Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Resort Nuzlocke - New Story p51
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 52 53
@Kizmetto dude dude if it's Coronia you're talking about I'mma just sit here and be sad because he gonna die? noooooooooooooooooooooooooo :C

Also because double red is cool also you could hang onto him until I have an excuse to be allowed to pinch him off you :p
@Kizmetto dude dude if it's Coronia you're talking about I'mma just sit here and be sad because he gonna die? noooooooooooooooooooooooooo :C

Also because double red is cool also you could hang onto him until I have an excuse to be allowed to pinch him off you :p
Professional Grump

I live for memes
@argenteamoon

Oh no no i just want to have a plan of action IN CASE SOMETHING HAPPENS ;o;

hes gorgeous, i cant wait until i am done with his plans *forever keeps him out of Coli*

hehe i'll keep you in mind :)
@argenteamoon

Oh no no i just want to have a plan of action IN CASE SOMETHING HAPPENS ;o;

hes gorgeous, i cant wait until i am done with his plans *forever keeps him out of Coli*

hehe i'll keep you in mind :)
@felGS @Tierce @kingdoge @Neige @texandemox @VictoryInSolace @wisecakes @ArgenteaMoon Entry Eighteen [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/nests/5/3healthy_0dead.png[/img][/center] The eggs had been laid in the early mornings, the parents sat around their nest, glowing with pride. They held claws, and Maggie coughed slightly. It was exhausting to lay the eggs, but now they were laid, and they were covered in a static field - Just as Stormcatcher would bless them. "Three Eggs Voltaic..."she whispered, nudging one stray one closer to the huddle. The guardian nodded, "They will have our tiger stripes. I hope they inherit your wonderful searph wings - they're beautiful. You are an angel Maggie." ----- Noir could not take this any longer, his yearning to explore and find his charge has grown so strong, it threatened to consume him! Now that the eggs had been laid, it would not be long until they hatched - Maybe he will be back by then. The guardian slinked into his room and gathered some necessities, bidding farewell to his Furian for now. "I will return, one day." He stated, the familiar growling before nudging him once. He would go south, towards the Ice Fields. See what he could find - he was strong enough now that his wing had grown into the Daub patterns, he was an adult now. Climbing to the top of the lair, he gazed around the horizon, it was early morning and the sun was just rising. Pink clouds dotted the sky to the north, before the stormclouds engulfed the light that filtered through. Common weather for the Shifting Expanse. He unfurled his wings and dove off, rising rapidly on the warm upbreezes that the land below produced. His wings billowed out as he easily glided on the currents, towards the colder region. He did not know what he would find there, but it was where his heart was telling him to go. Will he find his charge there? ------ Sonata lay restlessly in his room, rolling onto his back. He was still upset at his brothers dissapearance, and once more decided to sweep the room for clues. There had to be something there, you can't just leave without a plan. He scoured the tusks, the parchments and Garrik's bed. His claws tossed through pelts and paper, before something caught the corner of his eye. [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/197.png[/img][/center] It had a bloody clawprint on it, from the night they became blood brothers - the night he left. He frowned, reading the scrawled words behind it. It was not coherent and seemed to be parts of sentences, "Äshen Wastes" came up a few times, and there was a mention of "Purity" and "who am i". The Mirror hissed and crumpled the paper, eagerly putting his armour back on and immediately rushing out of the Lair, towards the Flame Territory. His silvery skin seemed to glow in the sunlight. "Garrik...What have you done, i will find you.."He hissed to himself, running as fast as his legs would take him. If only he were as adept at flight as his brothers - The Tundra probably flew there. It would take some time for Sonata to reach the borders. And at the borders was beastclan patrols, but they did not phase him much anymore. The crests on his head were flattened as he thought about the parchment he found. ---- Coronia woke up late that day, yawning and stretching out his paws. "Sure is quiet!"He openly exclaimed, but continued with his daily rituals. He went out a dug around for a bit, before having late breakfast. He snacked on his meal, looking around. "Really Quiet..." Frowning, he trotted around the lair, peeking into Voltaic's room - No Guardian there. He tried MBoss's room - No Noir! WHat about the Flame Brothers? Bones and parchment everywhere, it was a mess! But no dragons either. "....Hmm.." The adolescent whined slightly, where did everyone go?? Growing a little worried, this was not normal - even if they went out early hunting surely they would be back by now... He ran into the incubation room wildly, not expecting dragons to be their either. "Whaaa!" He skidded to a halt as the nest that was empty for so many days, now hosted a trio of eggs. The ridgeback and the spring guardian sat behind it, resting against eachother in a sleep. "O-oh! She laid the eggs.." Coronia squeaked slightly, sniffing the eggs. They were musky and smelt like the parents. Staring at the elder dragons, he whined again. Not wanting to wake them up, but this was important!"Uhh uhh..." He shuffled in his feet, pondering what to do. No, he had to wake them up! "W-wake up!!" He growled loudly, his little voice reverberating in the small room. Voltaic scowled as he groggily woke up, his partner did to. "Urgh...W-what is it!" His one good eye had to adjust slightly as he recognised the red tundra before him. The room was dull, as Maggie said it was better to protect the eggs this way, so he couldn't see him too well. "I..uh didnt mean to wake you up but btu..." He trailed off, walking around the nest to MBoss and hugging her out of fear. "W-where did all the other dragons go?? F-first Garrik...N-now Noir and Sonata...!" His voice wavered heavily as he sobbed slightly, his mind telling him that the worst had occurred. The ridgeback wrapped her free arm around the crying tundra to comfort him, and drew him closer. "Hush....Calm down..." She raised her head and looked at Voltaic with a worried expression, He nodded and sat up. Maggie returned to calming the adolescent down, nothing like this had happened before, so it was natural that the youngest was a little distraught. Voltaic stumbled down to the main compartments of the lair, and confirmed the dissapearance of the dragons. "So he left to find his Charge..." He smiled slightly, it was every Guardians duty to find theirs. But the Flame Brothers.... Where could they have gone? Now that he was up, he decided to go out for a bit of hunting. It helped him to think too. Upon returning, Coronia had calmed down and came running up to him - he had the orange wolf pelt the crazy Coatl had been wearing weeks before, and he seemed to be absolutely dazzling in the sunlight! His pelt refracted and shimmered like cut gems, and as he slid before him it was true! [center][img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/19fb6a064a738dcffc7845a813152e64/tumblr_inline_nfjdl0Mrmj1snz70d.png[/img][/center] "Coronia! You've grown into your primal genes!" He exclaimed, examining him closer by lifting the pelt - in which the Tundra pulled back down promptly and averting his gaze. "I-I dont like it..." He said sadly, "Its so bright and and ..." He really didnt have an excuse as to why he disliked it. "Just, why couldn't it be cool like spots like Noir, or stripes like you and MBoss, or even sleek like Sonata!" Coronia complained to the older dragon. Voltaic laughed, "It is certainly different! Maybe Stormcatcher has something special planned for you Coronia." His voice was strong as he was amused by the child. It seemed to have worked, because the Tundra walked a little taller after that.
@felGS @Tierce @kingdoge @Neige @texandemox @VictoryInSolace @wisecakes @ArgenteaMoon

