Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Resort Nuzlocke - New Story p51
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 52 53
@Kizmetto

Haha, no problem, it was a pleasure working with you ;3
(And we should definitely do that again!)
@Kizmetto

Haha, no problem, it was a pleasure working with you ;3
(And we should definitely do that again!)
natureh5.png
@felGS @Tierce @kingdoge @Neige @texandemox @VictoryInSolace @wisecakes @ArgenteaMoon Entry Twenty Through the billowing blizzard that blew through the Boreal Woods, the two guardians managed to keep the singular egg warm. It would quiver from time to time, it was a magical sight to see. Something made of his own dna, he made this! this being is a part of him! Noir couldn't help but gawk or grin like an idiot, Gaia would catch him from time to time. [center][img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/a1b4a2312bb79b407ab0610c6523dd41/tumblr_inline_nfq92zgepN1snz70d.png[/img][/center] Eventually, the egg unravelled, and revealed a sandy guardian, adorned with the blemishes that both parents shared. He yawned and shook off the egg shell, staring at the two dragons before him. "Blake." Gaia whispered, and huddled her son closer to him. Noir sat down beside them and enjoyed the time they shared. It was now that they decided who should keep the male. As much as it hurt Noir, he knew Blake would grow up better in Gaia's clan. With a heavy heart, he gave his son a lick on the face and wished him the best. " We will meet again, Blake." While the blizzard let up, it was a perfect time to leave. Noir watched as the lady he adored so suddenly, left with their son. Feeling deflated, he returned to the matter at hand. They were not his charge. What was it then?? If not his own flesh and blood, and not his own clan...Where was it? The black guardian walked until he reached the warm sands of the Shifting Expanse once more, however, he headed east towards the Ashen Wastes. He knew that his son would be well off with Gaia, how she spoke of her clan sounded wonderful. Noir wondered why his own clan was not as close-knit as theirs. "It's strange..." He spoke outwardly, to no one in particular. His claws sinking in the sand slightly, it brought relief from the frozen terrain from before. However, Ashen Wastes was a long way from here, especially from walking. Seeking the nearest, tallest sight, he found an abandoned spire. It was easy to climb as it was run down and had pipes hanging all over the place. He took off and soared, easily finding the air currents below him to keep him aloft. Now he could actually reach the destination before night fall... ----- "YARGH!" The deep voice echoed through the cave, pain shooting through his core. Ït is not long now!" The witch beckoned, urging Garrik to continue, "You are mid-transformation. If you stop now, you will remain a horrible hybrid!" There was purple fur all over the floor, like a dog had been shaved. There was also blood and a strange pungent smell of smoke, mixed in the room. Garrik's wings shrunk and became more rigid, as the bones creaked and snapped into formation. It was a very painful transformation. All the fur had left his body, leaving his shiny flesh behind. It was razed and rashes, blood seeping from his joints. He was nearly done. Blinding light pierced his vision, and then he was blind. "Witch!" He cried out, before his vision started to come back, but it was different somehow. He saw reds and blues, rather than colour. He saw the outline of the witch before him, and the walls were cold blue - he blinked his four eyes and realized he had attained heat vision. It was so strange, no longer seeing colour. Finally, his old tundra horns lengthened and splayed out thinly, into moveable crests. They creaked a little, but flickered once formed. Garrik remained splayed on the ground, surrounded by his own fur and blood, wheezing and too sore to move at all. That was horrific, transformation by blood and magic. Never again. "Am I Mirror yet?" He hissed, his old deep voice still prominent, but definitely had a nasally sound to it. "Yes." The witch shuffled closer with a large shard of broken mirror, and held it before Garrik. [center][img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/99512c3e9b9966820a68a22c13086184/tumblr_nfh98nrpAH1u2ms2do2_400.png[/img][/center] "...Perfect." He sighed, before falling unconscious.
@felGS @Tierce @kingdoge @Neige @texandemox @VictoryInSolace @wisecakes @ArgenteaMoon

Entry Twenty

Through the billowing blizzard that blew through the Boreal Woods, the two guardians managed to keep the singular egg warm. It would quiver from time to time, it was a magical sight to see. Something made of his own dna, he made this! this being is a part of him! Noir couldn't help but gawk or grin like an idiot, Gaia would catch him from time to time.
tumblr_inline_nfq92zgepN1snz70d.png

Eventually, the egg unravelled, and revealed a sandy guardian, adorned with the blemishes that both parents shared. He yawned and shook off the egg shell, staring at the two dragons before him. "Blake." Gaia whispered, and huddled her son closer to him. Noir sat down beside them and enjoyed the time they shared. It was now that they decided who should keep the male. As much as it hurt Noir, he knew Blake would grow up better in Gaia's clan. With a heavy heart, he gave his son a lick on the face and wished him the best. " We will meet again, Blake."

While the blizzard let up, it was a perfect time to leave. Noir watched as the lady he adored so suddenly, left with their son. Feeling deflated, he returned to the matter at hand. They were not his charge. What was it then?? If not his own flesh and blood, and not his own clan...Where was it?
The black guardian walked until he reached the warm sands of the Shifting Expanse once more, however, he headed east towards the Ashen Wastes.

