Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Nuzlocke: The Crippled Fae
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@kingofeli

Yeah, I'll add you! :)
@kingofeli

Yeah, I'll add you! :)
My lair is a Nuzlocke Lair! Follow the story here!
@PvtPuns A tip: To link to a specific post, right-click on the 'quote' button on the post, and click 'Copy Link Address'. Then just paste into the URL box when you're posting the link c:
@PvtPuns A tip: To link to a specific post, right-click on the 'quote' button on the post, and click 'Copy Link Address'. Then just paste into the URL box when you're posting the link c:
@FlyingNorth

What, really? That's bananas. Thanks, I'll do that!!
@FlyingNorth

What, really? That's bananas. Thanks, I'll do that!!
@Vellain @AnaliAmber @Pyromania @FlyingNorth @FiddleRiddle @SylphofPens @Gwineira @kingofeli ((I was Flowerstormed while writing a chapter, so I asked them if I could add it in to the story! After these last few chapters we could use some flowers, haha! A big thank-you to @Liatai for making this chapter possible!!)) [b]003: Visitors[/b] Neveah was healthy, and for this Sydonia was grateful. Though she would rather not remain in this broken husk of the lair she had built with her kin, there was no choice but to remain. Neveah was not yet strong enough to leave, and Sydonia could not carry them both with her magic. So they remained. Luckily there was food preserved in their stores. Sydonia could not hunt in her condition, not yet, and Neveah grew exponentially each day. As you can imagine, a large dragon has a large stomach. Early one morning, Sydonia's sleep was interrupted by dragon-song. And flutes? She turned her head towards the entrance to her lair, fins fanned and ears perked. Who was playing flutes? For that matter, who was [i]singing[/i]? [quote=Liatai]A pair of Skydancers, one purple as the twilight sky and one white with shimmering sunrise-colored wings, are the source of the singing. They spiral through the air, harmonizing with each other. Below them, leaping and gliding through the air currents when their powerful hind legs don't find purchase on more solid footing, a pair of Wildclaws dance. They play bamboo flutes, leading the Skydancers in cheerful melody as they dash along. The winds swirl around them, responding to the call of their musical magic... The reason for their spellcasting becomes clear as they approach your clan in formation. The four dragons are balancing a veritable rainbow cloud between them, boosted up by the flute-playing Wildclaws even as the wingbeats of the Skydancers direct it.[/quote] Neveah was awake as well by now, and watched the approach of the dragons eagerly. She had not seen many others since she had been hatched. Sydonia wasn't able to take her anywhere, and there were no others in the lair. She was already flapping her wings, stout legs shuffling to the entrance. Sydonia scittered in front of her quickly, her fins flaring and her wings leaving long streaks in the dirt as they dragged along. Neveah stopped, looking past the Fae and settling for watching from this distance. Sydonia turned her head over her shoulders, watching the Skydancers and Wildclaws with wide eyes. What was that... cloud they carried. On second thought, it didn't look like a cloud. It was too colorful. [i]What on earth?[/i] [quote=Liatai]"There's one! TARGET SIGHTED, LADIES! CHARGE!" At the green striped Wildclaw's call, they race straight toward your clan's lair! Good Windsinger, it's a cloud of flower petals and leaves! The Wildclaws swoop to a stop at the edge of your clan's territory, laughing as they guide the winds to blow the cloud into the heart of your lair -- the colors! They're everywhere! The Skydancers spiral through the sky, giggling, watching the show. "I believe we have them, Feamnadh." "I would say they've been thoroughly routed, Amataist." The silver-winged Wildclaw blows a quick tune on her flute, calling the Skydancers back. They spin back into formation, still giggling. "On to the next target, girls! Let's go!" The green Wildclaw laughs, reaching into her vest to pull out a small box with a roll of parchment attached. She darts forward, placing it on the nearest convenient solid surface in your lair. The other one smiles, her voice soft and lilting. "Have a pleasant day." The four dragons race off, their melodies soaring off into the distance toward another clan.[/quote] Flower petals were [i]everywhere[/i]. Neveah didn't seem to mind, reveling in the falling slivers of color. She swatted at several with her paws, honking at them as they flew away. She hopped further into the lair, chasing several rose petals. When they landed, she smacked her paw on top of one, then pulled it back, watching her 'prey'. She hopped on the petals several more times, squawking in protest when they did not continue to fly away. Sydonia craned her neck to watch the Wildclaws as they departed with glee, after placing a scroll in her lair's entryway. Their voices had never once departed from their melodious tone. She supposed they did this often. With great suspicion, she approached the box and parchment, leaning over it. She wanted to discern its purpose without opening it, but that didn't seem possible. Sydonia snatched at the parchment, leaping away from the box as if it were a bomb. Nothing happened. She looked around to be sure that Neveah hadn't seen that display, then opened the scroll. [quote=Liatai][i]Best wishes from the Bramblewood Grove and other friends in the Nature Flight. May your coming years be joyful, safe, and prosperous, and may vibrant new growth spring from the ashes of the past! Sincerely, Ceotha, Earraedhris, Sprout, and the rest of the Clan of the Bramblewood Grove[/i][/quote] Oh. The Fae lifted her gaze to the distant figures of the Skydancers and Wildclaws. How... [i]kind[/i]. She felt shame at her surprise. The events of the last two weeks had left her suspicious of everyone and everything. It was difficult to imagine that there was still kindness in the world. The box contained flowers, a welcome addition to their stores of herbs and plants, and several insects. Sydonia was especially grateful for those. The supply had been running low. Thankfully, Neveah preferred meat, of which there was plenty saved; Sydonia did not partake. She silently thanked the group of dragons that had come by. They seemed to have continued on, perhaps to deliver more of the colorful petal showers. It seemed a worthwhile pursuit, and had been a much appreciated distraction from the silence and melancholy of the past week and a half. She wished them luck. Sydonia lowered her head to the petals and exhaled sharply, blowing several of them into the air. She watched fondly as Neveah stalked and attacked them with a tiny, rasping roar. Fearsome. She lowered herself to the rocky floor, blowing petals into the air periodically for the young Guardian to play with. She felt... Good. Better than she had in a while. It was strange how such a small gesture could make the world seem brighter.
@Vellain @AnaliAmber @Pyromania @FlyingNorth @FiddleRiddle
@SylphofPens @Gwineira @kingofeli

