Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | High School AU Deities (new: pg 28)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36
[quote name="Steex" date="2015-02-03 01:47:26"] In which [b]Gladekeeper [/b]is an actual Disney princess (her singing brings forth animals—little birds are animals too) and the [b]Icewarden [/b]is a ridiculously cute tsundere who goes red at the mere notion of giving a Valentine’s and has to be lured out of his room with chocolate after locking himself up. [/quote] But. But what if Icey REALLY REALLY LIKES Disney movies and only Glade knows this and they secretly have marathons together and Ice knows literally every lyric to every song and damn does he sound good
Steex wrote on 2015-02-03 01:47:26:
In which Gladekeeper is an actual Disney princess (her singing brings forth animals—little birds are animals too) and the Icewarden is a ridiculously cute tsundere who goes red at the mere notion of giving a Valentine’s and has to be lured out of his room with chocolate after locking himself up.

But. But what if Icey REALLY REALLY LIKES Disney movies and only Glade knows this and they secretly have marathons together and Ice knows literally every lyric to every song and damn does he sound good
FR +15 || Call me Kit or Tea!
Makibaka // Dare to Fight
@Steex
I love your artwork. Absolutely brilliant.
@Steex
I love your artwork. Absolutely brilliant.
9XjxFmm.png FR +10 skKqZtO.png
[size=1]@sugarfrost @Ayreria @L1BR4 @HunterGatherer @KiwiSavagely @Seadevil @Lionrae @Upstart @TeaLeafves @Caelthus @Blizardstar[/size] [img]http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p50/Monica_YS/lilfuzzyresize_zpsee8e520d.png[/img] [quote=Blizardstar]Now i'm imagining a little 5-7 year old Icewarden standing in his pajamas and rubbing his eye sleepily, holdind a little stuffed polar bear.[/quote] Who says I only draw depressing stuff? ;D @BrightEyedBeast Why thank ye! ^.^ But first let me redirect you to [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=frd&id=1279066&page=1]the thread that started it all[/url]...
@sugarfrost @Ayreria @L1BR4 @HunterGatherer @KiwiSavagely @Seadevil @Lionrae @Upstart @TeaLeafves @Caelthus @Blizardstar

lilfuzzyresize_zpsee8e520d.png
Blizardstar wrote:
Now i'm imagining a little 5-7 year old Icewarden standing in his pajamas and rubbing his eye sleepily, holdind a little stuffed polar bear.

Who says I only draw depressing stuff? ;D

@BrightEyedBeast
Why thank ye! ^.^ But first let me redirect you to the thread that started it all...
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
@Steex That is adorable. But now I see the deities having a slumber party of epic proportions at some point. XD
@Steex That is adorable. But now I see the deities having a slumber party of epic proportions at some point. XD
nhPXuTn.gifz5eKjn6.gifPXDZmkj.gif
@Steex.
It was that thread that led me here. Might I be added to the ping list? I'd hate miss artwork.
@Steex.
It was that thread that led me here. Might I be added to the ping list? I'd hate miss artwork.
@Steex Awww it's so cute! I love the little slippers. Can I post my version here once I finish it?
@Steex Awww it's so cute! I love the little slippers. Can I post my version here once I finish it?
e2V12xK.png
@Upstart
Oh god that would be hilarious XD maybe I should write that later idk XP

@BrightEyedBeast
Will do! For this thread or that one or both?

@Blizardstar
Absolutely! Anybody is welcome to post their art here as long as it's related to the AU. Yes even you @Ayreria. And @Caelthus. And @Lionrae. And anyone else really.
@Upstart
Oh god that would be hilarious XD maybe I should write that later idk XP

@BrightEyedBeast
Will do! For this thread or that one or both?

@Blizardstar
Absolutely! Anybody is welcome to post their art here as long as it's related to the AU. Yes even you @Ayreria. And @Caelthus. And @Lionrae. And anyone else really.
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
@Steex
AHHH THAT'S ADORABLE! :3c

Love that you included a little Shakespeare quote. It feels like Icewarden would talk like that a lot, even when he's seven. XD
@Steex
AHHH THAT'S ADORABLE! :3c

Love that you included a little Shakespeare quote. It feels like Icewarden would talk like that a lot, even when he's seven. XD
IRGHmwD.gif
@HunterGatherer
His father or mother would probably say it to him... actually you know what? Since his mom died of illness when he was 10, I imagine her saying this to him on her deathbed.

...why does everything I make end up being depressing one way or another.
@HunterGatherer
His father or mother would probably say it to him... actually you know what? Since his mom died of illness when he was 10, I imagine her saying this to him on her deathbed.

...why does everything I make end up being depressing one way or another.
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
@Steex
Both. Thank you.
@Steex
Both. Thank you.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36