Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Fancy A.F. Bios (closed till 11/16)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60
@Shadifax oooh she looks terrifying >:) doing her bio now!
@Shadifax oooh she looks terrifying >:) doing her bio now!
tumblr_o8jld6tRHZ1tv56zio6_250.png __
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
@shanncrafter
Thank you so much, I love it! I'll just copy and paste it for now but reformat it later.
The idea is amazing though, her being an ancient, silent being *__*
I can't wait to draw the refined silent lady
@shanncrafter
Thank you so much, I love it! I'll just copy and paste it for now but reformat it later.
The idea is amazing though, her being an ancient, silent being *__*
I can't wait to draw the refined silent lady
tumblr_inline_njviwo2B9Z1qg2i5p.png
@Starphrax glad i could help :)
@Starphrax glad i could help :)
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
@shanncrafter
thank you so much, take your time!~
@shanncrafter
thank you so much, take your time!~
tumblr_ogwj7utkfH1s191fao1_250.pngwpEE9mo.pngtumblr_ogwj85DnQX1s191fao1_250.png
@Shadifax aaand done! (i may have gone a little overboard so.....sorry :P your lair seems pretty plague-ish though ahah *wink wink nudge nudge*)

Who said Forsaken didn't like a good fight every now and then?
The headstrong, daring wildclaw loved challenges. The more dangerous, the better and if it couldn't get you killed, well, where was the fun in that?
You could tell it from the marks.
Her legs and claws were slashed and scarred. Her face bore a huge gash that cut right across her right eye.
But her wings were the worst of all.
Ragged and tattered, they didn't even seem capable of catching a breeze, let alone flight.
Her red, glowing eyes threatened a painful death if anyone tried to cross her.
Forsaken knew some of the clan feared and respected her so she encouraged that reputation, intimidating newcomers, turning on her own mates and terrifying the hatchlings.
Any dragon daring enough to challenge her for leadership would end up dead or maimed, as Forsaken never tolerated any sign of rebellion and any potential threats to her leadership were quickly extinguished, the main perpetrators exiled or killed off.
It was no wonder that some of the dragons stayed clear of her.
The demonic appearance really didn't help with her popularity either.
Or the snapping and growling at strangers.
Or the way she seemed to be watching your every move.

(love the accent though)
@Shadifax aaand done! (i may have gone a little overboard so.....sorry :P your lair seems pretty plague-ish though ahah *wink wink nudge nudge*)

Who said Forsaken didn't like a good fight every now and then?
The headstrong, daring wildclaw loved challenges. The more dangerous, the better and if it couldn't get you killed, well, where was the fun in that?
You could tell it from the marks.
Her legs and claws were slashed and scarred. Her face bore a huge gash that cut right across her right eye.
But her wings were the worst of all.
Ragged and tattered, they didn't even seem capable of catching a breeze, let alone flight.
Her red, glowing eyes threatened a painful death if anyone tried to cross her.
Forsaken knew some of the clan feared and respected her so she encouraged that reputation, intimidating newcomers, turning on her own mates and terrifying the hatchlings.
Any dragon daring enough to challenge her for leadership would end up dead or maimed, as Forsaken never tolerated any sign of rebellion and any potential threats to her leadership were quickly extinguished, the main perpetrators exiled or killed off.
It was no wonder that some of the dragons stayed clear of her.
The demonic appearance really didn't help with her popularity either.
Or the snapping and growling at strangers.
Or the way she seemed to be watching your every move.

(love the accent though)
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
@shanncrafter
i-
oh my god
ohhh my godddd
i'm trying not to caps-spam right now i love it SO MUCH it's super perfect!! *u*

[and yeah i love plague themes, i kind of consider plague a second home, but droolmama has my loyalty]

thank you so so so much!~ C:
@shanncrafter
i-
oh my god
ohhh my godddd
i'm trying not to caps-spam right now i love it SO MUCH it's super perfect!! *u*

[and yeah i love plague themes, i kind of consider plague a second home, but droolmama has my loyalty]

thank you so so so much!~ C:
@Shadifax Your're welcome :) I'm happy that you like it!! She's a lovely dragon ;) Shadow was my second choice when choosing a flight as Plague got me first :D
@Shadifax Your're welcome :) I'm happy that you like it!! She's a lovely dragon ;) Shadow was my second choice when choosing a flight as Plague got me first :D
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
@shanncrafter
thank you! i love her, had her from the very beginning~
I was torn between Shadow and Plague, I love dark themes and gorey themes about equally, I've just always been represented by purple I guess??

anyway thanks again omg, if you have freetime later on maybe i'll throw another request at you c:
@shanncrafter
thank you! i love her, had her from the very beginning~
I was torn between Shadow and Plague, I love dark themes and gorey themes about equally, I've just always been represented by purple I guess??

anyway thanks again omg, if you have freetime later on maybe i'll throw another request at you c:
@Shadifax ahaha no problem! You can throw another dragon over here anytime :D
@Shadifax ahaha no problem! You can throw another dragon over here anytime :D
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
@shanncrafter ooooooohhhhhhh, i really love your writing ;;;; could i nab a bio for either of these dragons?? i don't have anything in mind for Leviathan, if you choose him. i think of Prophet as a silent, sometimes stubborn (think of Brienne from game of thrones???) warrior. you don't have to do both of them, just whichever speaks to you! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=105238&tab=dragon&did=8213194][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/82132/8213194_350.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=105238&tab=dragon&did=9378933][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/93790/9378933_350.png[/img][/url]
@shanncrafter ooooooohhhhhhh, i really love your writing ;;;;

could i nab a bio for either of these dragons?? i don't have anything in mind for Leviathan, if you choose him. i think of Prophet as a silent, sometimes stubborn (think of Brienne from game of thrones???) warrior. you don't have to do both of them, just whichever speaks to you!

8213194_350.png

9378933_350.png
artshopsignature_zps01d135c0.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60