((I was Flowerstormed while writing a chapter, so I asked them if I could add it in to the story! After these last few chapters we could use some flowers, haha! A big thank-you to @Liatai for making this chapter possible!!))

003: Visitors

Neveah was healthy, and for this Sydonia was grateful. Though she would rather not remain in this broken husk of the lair she had built with her kin, there was no choice but to remain. Neveah was not yet strong enough to leave, and Sydonia could not carry them both with her magic. So they remained. Luckily there was food preserved in their stores. Sydonia could not hunt in her condition, not yet, and Neveah grew exponentially each day. As you can imagine, a large dragon has a large stomach.

Early one morning, Sydonia's sleep was interrupted by dragon-song. And flutes? She turned her head towards the entrance to her lair, fins fanned and ears perked. Who was playing flutes? For that matter, who was singing?

Liatai wrote:
A pair of Skydancers, one purple as the twilight sky and one white with shimmering sunrise-colored wings, are the source of the singing. They spiral through the air, harmonizing with each other. Below them, leaping and gliding through the air currents when their powerful hind legs don't find purchase on more solid footing, a pair of Wildclaws dance. They play bamboo flutes, leading the Skydancers in cheerful melody as they dash along. The winds swirl around them, responding to the call of their musical magic...

The reason for their spellcasting becomes clear as they approach your clan in formation. The four dragons are balancing a veritable rainbow cloud between them, boosted up by the flute-playing Wildclaws even as the wingbeats of the Skydancers direct it.

Neveah was awake as well by now, and watched the approach of the dragons eagerly. She had not seen many others since she had been hatched. Sydonia wasn't able to take her anywhere, and there were no others in the lair. She was already flapping her wings, stout legs shuffling to the entrance. Sydonia scittered in front of her quickly, her fins flaring and her wings leaving long streaks in the dirt as they dragged along. Neveah stopped, looking past the Fae and settling for watching from this distance. Sydonia turned her head over her shoulders, watching the Skydancers and Wildclaws with wide eyes.

What was that... cloud they carried. On second thought, it didn't look like a cloud. It was too colorful. What on earth?

Liatai wrote:
"There's one! TARGET SIGHTED, LADIES! CHARGE!"