Entry Eighteen
3healthy_0dead.png

The eggs had been laid in the early mornings, the parents sat around their nest, glowing with pride. They held claws, and Maggie coughed slightly. It was exhausting to lay the eggs, but now they were laid, and they were covered in a static field - Just as Stormcatcher would bless them. "Three Eggs Voltaic..."she whispered, nudging one stray one closer to the huddle. The guardian nodded, "They will have our tiger stripes. I hope they inherit your wonderful searph wings - they're beautiful. You are an angel Maggie."

Noir could not take this any longer, his yearning to explore and find his charge has grown so strong, it threatened to consume him! Now that the eggs had been laid, it would not be long until they hatched - Maybe he will be back by then. The guardian slinked into his room and gathered some necessities, bidding farewell to his Furian for now. "I will return, one day." He stated, the familiar growling before nudging him once. He would go south, towards the Ice Fields. See what he could find - he was strong enough now that his wing had grown into the Daub patterns, he was an adult now. Climbing to the top of the lair, he gazed around the horizon, it was early morning and the sun was just rising. Pink clouds dotted the sky to the north, before the stormclouds engulfed the light that filtered through. Common weather for the Shifting Expanse. He unfurled his wings and dove off, rising rapidly on the warm upbreezes that the land below produced. His wings billowed out as he easily glided on the currents, towards the colder region.

He did not know what he would find there, but it was where his heart was telling him to go. Will he find his charge there?

