Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Fancy A.F. Bios (closed till 11/16)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 59 60
@shanncrafter

Thank you!! :D And awesome, can't wait > w
@shanncrafter

Thank you!! :D And awesome, can't wait > w
FR +15 || Call me Kit or Tea!
Makibaka // Dare to Fight
@TeaLeafves OH MAN I LOVE THIS

I SHIP IT
also i am not good at writing romance.
hope you don't mind :p (this has got to be the longest bio I've ever written.

Grimoire:

There wasn't a dragon in the clan who didn't like Grimoire.
He was easy-going and friendly, and always had a kind word for others.
He may have been young, but he was an adept warrior, capable of taking down opponents twice his size.
Even Morgan thought well of him, though she never said it out loud.
Grimoire loved his clan, and he swore never to let any harm come to it.
It was why he joined the Sun Warriors, after all.
He never spoke of his past though.
When excited young hatchlings asked him about it, he would laugh softly and steer the conversation away from that topic.
Grimoire was the only living survivor of an epidemic so deadly, it wiped out almost a third of the dragons living in the Plaguebringer's domain.
But these dragons were supposed to survive everything, weren't they?
That was several years ago.
But he could remember every detail of it.
How his mother and father pleaded at him to leave as they lay on their deathbeds, taking their last breath.
How he had struggled to escape when several other infected dragons, driven mad by the disease, tried to tear him apart.
How he had been forced to kill them to survive.
But it was in self-defence.
Wasn't it?
He had stumbled into the Mirrorlight Promenade, half dead with thirst and exhaustion, bleeding in several places and crying for help.
The clan had taken him in, nursed him back to health, and assigned him to the Sun Warriors.
Finally, he was safe and content.
The nightmares still shook him, sometimes.
Grimoire would jolt awake in the middle of the night, screaming and yelling in fear.
He would never forget the horrors he had been through.
He had found temporary comfort in Aylee, but she had left when she found him too clingy.
It wasn't until Alec arrived that he began to recover.
The nightmares were still there, sometimes.
But he had Alec to chase them away, to hold him and assure him that everything was alright.
And for that, he was grateful to the little coatl.
He had a family now.
And he would protect them.
Whatever the cost.

aaand here's Alec's. I sort of wanted him to be the affectionate one in the relationship, whilst i focused more on Grimoire's backstory in the first.

Alec:

Alec had everything he ever wanted.
Family, friends, food, and an apprenticeship to one of the most famous technicians in the Lightbringer's domain.
And he had Grimoire.
When Alec first joined the clan, the sorrowful imperial caught his eye.
Of course, this was before Matteo warned him that the Grimoire was no good.
A Plague dragon, Matteo had muttered.
Bringing a curse.
Of course Alec never believed him.
He didn't even seem capable of hurting a fly, let alone being a curse to the clan.
Until he learnt of the Sun Warrioirs
The clan leader didn't mind though.
It never hurt to show a little kindness every once in a while.
He never noticed that he was falling for Grimoire until the imperial woke him one night with a piercing screech.
Alarmed and panicked, Alec asked Matteo to help, but he rolled back to sleep, grumbling something about uppity apprentices.
Alec had found the imperial curled in a tight ball in the corner of the lair.
It was hard to imagine a creature so great reduced to such a pathetic state.
So he comforted Grimoire.
Whenever he woke up from a nightmare, Alec would be there, ready to lull him back to sleep.
Eventually this comfortable friendship turned into something more.
And Alec loved it.
None of the dragons minded.
It was always good to have bright minds join the clan, and even more so when the dragon in particular could stand his mentor's
unpredictable moods.
As long as Alec did his work, and Grimoire defended the clan, they let the both of them play around.
Especially in the workshop, when Matteo was out.
When Matteo returned, he would grumble and complain about the mess Alec had created, never once wondering what had caused it in the first place.
Alec would smile and throw another cheeky response at his mentor.
But he was happy here.
The nightmares happened less frequently, now.
But Alec would always be there.
@TeaLeafves OH MAN I LOVE THIS

I SHIP IT
also i am not good at writing romance.
hope you don't mind :p (this has got to be the longest bio I've ever written.

Grimoire:

There wasn't a dragon in the clan who didn't like Grimoire.
He was easy-going and friendly, and always had a kind word for others.
He may have been young, but he was an adept warrior, capable of taking down opponents twice his size.
Even Morgan thought well of him, though she never said it out loud.
Grimoire loved his clan, and he swore never to let any harm come to it.
It was why he joined the Sun Warriors, after all.
He never spoke of his past though.
When excited young hatchlings asked him about it, he would laugh softly and steer the conversation away from that topic.
Grimoire was the only living survivor of an epidemic so deadly, it wiped out almost a third of the dragons living in the Plaguebringer's domain.
But these dragons were supposed to survive everything, weren't they?
That was several years ago.
But he could remember every detail of it.
How his mother and father pleaded at him to leave as they lay on their deathbeds, taking their last breath.
How he had struggled to escape when several other infected dragons, driven mad by the disease, tried to tear him apart.
How he had been forced to kill them to survive.
But it was in self-defence.
Wasn't it?
He had stumbled into the Mirrorlight Promenade, half dead with thirst and exhaustion, bleeding in several places and crying for help.
The clan had taken him in, nursed him back to health, and assigned him to the Sun Warriors.
Finally, he was safe and content.
The nightmares still shook him, sometimes.
Grimoire would jolt awake in the middle of the night, screaming and yelling in fear.
He would never forget the horrors he had been through.
He had found temporary comfort in Aylee, but she had left when she found him too clingy.
It wasn't until Alec arrived that he began to recover.
The nightmares were still there, sometimes.
But he had Alec to chase them away, to hold him and assure him that everything was alright.
And for that, he was grateful to the little coatl.
He had a family now.
And he would protect them.
Whatever the cost.

aaand here's Alec's. I sort of wanted him to be the affectionate one in the relationship, whilst i focused more on Grimoire's backstory in the first.

