Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Missing treasure
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
POTENTIAL FIX

This is potentially a display issue:

1) Log out

2) Clear browser cache

3) Close browser

4) Open browser

5) Log back in.

In the worst case scenario, please document everything related to your missing treasure:

1. What you purchased/sold/Exalted (if the dragons were not one of your two starters)

2. How much treasure if applicable

3. The time it happened

Thank you!
POTENTIAL FIX

This is potentially a display issue:

1) Log out

2) Clear browser cache

3) Close browser

4) Open browser

5) Log back in.

In the worst case scenario, please document everything related to your missing treasure:

1. What you purchased/sold/Exalted (if the dragons were not one of your two starters)

2. How much treasure if applicable

3. The time it happened

Thank you!
coffee. need coffee.
Thanks Twitchy!

Notcied this around 9:00 ST and wrote a forum post about it...here is the post:

I just opened 3 rusted chests given to me by my familiars for becoming tolerant. It netted me 4kT. Two minutes later after refreshing the AH, all of that money and the objects are gone from my horde. I don't remember anything specifically as to the items that were in there which means it was likely just junk though I thought there was a tail band that I do not have now. I might be mistaken on the loot being gone, not sure.

I had been at 100109 and almost able to buy a new gene change scroll and now I've lost all of that money. :(

I also had been playing Runes for a good hour and a half, two hours this morning which is likely where all of the money went since I heard Runes also was not paying out once you navigated away from it. I am therefore unsure of how much money I lost.

Edit: I'm not sure if this is relevant but I had Runes open in another window for just about all of this.

Edit: 12:13 Crim paid out 500 for a hellbender. Now I do not have the 500T
Thanks Twitchy!

Notcied this around 9:00 ST and wrote a forum post about it...here is the post:

I just opened 3 rusted chests given to me by my familiars for becoming tolerant. It netted me 4kT. Two minutes later after refreshing the AH, all of that money and the objects are gone from my horde. I don't remember anything specifically as to the items that were in there which means it was likely just junk though I thought there was a tail band that I do not have now. I might be mistaken on the loot being gone, not sure.

I had been at 100109 and almost able to buy a new gene change scroll and now I've lost all of that money. :(

I also had been playing Runes for a good hour and a half, two hours this morning which is likely where all of the money went since I heard Runes also was not paying out once you navigated away from it. I am therefore unsure of how much money I lost.

Edit: I'm not sure if this is relevant but I had Runes open in another window for just about all of this.

Edit: 12:13 Crim paid out 500 for a hellbender. Now I do not have the 500T
Quote:
1. Sold Static Chest in the AH for 30k (collected 29700 treasures from the mail).

2. 29700 treasures at least as I am still losing treasures.

2. 11:20 am

Details:

I logged on this morning and did my dailies. I have around 15k treasures (correct amount). I put a Static Chest in the AH for 30k treasures this morning, and it was sold at Jul 24, 2013, 10:18:11. I collected 29700 treasures, so I SHOULD have around 45k treasures. However, I only have16001 treasures right now.

11:30 am Edit: Cleared cache, nothing happened. Still short about 30k treasures.

11:41 am Edit: Just lost 5 treasures LOL (I'm glad I spent all my treasures while the treasure system still worked. It's much easier to track a small amount of treasures).
Quote:
1. Sold Static Chest in the AH for 30k (collected 29700 treasures from the mail).

2. 29700 treasures at least as I am still losing treasures.

2. 11:20 am

Details:

I logged on this morning and did my dailies. I have around 15k treasures (correct amount). I put a Static Chest in the AH for 30k treasures this morning, and it was sold at Jul 24, 2013, 10:18:11. I collected 29700 treasures, so I SHOULD have around 45k treasures. However, I only have16001 treasures right now.

11:30 am Edit: Cleared cache, nothing happened. Still short about 30k treasures.

11:41 am Edit: Just lost 5 treasures LOL (I'm glad I spent all my treasures while the treasure system still worked. It's much easier to track a small amount of treasures).
xrWXpP5.png
Updated with possible fix/more information.
Updated with possible fix/more information.
coffee. need coffee.
not sure if we need to reply or pm....

1) sold Primary Gene: Iridescent (1) on AH
2) 147510 treasure added for second and went missing as I navigated away - have not come back ;-;
3) Message arrived Jul 23, 2013, 09:17:44 - not sure what time exactly it happened, but I posted on thread at 09:30:25 - I hope this narrows time window enough

if its any difference message was delivered by Pearl - Flight Rising Courier

I did all those tips posted above right after treasure went missing, have done if few times during these days, it have not returned me anything <.<
not sure if we need to reply or pm....

