragon disappeared one night.
The clan was glad that he was gone.
Jennifer liked that they'd were appreciative of her efforts, even though they did not know it.
It would have been easier to face him head-on, but it was always better to settle dangerous matters with a peaceful solution.
tumblr_o8jld6tRHZ1tv56zio6_250.png __
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
@Adu may have gone a little overboard with this bio, its the longest I've ever done.
Hope you like it,ahaha

_ had been in the clan for some time now.
He had been sent by his father, Alistair, to learn a lesson.
He had been humbled by his mistakes.
He knew that now.
So why couldn't his father let him come home?
He had been raised among the dragons of the Arcane flight.
He had found many good friends, and even counted them as his own family.
Which was easy, given the way his father never replied his letters, or when his mother had told him that she was ashamed of him.
But we wanted to return.
He wanted to see the Abiding Boneyard, the Wandering Contagion, even the festering, stinking, cesspool that was the Wyrmwound.
_ was homesick.
He hated to admit it, though.
It was wonderful, here in the Focal Point, and he had Pyrope for company, sometimes.
The clan leaders and the rest of the dragons treated him as one of their own, despite his terrible actions in the past.
His father and the clan leader, Dinaer, were good friends, and _ was aware that they had some sort of agreement to send him here so that he could be more humble.
But he hadn't expected them to forgive him like that.
They had done it so easily, too.
If only he could let go of grudges like that.
If only he could go home.
He would show his father that he had changed.
And for the better.
But until then, _ would make his own home, among the dragons that he had grown up with.
Maybe he would find a mate.
Raise their own clutch of hatchlings, all born with bright pink eyes.
He had a family here already.
One that cared.
@Adu may have gone a little overboard with this bio, its the longest I've ever done.
Hope you like it,ahaha

_ had been in the clan for some time now.
He had been sent by his father, Alistair, to learn a lesson.
He had been humbled by his mistakes.
He knew that now.
So why couldn't his father let him come home?
He had been raised among the dragons of the Arcane flight.
He had found many good friends, and even counted them as his own family.
Which was easy, given the way his father never replied his letters, or when his mother had told him that she was ashamed of him.
But we wanted to return.
He wanted to see the Abiding Boneyard, the Wandering Contagion, even the festering, stinking, cesspool that was the Wyrmwound.
_ was homesick.
He hated to admit it, though.
It was wonderful, here in the Focal Point, and he had Pyrope for company, sometimes.
The clan leaders and the rest of the dragons treated him as one of their own, despite his terrible actions in the past.
His father and the clan leader, Dinaer, were good friends, and _ was aware that they had some sort of agreement to send him here so that he could be more humble.
But he hadn't expected them to forgive him like that.
They had done it so easily, too.
If only he could let go of grudges like that.
If only he could go home.
He would show his father that he had changed.
And for the better.
But until then, _ would make his own home, among the dragons that he had grown up with.
Maybe he would find a mate.
Raise their own clutch of hatchlings, all born with bright pink eyes.
He had a family here already.
One that cared.
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
@Adu uh replace the "_" with his name, once you get round to naming him :)

and also @Partamonnit , so the pings won't get lost :D
@Adu uh replace the "_" with his name, once you get round to naming him :)

and also @Partamonnit , so the pings won't get lost :D
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
flails arms randomly
flails arms randomly
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
@shanncrafter

The bio is perfect thanks! :)
@shanncrafter

The bio is perfect thanks! :)
@Partamonnit thank you! Her bio was certainly interesting to write :D
@Partamonnit thank you! Her bio was certainly interesting to write :D
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
@shanncrafter oooo could I ask for two of these dorks? I'm up for some sad backgrounds > w > They're digustinf boyfriends [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6161820] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/61619/6161820_350.png[/img] [/url] Grimoire's the youngest and only boy in my Sun Warriors, so the others are always babying and teasing him, but he doesn't really mind. He's always happy and lax and smiles a lot. There's a weird unsettlement to him, though, but no one can really pinpoint what it is. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7038029] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/70381/7038029_350.png[/img] [/url] Alec is my Technician's apprentice. He's bright and really good at what he does, and acts like some sort of buffer for his mentors' (Matteo) eccentric personality. He's just as calm and lax as Grim and likes to torment Matteo a lot. That's all I really have of them, other than the fact that Alec and Grim fo gross coupley stuff in the workshop bc Matteo hates Grim
@shanncrafter

oooo could I ask for two of these dorks? I'm up for some sad backgrounds > w > They're digustinf boyfriends

6161820_350.png

Grimoire's the youngest and only boy in my Sun Warriors, so the others are always babying and teasing him, but he doesn't really mind. He's always happy and lax and smiles a lot. There's a weird unsettlement to him, though, but no one can really pinpoint what it is.

7038029_350.png

Alec is my Technician's apprentice. He's bright and really good at what he does, and acts like some sort of buffer for his mentors' (Matteo) eccentric personality. He's just as calm and lax as Grim and likes to torment Matteo a lot.

That's all I really have of them, other than the fact that Alec and Grim fo gross coupley stuff in the workshop bc Matteo hates Grim
FR +15 || Call me Kit or Tea!
Makibaka // Dare to Fight
@shanncrafter

It's wonderful! Thank you so much c:
@shanncrafter

It's wonderful! Thank you so much c:
L A D Y S P I B E
Haunted Stone Orb
she • fr+3 • lore lair • exalting lair

 fulfill your calling
lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. maecenas maximus, risus eget molestie viverra, augue arcu dictum justo, maximus aliquam risus velit non lectus.
@Adu no problem! His bio was quite fun to write :D
@Adu no problem! His bio was quite fun to write :D
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
@Tealeafves ;) they look gorgeous! I'll get to work on them tomorrow :)

Thanks for the submissions guys!!!
(It's been a pretty long day :p)
@Tealeafves ;) they look gorgeous! I'll get to work on them tomorrow :)

Thanks for the submissions guys!!!
(It's been a pretty long day :p)
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 59 60