At the green striped Wildclaw's call, they race straight toward your clan's lair! Good Windsinger, it's a cloud of flower petals and leaves! The Wildclaws swoop to a stop at the edge of your clan's territory, laughing as they guide the winds to blow the cloud into the heart of your lair -- the colors! They're everywhere!

The Skydancers spiral through the sky, giggling, watching the show. "I believe we have them, Feamnadh."

"I would say they've been thoroughly routed, Amataist."

The silver-winged Wildclaw blows a quick tune on her flute, calling the Skydancers back. They spin back into formation, still giggling.

"On to the next target, girls! Let's go!" The green Wildclaw laughs, reaching into her vest to pull out a small box with a roll of parchment attached. She darts forward, placing it on the nearest convenient solid surface in your lair.

The other one smiles, her voice soft and lilting. "Have a pleasant day."

The four dragons race off, their melodies soaring off into the distance toward another clan.

Flower petals were everywhere. Neveah didn't seem to mind, reveling in the falling slivers of color. She swatted at several with her paws, honking at them as they flew away. She hopped further into the lair, chasing several rose petals. When they landed, she smacked her paw on top of one, then pulled it back, watching her 'prey'. She hopped on the petals several more times, squawking in protest when they did not continue to fly away.

Sydonia craned her neck to watch the Wildclaws as they departed with glee, after placing a scroll in her lair's entryway. Their voices had never once departed from their melodious tone. She supposed they did this often.

With great suspicion, she approached the box and parchment, leaning over it. She wanted to discern its purpose without opening it, but that didn't seem possible. Sydonia snatched at the parchment, leaping away from the box as if it were a bomb. Nothing happened. She looked around to be sure that Neveah hadn't seen that display, then opened the scroll.
Liatai wrote:
Best wishes from the Bramblewood Grove
and other friends in the Nature Flight.
May your coming years be joyful, safe, and prosperous,
and may vibrant new growth spring from the ashes of the past!

Sincerely, Ceotha, Earraedhris, Sprout, and the rest of the Clan of the Bramblewood Grove

Oh.

The Fae lifted her gaze to the distant figures of the Skydancers and Wildclaws. How... kind. She felt shame at her surprise. The events of the last two weeks had left her suspicious of everyone and everything. It was difficult to imagine that there was still kindness in the world.

The box contained flowers, a welcome addition to their stores of herbs and plants, and several insects. Sydonia was especially grateful for those. The supply had been running low. Thankfully, Neveah preferred meat, of which there was plenty saved; Sydonia did not partake.

She silently thanked the group of dragons that had come by. They seemed to have continued on, perhaps to deliver more of the colorful petal showers. It seemed a worthwhile pursuit, and had been a much appreciated distraction from the silence and melancholy of the past week and a half. She wished them luck.

Sydonia lowered her head to the petals and exhaled sharply, blowing several of them into the air. She watched fondly as Neveah stalked and attacked them with a tiny, rasping roar. Fearsome.

She lowered herself to the rocky floor, blowing petals into the air periodically for the young Guardian to play with.

She felt...

Good.

Better than she had in a while.

It was strange how such a small gesture could make the world seem brighter.
@PvtPuns sweet chapter, may i be pinged please? i like your style :)
also, we were both bombed by the same clan lol
@PvtPuns sweet chapter, may i be pinged please? i like your style :)
also, we were both bombed by the same clan lol
@PvtPuns aww, I'm glad the sad little fae got a good cheering up, she deserves it.
@PvtPuns aww, I'm glad the sad little fae got a good cheering up, she deserves it.
Pronouns: he/him or tiger/tigers/tigerself BUYING GEMS @ 1:600 Leayph My Bio/Writing Shop CHEAP Brewing Service + Materials Hatchery Flight Rising Library qAuPklL.png
@ArouraBorialice

Sure, I'll add you to the pinglist! I'm glad you enjoy the story thus far!

@kingofeli

Hopefully the rest of this challenge can remain in such good spirits. I tend to have horrible luck in the coliseum, where enemy crits are concerned! x_x
@ArouraBorialice

Sure, I'll add you to the pinglist! I'm glad you enjoy the story thus far!

