Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | High School AU Deities (new: pg 28)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36
@Steex
Aww noo... That's so sweet and depressing at the same time. Poor little Icey.
@Steex
Aww noo... That's so sweet and depressing at the same time. Poor little Icey.
IRGHmwD.gif
[quote name="Upstart" date="2015-02-18 08:23:55"]That is [i]adorable[/i]. But now I see the deities having a slumber party of epic proportions at some point. XD[/quote] What about the [i]Heros get stuck somewhere, heros have to spend the night/few days in a certain place nobody quite welcomes and the general mood is not the best- then the cheerful one tries to turn things into a slumber party of epic proportions[/i] Alternative? (I can't see that fitting much, but man it'd be fun to see. I vote Windsinger for slumber party organizer wannabe who never really got one because kids are not safe for his mansion). ALSO AAAAAA HELP ME THAT FUZZYLEGS--- JUST--- can't! Your art is awesome, Steex!
Upstart wrote on 2015-02-18 08:23:55:
That is adorable. But now I see the deities having a slumber party of epic proportions at some point. XD

What about the Heros get stuck somewhere, heros have to spend the night/few days in a certain place nobody quite welcomes and the general mood is not the best- then the cheerful one tries to turn things into a slumber party of epic proportions Alternative?
(I can't see that fitting much, but man it'd be fun to see. I vote Windsinger for slumber party organizer wannabe who never really got one because kids are not safe for his mansion).

ALSO AAAAAA HELP ME THAT FUZZYLEGS--- JUST--- can't! Your art is awesome, Steex!
@HunterGatherer @Seadevil @Lionrae @BrightEyedBeast
Oh btw this isn't exactly art but here's a follow-up drabble to that drawing of little Fuzzylegs in pajamas. Prepare some tissues unless you're Ayreria.
@HunterGatherer @Seadevil @Lionrae @BrightEyedBeast
Oh btw this isn't exactly art but here's a follow-up drabble to that drawing of little Fuzzylegs in pajamas. Prepare some tissues unless you're Ayreria.
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
oh no i'm dying too much sads. D':
The feels and tears are EVERYWHERE.

the music playing didn't help much either.

I need the slumber party to cheer me up.
oh no i'm dying too much sads. D':
The feels and tears are EVERYWHERE.

the music playing didn't help much either.

I need the slumber party to cheer me up.
IRGHmwD.gif
@Steex Could I be added to the pinglist for more awesome art updates, please?
@Steex Could I be added to the pinglist for more awesome art updates, please?
windtop.png
Here's my little Fuzzylegs drawing. [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B-PBcGdIUAAbbG5.jpg[/img] I also did a Tiny Tidelord [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B-PCOncIMAAi-SP.jpg[/img] (I don't know why the pictures are sideways) I have plans to do the rest of them, but I don't know what animals to give Windsinger, Arcanist, Flamecaller or Stormcatcher (I do have another idea for mini Bossman, but I don't know if i'm going to do it yet)
Here's my little Fuzzylegs drawing.

B-PBcGdIUAAbbG5.jpg

I also did a Tiny Tidelord

B-PCOncIMAAi-SP.jpg

(I don't know why the pictures are sideways)

I have plans to do the rest of them, but I don't know what animals to give Windsinger, Arcanist, Flamecaller or Stormcatcher (I do have another idea for mini Bossman, but I don't know if i'm going to do it yet)
e2V12xK.png
@symphonyofstorms
Sure thing! Have you checked out the discussion thread? :P

@Blizardstar
D'awwww they look adorable X3 if it helps, each deity has a pet (or more). Windsock has a parakeet and a ball python, Spacedad has a butterfly, Mather has a ferret and Boss has an American Wirehair. They're all named after dragon breeds.
@symphonyofstorms
Sure thing! Have you checked out the discussion thread? :P

@Blizardstar
D'awwww they look adorable X3 if it helps, each deity has a pet (or more). Windsock has a parakeet and a ball python, Spacedad has a butterfly, Mather has a ferret and Boss has an American Wirehair. They're all named after dragon breeds.
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
@Steex Yes, I have! You can be sure I'll be checking it again in the future :D Is there a pinglist for updates to that too? It slips my mind at the moment...I blame my distraction on wanting to read the fic for this wonderful AU but resisting bc homework XD but I guess you can see how well the hw is going if I'm on here OTL From what I've read of it so far, the Arcanist seems like such a lovable dork, it's perfect :D Noodledad is also perfect.
@Steex Yes, I have! You can be sure I'll be checking it again in the future :D Is there a pinglist for updates to that too? It slips my mind at the moment...I blame my distraction on wanting to read the fic for this wonderful AU but resisting bc homework XD but I guess you can see how well the hw is going if I'm on here OTL From what I've read of it so far, the Arcanist seems like such a lovable dork, it's perfect :D Noodledad is also perfect.
windtop.png
@symphonyofstorms
There's a pinglist for everything owo I'll be sure to ping you the next time something comes up in the discussion and fic thread! And yes, those two are lovable dorks :P
@symphonyofstorms
There's a pinglist for everything owo I'll be sure to ping you the next time something comes up in the discussion and fic thread! And yes, those two are lovable dorks :P
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
@Steex I know about the pets, I just ment what stuffed animal they would have, for example, Fuzzylegs and his polar bear and Tidepotato and his tiny shark.

I was thinking maybe an eagle or something for Windsinger and maybe a dragon or a panda for Flamecaller, but I dont have a clue about the Arcanist or Stormcatcher.
@Steex I know about the pets, I just ment what stuffed animal they would have, for example, Fuzzylegs and his polar bear and Tidepotato and his tiny shark.

I was thinking maybe an eagle or something for Windsinger and maybe a dragon or a panda for Flamecaller, but I dont have a clue about the Arcanist or Stormcatcher.
e2V12xK.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36