Sonata lay restlessly in his room, rolling onto his back. He was still upset at his brothers dissapearance, and once more decided to sweep the room for clues. There had to be something there, you can't just leave without a plan.
He scoured the tusks, the parchments and Garrik's bed. His claws tossed through pelts and paper, before something caught the corner of his eye.
197.png

It had a bloody clawprint on it, from the night they became blood brothers - the night he left. He frowned, reading the scrawled words behind it. It was not coherent and seemed to be parts of sentences, "Äshen Wastes" came up a few times, and there was a mention of "Purity" and "who am i". The Mirror hissed and crumpled the paper, eagerly putting his armour back on and immediately rushing out of the Lair, towards the Flame Territory. His silvery skin seemed to glow in the sunlight. "Garrik...What have you done, i will find you.."He hissed to himself, running as fast as his legs would take him. If only he were as adept at flight as his brothers - The Tundra probably flew there. It would take some time for Sonata to reach the borders. And at the borders was beastclan patrols, but they did not phase him much anymore. The crests on his head were flattened as he thought about the parchment he found.

----

Coronia woke up late that day, yawning and stretching out his paws. "Sure is quiet!"He openly exclaimed, but continued with his daily rituals. He went out a dug around for a bit, before having late breakfast. He snacked on his meal, looking around. "Really Quiet..." Frowning, he trotted around the lair, peeking into Voltaic's room - No Guardian there. He tried MBoss's room - No Noir! WHat about the Flame Brothers? Bones and parchment everywhere, it was a mess! But no dragons either. "....Hmm.." The adolescent whined slightly, where did everyone go??

Growing a little worried, this was not normal - even if they went out early hunting surely they would be back by now... He ran into the incubation room wildly, not expecting dragons to be their either. "Whaaa!" He skidded to a halt as the nest that was empty for so many days, now hosted a trio of eggs. The ridgeback and the spring guardian sat behind it, resting against eachother in a sleep. "O-oh! She laid the eggs.." Coronia squeaked slightly, sniffing the eggs. They were musky and smelt like the parents. Staring at the elder dragons, he whined again. Not wanting to wake them up, but this was important!"Uhh uhh..." He shuffled in his feet, pondering what to do. No, he had to wake them up!

"W-wake up!!" He growled loudly, his little voice reverberating in the small room. Voltaic scowled as he groggily woke up, his partner did to. "Urgh...W-what is it!" His one good eye had to adjust slightly as he recognised the red tundra before him. The room was dull, as Maggie said it was better to protect the eggs this way, so he couldn't see him too well.

"I..uh didnt mean to wake you up but btu..." He trailed off, walking around the nest to MBoss and hugging her out of fear. "W-where did all the other dragons go?? F-first Garrik...N-now Noir and Sonata...!" His voice wavered heavily as he sobbed slightly, his mind telling him that the worst had occurred. The ridgeback wrapped her free arm around the crying tundra to comfort him, and drew him closer. "Hush....Calm down..." She raised her head and looked at Voltaic with a worried expression, He nodded and sat up. Maggie returned to calming the adolescent down, nothing like this had happened before, so it was natural that the youngest was a little distraught.

Voltaic stumbled down to the main compartments of the lair, and confirmed the dissapearance of the dragons. "So he left to find his Charge..." He smiled slightly, it was every Guardians duty to find theirs. But the Flame Brothers.... Where could they have gone?

Now that he was up, he decided to go out for a bit of hunting. It helped him to think too.

Upon returning, Coronia had calmed down and came running up to him - he had the orange wolf pelt the crazy Coatl had been wearing weeks before, and he seemed to be absolutely dazzling in the sunlight! His pelt refracted and shimmered like cut gems, and as he slid before him it was true!
tumblr_inline_nfjdl0Mrmj1snz70d.png

"Coronia! You've grown into your primal genes!" He exclaimed, examining him closer by lifting the pelt - in which the Tundra pulled back down promptly and averting his gaze. "I-I dont like it..." He said sadly, "Its so bright and and ..." He really didnt have an excuse as to why he disliked it. "Just, why couldn't it be cool like spots like Noir, or stripes like you and MBoss, or even sleek like Sonata!" Coronia complained to the older dragon. Voltaic laughed, "It is certainly different! Maybe Stormcatcher has something special planned for you Coronia." His voice was strong as he was amused by the child. It seemed to have worked, because the Tundra walked a little taller after that.
@Kizmetto CORONIA YOU GORGEOUS :3

EDIT: Also I saw what's gonna happen with Garrik? woah man that be wonk
@Kizmetto CORONIA YOU GORGEOUS :3

EDIT: Also I saw what's gonna happen with Garrik? woah man that be wonk
Professional Grump

I live for memes
@Argenteamoon

hehe..heh..so you'll know whats up in the coming entries in regards to the Flame Brothers then.

