Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Clan Energy Bar Display Issue
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 46 47
Same. This has continued happening since at least the 9th, probably a couple days before that.
Same. This has continued happening since at least the 9th, probably a couple days before that.
tumblr_inline_mxi8mqckSE1r15ry7.png
This has been happening for me for about a week, and for my husband for about two weeks. I use a Mac and he uses a Windows computer, we have both cleared our caches, restarted router/modem, etc., with no changes. We both prefer and use firefox, but I checked on Chrome and Safari and still seeing the same issue.
This has been happening for me for about a week, and for my husband for about two weeks. I use a Mac and he uses a Windows computer, we have both cleared our caches, restarted router/modem, etc., with no changes. We both prefer and use firefox, but I checked on Chrome and Safari and still seeing the same issue.
EGjlGzP.png
I am having the same problem as well.
I am having the same problem as well.
~.:Fernstar Hatchery:.~ l .:The Stuff Exchange:.
a4WGLYO.png 2dwtnlG.png
Hey everyone -

Unfortunately, at this time we will not be able to provide clan energy bonuses that are lost, but this display issue is one of the top things on our list to fix, so we appreciate your patience and understanding.
Hey everyone -

Unfortunately, at this time we will not be able to provide clan energy bonuses that are lost, but this display issue is one of the top things on our list to fix, so we appreciate your patience and understanding.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
@Xhaztol it appears that they fed our dragons while the site was down? Please confirm that what I am reading for individual dragon engeries is correct. Thanks.

I am not one to worry about the bonuses as I feed my dragons at least once a day and sometimes twice if I am doing alot of time in the Coliseum. It will be nice however to see the main bar working again.
@Xhaztol it appears that they fed our dragons while the site was down? Please confirm that what I am reading for individual dragon engeries is correct. Thanks.

I am not one to worry about the bonuses as I feed my dragons at least once a day and sometimes twice if I am doing alot of time in the Coliseum. It will be nice however to see the main bar working again.
Still not fixed for me after maintenance :D
Still not fixed for me after maintenance :D
I've been having the same problem for a few days as well...I thought it was just a glitch on my page so I'm glad I'm not the only one experiencing this. I'm on at least once a day to be sure my dragons are fed so for now I just check their individual bars to be sure they're staying well fed.
I've been having the same problem for a few days as well...I thought it was just a glitch on my page so I'm glad I'm not the only one experiencing this. I'm on at least once a day to be sure my dragons are fed so for now I just check their individual bars to be sure they're staying well fed.
pVID3gO.png
Just adding myself to the list of people affected by this bug! :(
Just adding myself to the list of people affected by this bug! :(
tumblr_n08opq39sK1t30t6so3_500.png
I just noticed this bug too a couple of days ago. First I thought maybe it was just because i had left the browser window open but now after a few days it's obvious it wasn't just that.

I lost my bonuses because of this bug :/ I've been busy and just logging in to see if my dragons need feeding and since the bar was full I just thought there had been maintenance and the dragons had been fed.
I just noticed this bug too a couple of days ago. First I thought maybe it was just because i had left the browser window open but now after a few days it's obvious it wasn't just that.

I lost my bonuses because of this bug :/ I've been busy and just logging in to see if my dragons need feeding and since the bar was full I just thought there had been maintenance and the dragons had been fed.
dding to the list affected by this bug! Thought it was weird and has been happen for the last couple of days.
dding to the list affected by this bug! Thought it was weird and has been happen for the last couple of days.
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 46 47