@kingofeli

Hopefully the rest of this challenge can remain in such good spirits. I tend to have horrible luck in the coliseum, where enemy crits are concerned! x_x
@Vellain @AnaliAmber @Pyromania @FlyingNorth @FiddleRiddle @SylphofPens @Gwineira @kingofeli @ArouraBorialice [b]004: Hunting[/b] "No. Absolutely not." It was an argument they had had almost every day since Neveah had grown. "I don't understand [i]why[/i]." "Because... I said so." "That's not an answer." "Yes it is. It's an answer. And it's the only one you're going to get, so let's drop it." The Fae's voice sounded so small compared to the low rumbling of the matured Guardian. Neveah lowered her head to the ground, resting her chin upon the earth and looking Sydonia in the eye. "I will not. We need fresh food, and I am able. Why are you so averse to leaving this lair?" Sydonia did not answer that for several minutes. She had hoped Neveah would not grow up. It was foolish, she knew. She couldn't have expected them to remain in the entryway to this old lair forever. But she had wanted to. It had become almost comfortable, being unable to leave. Unable to face the world, or fight the beastclans they hunted for food. Her helplessness had become addictive. Neveah's growth only challenged it. They had the means to leave, now. Or at least, the Guardian did. Sydonia's wings pained her when she moved them and she had not yet completed deadening the nerves. She wouldn't be able to accompany her. What if Neveah was hurt? What if she couldn't get back? What if she was [i]killed[/i]? Sydonia would never know. Days would stretch into weeks and when the Fae was finally able to traverse the Ascent she would find nothing but bones! The scenarios barreled through her mind like a runaway train. Neveah could not be allowed to leave! She made a promise to protect her! But she couldn't [i]do[/i] that if she was stuck here and Neveah was gods-knew-where, fighting beastclans alone! "...Because I would not be there to guide you, or provide healing," she finally offered, revealing none of her worries. "This lair has an armory. There are potions," Neveah countered, her gaze stern. Sydonia almost felt as if [i]she[/i] was the youngling when fixed with it. "I never took you into the lair," Sydonia said, her voice quiet. Neveah admitted to exploring the lair when Sydonia slept, and the Fae felt exposed. She had not traveled farther into the lair since she'd finished the burial rites for her fallen clan. That was to be the end of it. Of course, she could not fault the younger dragon for her curiosity. But at the same time... [i]she absolutely could[/i]. "Why? You knew you were not to go farther into these caves. I told you that." Sydonia's tone never carried any accusation, as Fae rarely convey any tone at all. Her fins, on the other hand, danced with indigence and irritation. Neveah had learned to read them somewhat, and huffed, dust rising around her nostrils. "I wanted to know why we lived in a sprawling cave complex and never used any other part of it. It was wasteful. And you are changing the subject," the Guardian pointed out patiently. Wasteful. [i]Wasteful[/i]! It--she--well. It--it absolutely was. But that didn't mean that it was easy to just... go back. Sydonia had always planned for them to move when she had learned to maneuver properly without wings, when Neveah was older. But now that that day was approaching, she just wasn't ready. If they left, the lair would be completely and totally empty. It would crumble to dust, or be filled with cobwebs. Wandering dragons would stumble upon it years from now and never know anything about who lived there, or what it had been like when it was active and full of life. The very thought made Sydonia's heart wilt. But Neveah's words rang true. She could not cling to the past if they were to survive in the present. "...Very well," she relented, clasping her claws one over the other. "I will allow you to hunt." "But there is one condition, and you must give me your [i]word[/i] that you will heed it." Neveah watched Sydonia intently, lifting her head and standing up straight. She was visibly excited, and concealed it poorly. "Of course," the Guardian replied, keeping her voice level. "Do not take risks. If there is even the slightest chance that you may lose the fight, flee. It may hurt your pride, but..." Sydonia paused, gripping her claws together tightly. "This is my condition. You must heed it if you wish to hunt." There was silence between them for what seemed like ages. Then, Neveah nodded. "I give you my word. I will not take risks," she rumbled. Sydonia nodded slowly, wringing her paws. She thought that this promise would make her feel more secure about the situation. It did not. As Neveah flew from the entrance of the lair, it seemed as if the color in the world drained with her. The Fae began to pace with nervous energy as soon as Neveah was out of her sight. The Guardian didn't return for hours. [i]Where was she?[/i] It was almost sundown. They had not agreed upon a time for Neveah to return, but to Sydonia every minute felt like a year. The sun setting could only confirm her darkest fears. What if she'd been injured? What if she'd been killed? What if she'd never even made it there? The winds were strong in this area. Neveah was heavier than Sydonia, sure, but she was inexperienced. What if she'd been blown away?! The Fae agonized over her anxieties for hours, until Neveah's roar cut through the air. [i]Oh thank the gods.[/i] Sydonia mentally prepared herself to behold the Guardian's wounds, building up what magic she could. Surely it had been difficult, since she'd been gone so long. Perhaps her wings were hurt. No matter. The Fae could heal her. Neveah landed heavily, holding her front legs close to herself. Sydonia began to rush towards her, but was stopped as the Guardian opened her arms. [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/33f0eb21ad62669bab3222c438544ddb/tumblr_inline_ni6hgy3Ikj1r22btc.png[/img] Oh. Perhaps... she shouldn't have worried so much. Neveah didn't seem to have sustained any serious wounds, either... it made the Fae's panic of mere moments ago seem silly. However, she was [i]overwhelmingly[/i] happy that Neveah had returned at all. She took several steps around the pile of fresh supplies, and gestured for Neveah to bring herself closer. The Guardian lowered her head to rest on the ground next to Sydonia, and she smiled, closing her eyes. Sydonia wrapped her tiny arms around what she could of Neveah's head, her head resting atop the Guardian's snout. She was overjoyed to be able to embrace Neveah again. They remained this way for several moments, Neveah basking in the Fae's unspoken approval and Sydonia thanking every deity she had ever associated with in the slightest that the Guardian had been returned to her safely. A small squeak broke the Fae's reverie, and she looked up. [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/1259fc75e1212617095659cac3183a34/tumblr_ni3frwLnaM1r5sinxo1_500.png[/img] [img]https://36.media.tumblr.com/af9347d2aca4a67e02d3f69cd81e9c97/tumblr_ni3fr7Pkmo1r5sinxo1_500.png[/img] [i]Oh.[/i]
@Vellain @AnaliAmber @Pyromania @FlyingNorth @FiddleRiddle
@SylphofPens @Gwineira @kingofeli @ArouraBorialice