I cant stop people looking in my lair but if you read this and have not looked at my lair dont dont dont dont dont

in hind sight i shouldve waited but i couldnt resist and i love it but yes if you dont want spoilers dont look :P
@Argenteamoon

hehe..heh..so you'll know whats up in the coming entries in regards to the Flame Brothers then.

I cant stop people looking in my lair but if you read this and have not looked at my lair dont dont dont dont dont

in hind sight i shouldve waited but i couldnt resist and i love it but yes if you dont want spoilers dont look :P
@felGS @Tierce @kingdoge @Neige @texandemox @VictoryInSolace @wisecakes @ArgenteaMoon Entry Nineteen Special cameo from @Neige and her [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=cc&id=1235257]Nuzlocke[/url]! Noir grew tired of flying as the warm air currents seemed to become farther in distance between each other, no longer being able to rely on the wind, he descended and landed on plush surface that appeared to be the ground. It was soft soil, damp and moist. Ahead he could see the terrain growing whiter and strangely, thicker. His stomach growled as he folded his wings close to his body, and sleuthing the area out for some food. He walked along, until he saw a shadow in the corner of his eye. Noir squinted, trying to make it out, but the shadow got larger as it approached him! He lowered his head naturally before the figure became refined, and it squeaked. A guardian! A larger and slimmer female, she was adorn with pauldrons and a sheet of metal covered her hind, and she was comparable to warm sands. She had similar markings to him too. [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/75598/7559736_350.png[/img][/center] The female had firey eyes, much like the Flame Brothers, and he felt strangely accustomed to her. He chuckled slightly and called out to her, “Hey, hey… you’re… a Guardian! What are you doing out here? It’s pretty cold…?”. Noir approached her slowly and sniffed her once – yep. Definitely not a figment of his imagination and definitely a female. He had never actually met another female – apart from his mother but still! He gawked slightly at her, taking in the sight before him, She stood out against the stark harshness that was the snowy terrain, before she spoke “Gaia.” Her voice quipped with excitement too! . “My name’s Gaia. And you? What’s your name?” Taken back by the question suddenly, he shifted his weight and stood up a bit, he wasn’t sure why but he did. “Noir!” He grinned, feeling really happy to have met this dragon. Her stomach growled loudly, “Oh, you’re hungry? I’ll find something for us, wait!”, “he proclaimed and despite having just flown for half the day, he quickly unfurled his dark wings and ascended into the sky, looking for prey below. The terrain below was so different to the Shifting Expanse. Snow, thick trees, pelted creatures.. It was strangely beautiful too. He soared around, commiting to a large arc around the proximity of Gaia, searching for suitable prey. He saw something, and then took a sharp dive out of the sky, and roaring at the elk. It fled quickly – just as planned. He forced the elk into the location of the other Guardian, in which with her sheer strength, will fell the beast and then there will be food! He flapped above the treeline and back over to Gaia, landing softly next to her and the dead elk. “That was amazing!” She exclaimed, Noir chuckled slightly, tucking his wings and sheepishly looking away, before the duo started to share the meal. Night started to fall as the elk they shared had vanished, Noir had completely forgotten to seek shelter! He frowned and looked around, for anything. The sandy dragon stood up and scouted the area, and discovered an abandoned Yeti cave. It was large enough for the two adolescent guardians to share, with a little room deeper in. They settled down and started to converse. “So… you couldn’t even find a warm place to sleep, I guess you’re not from here?” Gaia asked curiously watching his expression as the younger dragon spoke. “…no, I’m not. I think I’m looking for my charge…. yeah. What about you?”, he replied, folding his claws together, thinking about what a charge really is. “I’m… not sure. Just exploring I guess… I need to help my family to become strong and big.”, her voice trailed off and she looked out into the night. Noir watched her, she was beautiful. The snow was softly falling at the entrance and a snowflake landed on the tip of her nose – melting slowly. She was an explorer too, like him. Her family… “Your family… they support you?” Noir asked, reflecting on his own apparent family. They were not at all organised and…you wouldn’t call it supportive. What about Garrik…? “Is your family your charge?” She nodded. “Yes. It’s a little bit troublesome currently, but I love them. …I …could never leave them.” Her family was her charge, it was of utmost importance to her. It must be nice… The male dragon shifted his weight slightly, as she shivered and moved a little closer to the other dragon. “What is your clan like? Do you plan on going back to them after you’ve found your charge?”, she asked with a quiet voice. “It was hard leaving them to come on this self-searching journey… but… I don’t know in the end. It is a mess really… I’m lookin’ for one of our missing clanmates actually. Have you seen him? He’s purple and fluffy, though if he’s grown into his primal genes… might get hard.” Noir sighed sadly, it was true. Gaia nudged him softly, and it made him tense up slightly. He had just met this dragon, but he felt so calm, like he had known her forever. “Gaia, I know you would be great for your family. Gaia, you are so strong, physically and mentally and emotionally and and… pretty…” Noir spoke softly, trailing of a little as he blushed a bit with his small confession. Gaia blushed deeply. “I- I don’t think…”, she stuttered. “Yeah, I’m serious, you’re amazing! The way you killed that Elk and so gracefully and well… yeah…” He exclaimed, certain about his judgement on the other dragon. He blushed slightly, and she shoved him away playfully, lying down. He saw a tinge of pink on her scales, making him blush harder. He had to look away, and he shook his head, before laying down next to her, “Just… be quiet. It’s getting cold, we… should try to sleep…”, she mumbled. Noir was not tired at all. It wasn't that late either, he was full from Elk and was having a wonderful time just talking to her. He reluctantly agreed and closed his eyes. He felt a little lick on his cheek, and he returned the favour after a moment. [center][img]http://fs1.directupload.net/images/141125/99burmkx.png[/img][/center] During the next days Gaia and Noir were busy building a nest and taking care of the eggs. They both understood that they couldn't stay together – each of them had their own obligations. But when they had children together and each of them took care of at least one of them… the children would remind them of the short love they shared...sadly they were only blessed with one egg. But they’d be sure to make a decision with the best future for the child in mind…
@felGS @Tierce @kingdoge @Neige @texandemox @VictoryInSolace @wisecakes @ArgenteaMoon

