Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Missing treasure
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
I noticed I lost treasure at 13:51 server time on July 24. I had been converting some food from my horde when I noticed the missing amount. I had 557,892 treasure at 13:43 after completing a puzzle which I got a screenshot of, then went to convert some food. At 13:43 I had 548,668 treasure for a loss of 9224 treasure. I tried the fix of clearing the cache and restarting the browser but it did not correct it. I am using Chrome on a Windows 8 machine (and Chrome is up to date).

Screenshot of before and after loss
http://i1281.photobucket.com/albums/a518/cluttermouse/losttreasure_zps02a7a3be.png
I noticed I lost treasure at 13:51 server time on July 24. I had been converting some food from my horde when I noticed the missing amount. I had 557,892 treasure at 13:43 after completing a puzzle which I got a screenshot of, then went to convert some food. At 13:43 I had 548,668 treasure for a loss of 9224 treasure. I tried the fix of clearing the cache and restarting the browser but it did not correct it. I am using Chrome on a Windows 8 machine (and Chrome is up to date).

Screenshot of before and after loss
http://i1281.photobucket.com/albums/a518/cluttermouse/losttreasure_zps02a7a3be.png
hYalIsL.png
Does a missing dragon from an unhatched egg count? I reported it a while back, but have not yet seen any action.

A few days ago... I think less than a week? I got an unhatched ice-egg, I hatched it, a dragon came out and was said to have been send to my lair... but when I checked, it wasn't there.

And it still hasn't arrived.
Does a missing dragon from an unhatched egg count? I reported it a while back, but have not yet seen any action.

A few days ago... I think less than a week? I got an unhatched ice-egg, I hatched it, a dragon came out and was said to have been send to my lair... but when I checked, it wasn't there.

And it still hasn't arrived.
The only exchange of treasure that happened today was this morning at 8:53:25. I mailed 127890 treasure to someone in exchange for gems.

I think my treasure has been increasing and decreasing by 1k at a time over the day. I didn't notice anything major until now. I was doing puzzles and I had 50k. I open the forums in a new tab and I now have 27k. I cleared my cache, logged out and back in. I still have 27k. I have no idea what my real treasure amount is.

EDIT: My lucky streak just went down by 6k. What's going on?

zBKXWVe.jpg
K2cc8Ge.jpg
HadSTkl.jpg
The only exchange of treasure that happened today was this morning at 8:53:25. I mailed 127890 treasure to someone in exchange for gems.

I think my treasure has been increasing and decreasing by 1k at a time over the day. I didn't notice anything major until now. I was doing puzzles and I had 50k. I open the forums in a new tab and I now have 27k. I cleared my cache, logged out and back in. I still have 27k. I have no idea what my real treasure amount is.

EDIT: My lucky streak just went down by 6k. What's going on?

zBKXWVe.jpg
K2cc8Ge.jpg
HadSTkl.jpg
fortrade.png1584781.png1584778.png
I followed the potential fix steps with no luck.

I primarily play on my phone, and I noticed the issue too late to take screenshots of it happening as it happened- but I completed two transactions and pulled treasure from two separate messages this morning. One for 160,000T and the other for 56,100. I had the funds for a brief few minutes then they were gone when I attempted to make a Crossroads trade with some of the treasure.
I followed the potential fix steps with no luck.

I primarily play on my phone, and I noticed the issue too late to take screenshots of it happening as it happened- but I completed two transactions and pulled treasure from two separate messages this morning. One for 160,000T and the other for 56,100. I had the funds for a brief few minutes then they were gone when I attempted to make a Crossroads trade with some of the treasure.
I didn't get the treasure from the last few items I sold at auction, or the treasure i won form playing higher or lower.
I didn't get the treasure from the last few items I sold at auction, or the treasure i won form playing higher or lower.
sywhNpv.pngg4DcSLb.gifjAHIB2J.png
I was doing puzzles this morning for two hours, and had 45900 in treasure when I logged out around 13:00 CDT. I just logged back in at 17:00 CDT, and I only have 39576 in treasure.

Actually, I noticed this before when I was in the fairgrounds. I had played High or Low for my 25 rounds and was up to ~40000 in treasure. When I switched over to puzzles, it went down to ~38000. I thought I had simply misread the amount of treasure I had before I started playing.

I had purchased some featherfall packs in the auction house with gems, and opened three of them. I still have the ones I did not open, but the treasure inside the few I opened is gone. My gem count is the same as it was when I logged out earlier.