004: Hunting

"No. Absolutely not."

It was an argument they had had almost every day since Neveah had grown.

"I don't understand why."

"Because... I said so."

"That's not an answer."

"Yes it is. It's an answer. And it's the only one you're going to get, so let's drop it."

The Fae's voice sounded so small compared to the low rumbling of the matured Guardian. Neveah lowered her head to the ground, resting her chin upon the earth and looking Sydonia in the eye.

"I will not. We need fresh food, and I am able. Why are you so averse to leaving this lair?"

Sydonia did not answer that for several minutes. She had hoped Neveah would not grow up. It was foolish, she knew. She couldn't have expected them to remain in the entryway to this old lair forever. But she had wanted to. It had become almost comfortable, being unable to leave. Unable to face the world, or fight the beastclans they hunted for food. Her helplessness had become addictive. Neveah's growth only challenged it. They had the means to leave, now. Or at least, the Guardian did. Sydonia's wings pained her when she moved them and she had not yet completed deadening the nerves. She wouldn't be able to accompany her. What if Neveah was hurt? What if she couldn't get back? What if she was killed? Sydonia would never know. Days would stretch into weeks and when the Fae was finally able to traverse the Ascent she would find nothing but bones!

The scenarios barreled through her mind like a runaway train. Neveah could not be allowed to leave! She made a promise to protect her! But she couldn't do that if she was stuck here and Neveah was gods-knew-where, fighting beastclans alone!

"...Because I would not be there to guide you, or provide healing," she finally offered, revealing none of her worries.

"This lair has an armory. There are potions," Neveah countered, her gaze stern. Sydonia almost felt as if she was the youngling when fixed with it.

"I never took you into the lair," Sydonia said, her voice quiet.

Neveah admitted to exploring the lair when Sydonia slept, and the Fae felt exposed. She had not traveled farther into the lair since she'd finished the burial rites for her fallen clan. That was to be the end of it. Of course, she could not fault the younger dragon for her curiosity. But at the same time... she absolutely could.

"Why? You knew you were not to go farther into these caves. I told you that."