Entry Nineteen

Special cameo from @Neige and her Nuzlocke!

Noir grew tired of flying as the warm air currents seemed to become farther in distance between each other, no longer being able to rely on the wind, he descended and landed on plush surface that appeared to be the ground. It was soft soil, damp and moist. Ahead he could see the terrain growing whiter and strangely, thicker. His stomach growled as he folded his wings close to his body, and sleuthing the area out for some food. He walked along, until he saw a shadow in the corner of his eye. Noir squinted, trying to make it out, but the shadow got larger as it approached him! He lowered his head naturally before the figure became refined, and it squeaked. A guardian! A larger and slimmer female, she was adorn with pauldrons and a sheet of metal covered her hind, and she was comparable to warm sands. She had similar markings to him too.
7559736_350.png

The female had firey eyes, much like the Flame Brothers, and he felt strangely accustomed to her. He chuckled slightly and called out to her, “Hey, hey… you’re… a Guardian! What are you doing out here? It’s pretty cold…?”. Noir approached her slowly and sniffed her once – yep. Definitely not a figment of his imagination and definitely a female. He had never actually met another female – apart from his mother but still! He gawked slightly at her, taking in the sight before him, She stood out against the stark harshness that was the snowy terrain, before she spoke “Gaia.” Her voice quipped with excitement too! . “My name’s Gaia. And you? What’s your name?” Taken back by the question suddenly, he shifted his weight and stood up a bit, he wasn’t sure why but he did. “Noir!” He grinned, feeling really happy to have met this dragon. Her stomach growled loudly, “Oh, you’re hungry? I’ll find something for us, wait!”, “he proclaimed and despite having just flown for half the day, he quickly unfurled his dark wings and ascended into the sky, looking for prey below.

The terrain below was so different to the Shifting Expanse. Snow, thick trees, pelted creatures.. It was strangely beautiful too. He soared around, commiting to a large arc around the proximity of Gaia, searching for suitable prey. He saw something, and then took a sharp dive out of the sky, and roaring at the elk. It fled quickly – just as planned. He forced the elk into the location of the other Guardian, in which with her sheer strength, will fell the beast and then there will be food! He flapped above the treeline and back over to Gaia, landing softly next to her and the dead elk. “That was amazing!” She exclaimed, Noir chuckled slightly, tucking his wings and sheepishly looking away, before the duo started to share the meal.