1) sold Primary Gene: Iridescent (1) on AH
2) 147510 treasure added for second and went missing as I navigated away - have not come back ;-;
3) Message arrived Jul 23, 2013, 09:17:44 - not sure what time exactly it happened, but I posted on thread at 09:30:25 - I hope this narrows time window enough

if its any difference message was delivered by Pearl - Flight Rising Courier

I did all those tips posted above right after treasure went missing, have done if few times during these days, it have not returned me anything <.<
PoU9kzE.png003_zpsb9abf975.gif
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1971216http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1969869
I followed the potential fix steps and it didn&#039;t work.

Here is a screencap of what just happened to me as I was browsing these forums:
http://i.imgur.com/iiAxQCS.png

(top is before; bottom is after)

Beyond that cap, I haven&#039;t been paying close attention today though I&#039;m certain I&#039;ve lost several pockets of treasure since I first logged on this morning. I can give specifics on earlier instances though, as I still have screencaps of those.

The first was on July 18th. At 8:36 game time, I had a total of 94,286 treasure. By 10:13 game time, I was down to 89,897 treasure.

The second happened July 20th. At 14:57 game time, I had a total of 201,649 treasure. By 15:58 game time, I was down to 183,497 treasure.

In both instances, I was playing the Fairgrounds games between the times noted above, so the actual loss would be higher than (early total) - (late total). I might have visited Crim (hard to remember) but didn&#039;t sell or purchase anything.

EDIT: Since posting this, I now have 321,348 treasure. So it&#039;s still dropping, and at a really weird rate.

EDIT the second: Now it&#039;s at 321,859.

EDIT the third: Started a game of Jigsaw and decided to quit. Now I&#039;m at 321,434 treasure.
I followed the potential fix steps and it didn&#039;t work.

Here is a screencap of what just happened to me as I was browsing these forums:
http://i.imgur.com/iiAxQCS.png

(top is before; bottom is after)

Beyond that cap, I haven&#039;t been paying close attention today though I&#039;m certain I&#039;ve lost several pockets of treasure since I first logged on this morning. I can give specifics on earlier instances though, as I still have screencaps of those.

The first was on July 18th. At 8:36 game time, I had a total of 94,286 treasure. By 10:13 game time, I was down to 89,897 treasure.

The second happened July 20th. At 14:57 game time, I had a total of 201,649 treasure. By 15:58 game time, I was down to 183,497 treasure.

In both instances, I was playing the Fairgrounds games between the times noted above, so the actual loss would be higher than (early total) - (late total). I might have visited Crim (hard to remember) but didn&#039;t sell or purchase anything.

EDIT: Since posting this, I now have 321,348 treasure. So it&#039;s still dropping, and at a really weird rate.

EDIT the second: Now it&#039;s at 321,859.

EDIT the third: Started a game of Jigsaw and decided to quit. Now I&#039;m at 321,434 treasure.
@Hellhunt, please reply. It&#039;ll give our codesmith information.

@Yii, please track everything for the dev.

Everyone: If you don&#039;t see your reply due to the pagination issue, it&#039;s still there, please post.

Thank you!
@Hellhunt, please reply. It&#039;ll give our codesmith information.

@Yii, please track everything for the dev.

Everyone: If you don&#039;t see your reply due to the pagination issue, it&#039;s still there, please post.

Thank you!
coffee. need coffee.
I just received 17k for selling an item to another user, when I collected the treasure from the message, my total treasure went down from what it was by about 20k. This happened about 11:20 game time.

I cleared my cache and restarted my browser, still not fixed.
I just received 17k for selling an item to another user, when I collected the treasure from the message, my total treasure went down from what it was by about 20k. This happened about 11:20 game time.

I cleared my cache and restarted my browser, still not fixed.
@twitchy

Sorry, but what do you mean by track? Do you want me to list all my treasure inflow and outflow since day 1 (quite difficult) or just today (in which case I&#039;ve already stated earlier). I don&#039;t have any screen shots because I noticed the sudden loss in treasures while refreshing the coliseum so I don&#039;t have a page with the correct treasure count.
@twitchy

Sorry, but what do you mean by track? Do you want me to list all my treasure inflow and outflow since day 1 (quite difficult) or just today (in which case I&#039;ve already stated earlier). I don&#039;t have any screen shots because I noticed the sudden loss in treasures while refreshing the coliseum so I don&#039;t have a page with the correct treasure count.
xrWXpP5.png
On the 22nd, at 19:00 ish, I sold three battle items (not in the AH, just generally). It should have added 15,000 to my account, but nothing was added. Today, while I was in the coliseum I randomly lost about 16,000. My total dropped from around 208k to 192,929 (edit: this was at about 11:20 FR time).

I cleared my cache and restarted my browser with no result.
On the 22nd, at 19:00 ish, I sold three battle items (not in the AH, just generally). It should have added 15,000 to my account, but nothing was added. Today, while I was in the coliseum I randomly lost about 16,000. My total dropped from around 208k to 192,929 (edit: this was at about 11:20 FR time).

I cleared my cache and restarted my browser with no result.
tumblr_inline_nk71a9tcrJ1qg2i5p.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12