Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | High School AU Deities (new: pg 28)
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
@ErukaTT @lightenvee
I'm in the process of making a new thread because I can't manage the first post anymore thanks to the first banhammer. I'll ping you and everyone else when it goes up!

@Aochiro
Will do. Glad you like it!
@ErukaTT @lightenvee
I'm in the process of making a new thread because I can't manage the first post anymore thanks to the first banhammer. I'll ping you and everyone else when it goes up!

@Aochiro
Will do. Glad you like it!
zu98AYW.gif
pYG2o2D.pngROOkhjW.pngqzuygoC.png
PxWaFa4.pngPqkCsO6.png
@bergentruckung
Will the old art be moved there or will we have to come here to see it? Also where should I direct au questions and fanart now, or is it better to just wait for the new thread? (sorry for impatience :P)
@bergentruckung
Will the old art be moved there or will we have to come here to see it? Also where should I direct au questions and fanart now, or is it better to just wait for the new thread? (sorry for impatience :P)
mUdXiA2.pngwpEE9mo.png
Art Shop
@Minona
Everything will be moved - both old art I've done and art other people have done, crediting back to them, of course! AU questions and fanart can be redirected to the discussion thread as of now, if you'd like. And don't worry about it, I know I've been neglecting this for a while but you know how it is... sometimes you just gotta do other things first and then come back to it.
@Minona
Everything will be moved - both old art I've done and art other people have done, crediting back to them, of course! AU questions and fanart can be redirected to the discussion thread as of now, if you'd like. And don't worry about it, I know I've been neglecting this for a while but you know how it is... sometimes you just gotta do other things first and then come back to it.
zu98AYW.gif
pYG2o2D.pngROOkhjW.pngqzuygoC.png
PxWaFa4.pngPqkCsO6.png
@Steex Add me to the pinglist for the story and the art please!
@Steex Add me to the pinglist for the story and the art please!
@bergentruckung

Can you please ping me? Thanks so much!
@bergentruckung

Can you please ping me? Thanks so much!
SYJDX48.png
@bergentruckung

Please add me to the ping list!
@bergentruckung

Please add me to the ping list!
ink%20copy_zpsrhwfdych.png
man I'm back after so long and I never stopped thinking about this stupid AU. All I can say is, I'm tired of just watching and wanna do stuffs for it.
man I'm back after so long and I never stopped thinking about this stupid AU. All I can say is, I'm tired of just watching and wanna do stuffs for it.
Wishlist | They/Them or Xe/Zir | Please ping me!
@L1BR4 @HunterGatherer @KiwiSavagely @Seadevil @Lionrae @Upstart @TeaLeafves @Caelthus @BrightEyedBeast @symphonyofstorms @InkSphynx @BlackChimera @AviatorPi @Giratina @dividedAnimus @Traidy @Blizardstar @PhoenixWarlord @Founder @keraunic @Pluvia @LunaChi @neonopaldragon14 @Nimphy @DweebLord @Hanelli @MythicMonster @Cloudrunner135 @Synsouls @acording @DarkWarrior101 @ViridianSylph @taat60 @Plushnoodle @o0ArcaneAura0o @Kattchon @lavarift @Aspyria @ClockworkEclipse @Frailty @TheLadyJai @LilBlueSapling @Crookedjaw @Tanagwal @Minona @plegianHonchkrow @Cerelin @Rouletyn - That's a long list, wow.

I was bored and I doodled Archie + Glademama and I'm not 100% satisfied but it's better than nothing so...

uS5bSBh.jpg

How about we show the AU some love?
@L1BR4 @HunterGatherer @KiwiSavagely @Seadevil @Lionrae @Upstart @TeaLeafves @Caelthus @BrightEyedBeast @symphonyofstorms @InkSphynx @BlackChimera @AviatorPi @Giratina @dividedAnimus @Traidy @Blizardstar @PhoenixWarlord @Founder @keraunic @Pluvia @LunaChi @neonopaldragon14 @Nimphy @DweebLord @Hanelli @MythicMonster @Cloudrunner135 @Synsouls @acording @DarkWarrior101 @ViridianSylph @taat60 @Plushnoodle @o0ArcaneAura0o @Kattchon @lavarift @Aspyria @ClockworkEclipse @Frailty @TheLadyJai @LilBlueSapling @Crookedjaw @Tanagwal @Minona @plegianHonchkrow @Cerelin @Rouletyn - That's a long list, wow.

I was bored and I doodled Archie + Glademama and I'm not 100% satisfied but it's better than nothing so...

uS5bSBh.jpg

How about we show the AU some love?
Wishlist | They/Them or Xe/Zir | Please ping me!
@nimphy Oh my, Glademom looks wonderful! Loving her smile and her hair <3 Both of them are super adorable!
@nimphy Oh my, Glademom looks wonderful! Loving her smile and her hair <3 Both of them are super adorable!
Huh, didn't think I'd see this au again. Will future stuff be on this thread?
Huh, didn't think I'd see this au again. Will future stuff be on this thread?
mUdXiA2.pngwpEE9mo.png
Art Shop
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36