Alec:

Alec had everything he ever wanted.
Family, friends, food, and an apprenticeship to one of the most famous technicians in the Lightbringer's domain.
And he had Grimoire.
When Alec first joined the clan, the sorrowful imperial caught his eye.
Of course, this was before Matteo warned him that the Grimoire was no good.
A Plague dragon, Matteo had muttered.
Bringing a curse.
Of course Alec never believed him.
He didn't even seem capable of hurting a fly, let alone being a curse to the clan.
Until he learnt of the Sun Warrioirs
The clan leader didn't mind though.
It never hurt to show a little kindness every once in a while.
He never noticed that he was falling for Grimoire until the imperial woke him one night with a piercing screech.
Alarmed and panicked, Alec asked Matteo to help, but he rolled back to sleep, grumbling something about uppity apprentices.
Alec had found the imperial curled in a tight ball in the corner of the lair.
It was hard to imagine a creature so great reduced to such a pathetic state.
So he comforted Grimoire.
Whenever he woke up from a nightmare, Alec would be there, ready to lull him back to sleep.
Eventually this comfortable friendship turned into something more.
And Alec loved it.
None of the dragons minded.
It was always good to have bright minds join the clan, and even more so when the dragon in particular could stand his mentor's
unpredictable moods.
As long as Alec did his work, and Grimoire defended the clan, they let the both of them play around.
Especially in the workshop, when Matteo was out.
When Matteo returned, he would grumble and complain about the mess Alec had created, never once wondering what had caused it in the first place.
Alec would smile and throw another cheeky response at his mentor.
But he was happy here.
The nightmares happened less frequently, now.
But Alec would always be there.
tumblr_o8jld6tRHZ1tv56zio6_250.png __
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
throw some bios at me, guys!
throw some bios at me, guys!
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
@shanncrafter

OHH OH GOSH THANK YOU THEY'RE AMAZING ;A; oh my god I love the dynamic they have aaaaaa i love them even more now SMASHES A WALL

thank you for them!!!! QvQ
@shanncrafter

OHH OH GOSH THANK YOU THEY'RE AMAZING ;A; oh my god I love the dynamic they have aaaaaa i love them even more now SMASHES A WALL

thank you for them!!!! QvQ
FR +15 || Call me Kit or Tea!
Makibaka // Dare to Fight
@TeaLeafves no problem! Glad that you like it, ahahaha. It was quite fun to write their bios. :D

*repairs wall*

:p
@TeaLeafves no problem! Glad that you like it, ahahaha. It was quite fun to write their bios. :D

*repairs wall*

:p
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
Throw some bios at me
Throw some bios at me
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1291647] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/12917/1291647_350.png[/img] [/url] @shanncrafter OH HEY wanna give Pavonine a shot? She's full of rage and anger, she lies and cheats and steals, she's twitchy as all get out, and her greatest goal in life is to find her cassnova, rolling stone of a father and kill him. She had a mate, Abalone, the kind and smart but slow-witted Tundra, but she was such a royal butt to him and he left her. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1638587] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/16386/1638587_350.png[/img] [/url] WHILE YOU'RE AT IT if you wanna give poor Abalone a go, have at it! He just kind of sits around and lets everyone treat him like crap because he has no self-worth, even though he's insanely smart. FUNTIMES Go as all-out depressing on him as you'd like!

1291647_350.png

@shanncrafter OH HEY wanna give Pavonine a shot? She's full of rage and anger, she lies and cheats and steals, she's twitchy as all get out, and her greatest goal in life is to find her cassnova, rolling stone of a father and kill him. She had a mate, Abalone, the kind and smart but slow-witted Tundra, but she was such a royal butt to him and he left her.

1638587_350.png

WHILE YOU'RE AT IT if you wanna give poor Abalone a go, have at it! He just kind of sits around and lets everyone treat him like crap because he has no self-worth, even though he's insanely smart. FUNTIMES Go as all-out depressing on him as you'd like!
@shanncrafter give me some bios, i don't have a personality for this drag so go wild, go long, use some other dragons from my layer too? ;D I'm lovin these threads (mind he has two little boys, both imperials) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8595781] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/85958/8595781_350.png[/img]
@shanncrafter
give me some bios, i don't have a personality for this drag so go wild, go long, use some other dragons from my layer too? ;D I'm lovin these threads
(mind he has two little boys, both imperials)

8595781_350.png
T3TuubO.png
@WhoDoVoodoo oh wow your dergs are lovely :) I'll get started on the bios soon! Thanks!

@dragoncrystal Awesome! Will get to work on it soon :D thanks!
@WhoDoVoodoo oh wow your dergs are lovely :) I'll get started on the bios soon! Thanks!

@dragoncrystal Awesome! Will get to work on it soon :D thanks!
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
welcome ;) cant wait to see it!
welcome ;) cant wait to see it!
T3TuubO.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 59 60