He knew that his son would be well off with Gaia, how she spoke of her clan sounded wonderful. Noir wondered why his own clan was not as close-knit as theirs. "It's strange..." He spoke outwardly, to no one in particular. His claws sinking in the sand slightly, it brought relief from the frozen terrain from before. However, Ashen Wastes was a long way from here, especially from walking. Seeking the nearest, tallest sight, he found an abandoned spire. It was easy to climb as it was run down and had pipes hanging all over the place. He took off and soared, easily finding the air currents below him to keep him aloft. Now he could actually reach the destination before night fall...

"YARGH!" The deep voice echoed through the cave, pain shooting through his core. Ït is not long now!" The witch beckoned, urging Garrik to continue, "You are mid-transformation. If you stop now, you will remain a horrible hybrid!" There was purple fur all over the floor, like a dog had been shaved. There was also blood and a strange pungent smell of smoke, mixed in the room. Garrik's wings shrunk and became more rigid, as the bones creaked and snapped into formation. It was a very painful transformation. All the fur had left his body, leaving his shiny flesh behind. It was razed and rashes, blood seeping from his joints. He was nearly done. Blinding light pierced his vision, and then he was blind. "Witch!" He cried out, before his vision started to come back, but it was different somehow. He saw reds and blues, rather than colour. He saw the outline of the witch before him, and the walls were cold blue - he blinked his four eyes and realized he had attained heat vision. It was so strange, no longer seeing colour.

Finally, his old tundra horns lengthened and splayed out thinly, into moveable crests. They creaked a little, but flickered once formed. Garrik remained splayed on the ground, surrounded by his own fur and blood, wheezing and too sore to move at all. That was horrific, transformation by blood and magic. Never again.

"Am I Mirror yet?" He hissed, his old deep voice still prominent, but definitely had a nasally sound to it.

"Yes." The witch shuffled closer with a large shard of broken mirror, and held it before Garrik.
tumblr_nfh98nrpAH1u2ms2do2_400.png

"...Perfect." He sighed, before falling unconscious.
Should i get a WC scroll and use it on Noir? I have one more scroll usage and would like a WC.... Plus i have lore planned if i go through with this, and leading up to it and it actually fits nicely... but what do you think? Or do you think another dragon of mine might suit WCness better? I would love your feedback! [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/2d986dd7fef1e1856740e17a1bfb0842/tumblr_nfq9z7N6Lu1u2ms2do1_1280.png[/img]
Should i get a WC scroll and use it on Noir? I have one more scroll usage and would like a WC.... Plus i have lore planned if i go through with this, and leading up to it and it actually fits nicely... but what do you think? Or do you think another dragon of mine might suit WCness better? I would love your feedback!

tumblr_nfq9z7N6Lu1u2ms2do1_1280.png
@Kizmetto woop woop yep I already knew this because I lurk in lairs because you know I just dooooooo
also oh hey you replied to my Nuzlocke thread after I last posted I didn't even notice :O
@Kizmetto woop woop yep I already knew this because I lurk in lairs because you know I just dooooooo
also oh hey you replied to my Nuzlocke thread after I last posted I didn't even notice :O
Professional Grump

I live for memes
@Argenteamoon
i decided i better announce it in the thread hahaha, do you think Noir should become a WC?

*feels because i just remembers MBoss's first lover was a WC with daub....*
@Argenteamoon
i decided i better announce it in the thread hahaha, do you think Noir should become a WC?

*feels because i just remembers MBoss's first lover was a WC with daub....*
@Kizmetto Iunno bro. I don't really feel too strongly about WCs probably gonna buy my scroll and hang onto it forever.
So I guess he couuuld be, but I've no idea if he'd look any better since scrying workshop doesn't show apparel.
@Kizmetto Iunno bro. I don't really feel too strongly about WCs probably gonna buy my scroll and hang onto it forever.
So I guess he couuuld be, but I've no idea if he'd look any better since scrying workshop doesn't show apparel.
Professional Grump

I live for memes
@Argenteamoon

Im so darned tempted, but yeah i wanna hold onto the scroll toooooooo...... I wish it did show apparel..
@Argenteamoon

Im so darned tempted, but yeah i wanna hold onto the scroll toooooooo...... I wish it did show apparel..
@Kizmetto he'd make a handsome WC

like Weiss's opposite since his name's Noir? ha ha

sig_me.pngsig_art.pngsig_f2u.png
[quote name="Dovalore" date="2014-11-27 19:08:46"]@Kizmetto he'd make a handsome WC like Weiss's opposite since his name's Noir? ha ha[/quote] EXACTLY. I feel like ive stumbled onto a conspiracy within my own damned story.
Dovalore wrote on 2014-11-27 19:08:46:

EXACTLY. I feel like ive stumbled onto a conspiracy within my own damned story.
@Kizmetto oh my

it could make an interesting plot point though
@Kizmetto oh my

it could make an interesting plot point though
sig_me.pngsig_art.pngsig_f2u.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 52 53