Night started to fall as the elk they shared had vanished, Noir had completely forgotten to seek shelter! He frowned and looked around, for anything. The sandy dragon stood up and scouted the area, and discovered an abandoned Yeti cave. It was large enough for the two adolescent guardians to share, with a little room deeper in. They settled down and started to converse.

“So… you couldn’t even find a warm place to sleep, I guess you’re not from here?” Gaia asked curiously watching his expression as the younger dragon spoke.

“…no, I’m not. I think I’m looking for my charge…. yeah. What about you?”, he replied, folding his claws together, thinking about what a charge really is.
“I’m… not sure. Just exploring I guess… I need to help my family to become strong and big.”, her voice trailed off and she looked out into the night. Noir watched her, she was beautiful. The snow was softly falling at the entrance and a snowflake landed on the tip of her nose – melting slowly. She was an explorer too, like him. Her family…

“Your family… they support you?” Noir asked, reflecting on his own apparent family. They were not at all organised and…you wouldn’t call it supportive. What about Garrik…? “Is your family your charge?”

She nodded. “Yes. It’s a little bit troublesome currently, but I love them. …I …could never leave them.”

Her family was her charge, it was of utmost importance to her. It must be nice… The male dragon shifted his weight slightly, as she shivered and moved a little closer to the other dragon. “What is your clan like? Do you plan on going back to them after you’ve found your charge?”, she asked with a quiet voice.

“It was hard leaving them to come on this self-searching journey… but… I don’t know in the end. It is a mess really… I’m lookin’ for one of our missing clanmates actually. Have you seen him? He’s purple and fluffy, though if he’s grown into his primal genes… might get hard.” Noir sighed sadly, it was true. Gaia nudged him softly, and it made him tense up slightly. He had just met this dragon, but he felt so calm, like he had known her forever. “Gaia, I know you would be great for your family. Gaia, you are so strong, physically and mentally and emotionally and and… pretty…” Noir spoke softly, trailing of a little as he blushed a bit with his small confession.

Gaia blushed deeply. “I- I don’t think…”, she stuttered.

“Yeah, I’m serious, you’re amazing! The way you killed that Elk and so gracefully and well… yeah…” He exclaimed, certain about his judgement on the other dragon. He blushed slightly, and she shoved him away playfully, lying down. He saw a tinge of pink on her scales, making him blush harder. He had to look away, and he shook his head, before laying down next to her, “Just… be quiet. It’s getting cold, we… should try to sleep…”, she mumbled. Noir was not tired at all. It wasn't that late either, he was full from Elk and was having a wonderful time just talking to her. He reluctantly agreed and closed his eyes. He felt a little lick on his cheek, and he returned the favour after a moment.
99burmkx.png

During the next days Gaia and Noir were busy building a nest and taking care of the eggs. They both understood that they couldn't stay together – each of them had their own obligations. But when they had children together and each of them took care of at least one of them… the children would remind them of the short love they shared...sadly they were only blessed with one egg. But they’d be sure to make a decision with the best future for the child in mind…
[img]https://33.media.tumblr.com/a93501e203c51721329b0a0d2046a5d1/tumblr_nfjqj7bVNm1u2ms2do1_1280.png[/img] Height chart update!
tumblr_nfjqj7bVNm1u2ms2do1_1280.png

Height chart update!
Oh, Voltaic is as big as Maggie!! (lol, Coronia xDD)
Oh, Voltaic is as big as Maggie!! (lol, Coronia xDD)
natureh5.png
@Kizmetto hahaha the others are so tiny! I've always hated that there isn't a good middle ground between the huge breeds and the smaller breeds - I really hope they introduce a better middle ground soon!
@Kizmetto hahaha the others are so tiny! I've always hated that there isn't a good middle ground between the huge breeds and the smaller breeds - I really hope they introduce a better middle ground soon!
Professional Grump

I live for memes
@Neige

i didnt realise how tiny he was. Im sure a fae would be bigger! (speaking of im suprised i havent hatched one yet!)
Thanks for collaborating with me, by the way!

@argenteamoon

TEENY TINY yes more medium breeds please! maybe that new Nocturne one rumoured might be middle!
@Neige

i didnt realise how tiny he was. Im sure a fae would be bigger! (speaking of im suprised i havent hatched one yet!)
Thanks for collaborating with me, by the way!

@argenteamoon

TEENY TINY yes more medium breeds please! maybe that new Nocturne one rumoured might be middle!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 52 53