Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Clan Energy Bar Display Issue
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 46 47
same with me; i've been feeding them because i'm seeing the individual energy going down and am worried what might happen if i don't :/

@pixiehollow and @starling are having the same issues
same with me; i've been feeding them because i'm seeing the individual energy going down and am worried what might happen if i don't :/

@pixiehollow and @starling are having the same issues
Having the same issue.
Having the same issue.
I am also having this problem. I'm including a screencap just in case it will be any help. I made it as small as I could to not stretch the board or anything. But all of my dragons are at about the same level of hunger as the two in the screencap. [img]http://s13.postimg.org/3wgxe8dlz/Screen_Shot_2014_02_10_at_2_24_27_AM.png[/img]
I am also having this problem. I'm including a screencap just in case it will be any help. I made it as small as I could to not stretch the board or anything. But all of my dragons are at about the same level of hunger as the two in the screencap.
Screen_Shot_2014_02_10_at_2_24_27_AM.png
tumblr_inline_nk71atz2Rg1qg2i5p.png
We're aware of this and this is still an active issue.

Your dragons still get hungry and can be fed as per normal. The clan energy bar is a display issue only and should not affect your gameplay. That being said, this is absolutely something we want to fix. The programmers have been notified.
We're aware of this and this is still an active issue.

Your dragons still get hungry and can be fed as per normal. The clan energy bar is a display issue only and should not affect your gameplay. That being said, this is absolutely something we want to fix. The programmers have been notified.
Er, it appears I have the same problem ;n; I assumed I'd fed my dragons recently but my bonus bar is now missing so obviously not..?
Er, it appears I have the same problem ;n; I assumed I'd fed my dragons recently but my bonus bar is now missing so obviously not..?
rLSiosd.png
bYt72YT.pngW11sAlw.pngjI9KbMj.png
gp6bQfb.pngawqKoMx.pngVAnf2q2.png
Bb9XFYa.pngAaYNmEX.pngoczO35g.png
VjdktqS.pngYMPbu9R.png
WKtl2lb.png
My bonus bar is missing today even though the bar reads 92%. I didn't notice that my dragons were actually low on energy until now :/ Yeah.. kinda needed those gathering turns since I struggle enough with food as it is.

Edit: Seems to display correctly now, though my poor bonus is still gone
My bonus bar is missing today even though the bar reads 92%. I didn't notice that my dragons were actually low on energy until now :/ Yeah.. kinda needed those gathering turns since I struggle enough with food as it is.

Edit: Seems to display correctly now, though my poor bonus is still gone
ckc8BLS.png
Same problem here and thanks to that I lost my bonus bar, so great.
Same problem here and thanks to that I lost my bonus bar, so great.
I also lost my bonus; not a single time in the past few days did I check my actual dragon lair due to being busy and absentmindedly obeyed my 100% meter bar believing I had fed them recently and just brain farted. Assuming that I had fed them I'd have been ok feeding them today without losing my bonus AS USUALLY.

Low and behold today, no bonus. Awesome ****. Let the sadness commence.

I request am item named in my honor. "Eevee's Salty Melodramatic Tears."
I also lost my bonus; not a single time in the past few days did I check my actual dragon lair due to being busy and absentmindedly obeyed my 100% meter bar believing I had fed them recently and just brain farted. Assuming that I had fed them I'd have been ok feeding them today without losing my bonus AS USUALLY.

Low and behold today, no bonus. Awesome ****. Let the sadness commence.

I request am item named in my honor. "Eevee's Salty Melodramatic Tears."
My clan energy bar also quit displaying properly yesterday. I'm using chrome. I suppose it's interesting to me that this glitch is happening in waves? People have been reporting it for a lot longer than I've been experiencing it. However, I had heard of it already (by lucky chance) so I knew what was going on and did not lose my bonus or anything horrible like that.

tl;dr - it happened to me too.
My clan energy bar also quit displaying properly yesterday. I'm using chrome. I suppose it's interesting to me that this glitch is happening in waves? People have been reporting it for a lot longer than I've been experiencing it. However, I had heard of it already (by lucky chance) so I knew what was going on and did not lose my bonus or anything horrible like that.

tl;dr - it happened to me too.
windleft_zpsojegxxo1.pngtumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifwindright_zpsee23nxkw.png
Myself and two next to me are experiencing the same.
Myself and two next to me are experiencing the same.
tumblr_n6xkeuWqvA1sl6hkto1_r1_500.gif
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 46 47