Sydonia's tone never carried any accusation, as Fae rarely convey any tone at all. Her fins, on the other hand, danced with indigence and irritation. Neveah had learned to read them somewhat, and huffed, dust rising around her nostrils.

"I wanted to know why we lived in a sprawling cave complex and never used any other part of it. It was wasteful. And you are changing the subject," the Guardian pointed out patiently.

Wasteful.

Wasteful!

It--she--well.

It--it absolutely was. But that didn't mean that it was easy to just... go back. Sydonia had always planned for them to move when she had learned to maneuver properly without wings, when Neveah was older. But now that that day was approaching, she just wasn't ready. If they left, the lair would be completely and totally empty. It would crumble to dust, or be filled with cobwebs. Wandering dragons would stumble upon it years from now and never know anything about who lived there, or what it had been like when it was active and full of life. The very thought made Sydonia's heart wilt. But Neveah's words rang true. She could not cling to the past if they were to survive in the present.

"...Very well," she relented, clasping her claws one over the other. "I will allow you to hunt."

"But there is one condition, and you must give me your word that you will heed it."

Neveah watched Sydonia intently, lifting her head and standing up straight. She was visibly excited, and concealed it poorly.

"Of course," the Guardian replied, keeping her voice level.

"Do not take risks. If there is even the slightest chance that you may lose the fight, flee. It may hurt your pride, but..." Sydonia paused, gripping her claws together tightly.

"This is my condition. You must heed it if you wish to hunt."

There was silence between them for what seemed like ages. Then, Neveah nodded.

"I give you my word. I will not take risks," she rumbled.

Sydonia nodded slowly, wringing her paws. She thought that this promise would make her feel more secure about the situation. It did not. As Neveah flew from the entrance of the lair, it seemed as if the color in the world drained with her. The Fae began to pace with nervous energy as soon as Neveah was out of her sight.

The Guardian didn't return for hours. Where was she? It was almost sundown. They had not agreed upon a time for Neveah to return, but to Sydonia every minute felt like a year. The sun setting could only confirm her darkest fears. What if she'd been injured? What if she'd been killed? What if she'd never even made it there? The winds were strong in this area. Neveah was heavier than Sydonia, sure, but she was inexperienced. What if she'd been blown away?! The Fae agonized over her anxieties for hours, until Neveah's roar cut through the air.

Oh thank the gods.

Sydonia mentally prepared herself to behold the Guardian's wounds, building up what magic she could. Surely it had been difficult, since she'd been gone so long. Perhaps her wings were hurt. No matter. The Fae could heal her.

Neveah landed heavily, holding her front legs close to herself. Sydonia began to rush towards her, but was stopped as the Guardian opened her arms.

tumblr_inline_ni6hgy3Ikj1r22btc.png

Oh.

Perhaps... she shouldn't have worried so much. Neveah didn't seem to have sustained any serious wounds, either... it made the Fae's panic of mere moments ago seem silly. However, she was overwhelmingly happy that Neveah had returned at all.

She took several steps around the pile of fresh supplies, and gestured for Neveah to bring herself closer. The Guardian lowered her head to rest on the ground next to Sydonia, and she smiled, closing her eyes. Sydonia wrapped her tiny arms around what she could of Neveah's head, her head resting atop the Guardian's snout. She was overjoyed to be able to embrace Neveah again. They remained this way for several moments, Neveah basking in the Fae's unspoken approval and Sydonia thanking every deity she had ever associated with in the slightest that the Guardian had been returned to her safely.

A small squeak broke the Fae's reverie, and she looked up.

tumblr_ni3frwLnaM1r5sinxo1_500.png
tumblr_ni3fr7Pkmo1r5sinxo1_500.png

Oh.
@PvtPuns oh wow, two familiars? And at once it looks like! looks like the little guardian is doing well for herself
@PvtPuns oh wow, two familiars? And at once it looks like! looks like the little guardian is doing well for herself
Pronouns: he/him or tiger/tigers/tigerself BUYING GEMS @ 1:600 Leayph My Bio/Writing Shop CHEAP Brewing Service + Materials Hatchery Flight Rising Library qAuPklL.png
@PvtPuns
this is so much fun to watch! i'd try it if i didn't have so many dragons i refused to give up...
@PvtPuns
this is so much fun to watch! i'd try it if i didn't have so many dragons i refused to give up...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12