Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | High School AU Deities (new: pg 28)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 35 36
@BlackChimera
Absolutely! Have you checked out the discussion thread and the fic? :33
@BlackChimera
Absolutely! Have you checked out the discussion thread and the fic? :33
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
Oh, yeah I have! The story so far is amazing, I can't wait for the update. The exposition is something I've never read before.
Oh, yeah I have! The story so far is amazing, I can't wait for the update. The exposition is something I've never read before.
hamtarojn8medium.gifC__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved%20Images_3i0sHN2_zpskmiqlbwg.png

eat macaroni and be happy
art by flameblitz heart.gif +3 hours FR time
[size=1]@sugarfrost @L1BR4 @HunterGatherer @KiwiSavagely @Seadevil @Lionrae @Upstart @TeaLeafves @Caelthus @BrightEyedBeast @symphonyofstorms @InkSphynx @BlackChimera[/size] [img]http://40.media.tumblr.com/8f78f7a70e2391a59dd1829ac178ddca/tumblr_nkn30efypq1u7cg2co1_1280.png[/img] This is a bit spoilery, but ignore that aspect. Best enjoyed listening to [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cR-dU0u5aI]this[/url] :) [s]I hereby fulfill my weekly sads quota. Bless me, angst gods.[/s]
@sugarfrost @L1BR4 @HunterGatherer @KiwiSavagely @Seadevil @Lionrae @Upstart @TeaLeafves @Caelthus @BrightEyedBeast @symphonyofstorms @InkSphynx @BlackChimera

tumblr_nkn30efypq1u7cg2co1_1280.png

This is a bit spoilery, but ignore that aspect. Best enjoyed listening to this :)
I hereby fulfill my weekly sads quota. Bless me, angst gods.
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
@Steex Oh, that is cruel nice art though!
@Steex Oh, that is cruel nice art though!
~celestial bodies don't care if you screw up~
@InkSphynx
I think I executed the sads better with Tidepotato's Amsterdam, but as long as the sads are there my work is done :) and thanks! Glad you like it ^^
@InkSphynx
I think I executed the sads better with Tidepotato's Amsterdam, but as long as the sads are there my work is done :) and thanks! Glad you like it ^^
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
@Steex
THE SADS ARE OVERWHELMING MEEEEE. DDD': But now ship StormLight even more. This entire AU thing is just too much feels everywhere, but just so beautiful.
@Steex
THE SADS ARE OVERWHELMING MEEEEE. DDD': But now ship StormLight even more. This entire AU thing is just too much feels everywhere, but just so beautiful.
IRGHmwD.gif
@HunterGatherer Go here for more feels. You're welcome.
@HunterGatherer Go here for more feels. You're welcome.
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
@Steex
BUT BOSSMAN AND GLITTERMOM. "Stormcatcher was forced into an arranged marriage and became an angry, unhappy businessman." "Lightweaver, having broken up with Boss and incapable of finding a suitably paying job, instead took up the oldest profession known to mankind out of despair. She may or may not be dying from diseases contracted during the job."
And "Gladekeeper and Plaguebringer are both dead". And everything else.
EARTHSHAKER WHAT HAVE YOU DONE.

What kind of dream is this??
@Steex
BUT BOSSMAN AND GLITTERMOM. "Stormcatcher was forced into an arranged marriage and became an angry, unhappy businessman." "Lightweaver, having broken up with Boss and incapable of finding a suitably paying job, instead took up the oldest profession known to mankind out of despair. She may or may not be dying from diseases contracted during the job."
And "Gladekeeper and Plaguebringer are both dead". And everything else.
EARTHSHAKER WHAT HAVE YOU DONE.

What kind of dream is this??
IRGHmwD.gif
@HunterGatherer
A fun one :) rest assured though that none of it will happen in the actual fic XD
@HunterGatherer
A fun one :) rest assured though that none of it will happen in the actual fic XD
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
@Steex
The AU is so AU that it has another AU.

But those costumes a few posts up sound wonderful. I can just see the chaos happening.
@Steex
The AU is so AU that it has another AU.

But those costumes a few posts up sound wonderful. I can just see the chaos happening.
IRGHmwD.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 35 36