Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | High School AU Deities (new: pg 28)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 35 36
@Blizardstar
When it comes to stuffed animal, Tidepotato has a huge Mammertee. Nothing AU-official for the others though, so GO WILD :DD Panda might be more of a Windsock thing though, since he's the one with Chinese descent. Mather is Japanese XDD
@Blizardstar
When it comes to stuffed animal, Tidepotato has a huge Mammertee. Nothing AU-official for the others though, so GO WILD :DD Panda might be more of a Windsock thing though, since he's the one with Chinese descent. Mather is Japanese XDD
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
@Steex Yeah, I guess the panda makes more sense for Windsock, but I think he would have an animal that could fly. Do you have any personal ideas as to what stuffed animals these last four may have? I've already got animals for the rest.
@Steex Yeah, I guess the panda makes more sense for Windsock, but I think he would have an animal that could fly. Do you have any personal ideas as to what stuffed animals these last four may have? I've already got animals for the rest.
e2V12xK.png
@Blizardstar
Maybe Flamecaller has a phoenix or kitsune? c: And for some reason it also popped into my head that Arcanist could have a pink stuffed elephant with wings. xD

also did someone say that bossman has a pet cat.
@Blizardstar
Maybe Flamecaller has a phoenix or kitsune? c: And for some reason it also popped into my head that Arcanist could have a pink stuffed elephant with wings. xD

also did someone say that bossman has a pet cat.
IRGHmwD.gif
@InkSphynx pinging myself so i don't lose this
@InkSphynx pinging myself so i don't lose this
~celestial bodies don't care if you screw up~
[size=1]@L1BR4 @HunterGatherer @KiwiSavagely @Seadevil @Lionrae @Upstart @TeaLeafves @Caelthus @BrightEyedBeast @symphonyofstorms @InkSphynx[/size] Here, have your daily dose of AU diabetes. Thanks Arcanist (and Noodledad). [img]http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p50/Monica_YS/04resize_zps9a95b64c.jpg[/img] [img]http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p50/Monica_YS/09resize_zpsf631c8f9.jpg[/img]
@L1BR4 @HunterGatherer @KiwiSavagely @Seadevil @Lionrae @Upstart @TeaLeafves @Caelthus @BrightEyedBeast @symphonyofstorms @InkSphynx

Here, have your daily dose of AU diabetes. Thanks Arcanist (and Noodledad).

04resize_zps9a95b64c.jpg
09resize_zpsf631c8f9.jpg
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
@Steex

Why must you make me ship them? Why are they so adorable together? And what is that book about?
@Steex

Why must you make me ship them? Why are they so adorable together? And what is that book about?
9XjxFmm.png FR +10 skKqZtO.png
Aww, cutie patooties owo
Aww, cutie patooties owo
xR7ErnV.pngW6y8rmh.pngNr0CWta.png
Oh no I need to art now. They're all so cute. :o
Oh no I need to art now. They're all so cute. :o
sh5xjiu.png
mtHAEL4.png
Lshkoju.png
AaYNmEX.png
Pgv53XB.png
IrmwTXC.png
JuaytuP.png
J7D1quC.png
2dQktJZ.png
YMPbu9R.png
   - call me sparrow or cobalt!

- selling/trading duplicate familiars
   - spreadsheet of unobtained familiars
@cobaltstorm
By all means, please do! Anyone is free to post art of the AU here uwu
@cobaltstorm
By all means, please do! Anyone is free to post art of the AU here uwu
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
@Steex

Could I be added to the ping list for updates?
@Steex

Could I be added to the ping list for updates?
hamtarojn8medium.gifC__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved%20Images_3i0sHN2_zpskmiqlbwg.png

eat macaroni and be happy
art by flameblitz heart.gif +3 hours FR time
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 35 36