I tried logging out and opening in a different browser, one I don't use to play Flight Rising, and my treasure is still missing. I was hoping to play some more games to save up for a gene scroll, but I don't want to waste the time if the treasure I earn is just going to disappear.

EDIT: Okay, since writing this post my treasure count is now 40152. Still not the 45900 is was when I logged off earlier today, though.
I was doing puzzles this morning for two hours, and had 45900 in treasure when I logged out around 13:00 CDT. I just logged back in at 17:00 CDT, and I only have 39576 in treasure.

Actually, I noticed this before when I was in the fairgrounds. I had played High or Low for my 25 rounds and was up to ~40000 in treasure. When I switched over to puzzles, it went down to ~38000. I thought I had simply misread the amount of treasure I had before I started playing.

I had purchased some featherfall packs in the auction house with gems, and opened three of them. I still have the ones I did not open, but the treasure inside the few I opened is gone. My gem count is the same as it was when I logged out earlier.

I tried logging out and opening in a different browser, one I don't use to play Flight Rising, and my treasure is still missing. I was hoping to play some more games to save up for a gene scroll, but I don't want to waste the time if the treasure I earn is just going to disappear.

EDIT: Okay, since writing this post my treasure count is now 40152. Still not the 45900 is was when I logged off earlier today, though.
I don't know if his "counts", but on the 22nd I received an overloaded chest (I think that's the name) as a coliseum drop, but when I opened it there was nothing inside, and the item vanished.
I don't know if his "counts", but on the 22nd I received an overloaded chest (I think that's the name) as a coliseum drop, but when I opened it there was nothing inside, and the item vanished.
1. Sold and collected the proceeds from the sale of Unhatched Lightning egg (27720t), Charged Sprockets (15 sprockets for a total of 8910t), and Charged Sprockets (10 for 3762t) this morning at around 10:00am game time.

2. At least 40392t, but I don't know if I lost anymore.

3. I noticed this when I came on this afternoon at 2:00pm game time.
1. Sold and collected the proceeds from the sale of Unhatched Lightning egg (27720t), Charged Sprockets (15 sprockets for a total of 8910t), and Charged Sprockets (10 for 3762t) this morning at around 10:00am game time.

2. At least 40392t, but I don't know if I lost anymore.

3. I noticed this when I came on this afternoon at 2:00pm game time.
n4lqc8J.png
So sorry to add on to this large pile of troubles here, but I just lost about 12000-13000 treasure for no reason I can discern. It happened right around when I was buying items from the auction house too so it adds a little to the confusion, sorry. I bought (1) eliminate at the cheapest price on the auction house at the time, which was somewhere between 2500 and 3500. I also bought (1) simple red fez for 500 treasure. Right before the incident, I had [img]http://i.imgur.com/3DoK0Ht.png[/img] (this might even had been after I bought the eliminate from the message there but I doubt it. I play with multiple tabs open of FlightRising at all times and this was one I had that was on a page from before the error occurred) and after I was left with [img]http://i.imgur.com/w9l7R5M.png[/img]. Factoring in the 3000-4000 treasure I probably spent within that time, I'm still missing 12000-13000 treasure. This all happened at about 3:00-3:11 FlightRising time. If anyone could help with this issue, It would really be appreciated. I tried the suggested fix already and there was no improvement. Thank you for whatever help you can provide! Edit: since the time of this post I have gained 6,212 treasure ( 2500 from trading with crim, 3712 from an auction) The lost treasure is still missing. EDIT AGAIN: Spent 70k on a beautiful gened pearlcatcher, so I'm down 63,788 from the screenshots. Still missing the 13-14k that somehow disappeared. any help is extremely appreciated.' EDIT EDIT EDIT: Sent another 30k to a friend to a friend so they could afford a nice dragon. Treasure missing still, thanks again for any help! (I'm basically broke now, but I'm still missing about 13k) [img]http://i.imgur.com/uo9hayO.png[/img]
So sorry to add on to this large pile of troubles here, but I just lost about 12000-13000 treasure for no reason I can discern. It happened right around when I was buying items from the auction house too so it adds a little to the confusion, sorry.

I bought (1) eliminate at the cheapest price on the auction house at the time, which was somewhere between 2500 and 3500. I also bought (1) simple red fez for 500 treasure. Right before the incident, I had 3DoK0Ht.png

(this might even had been after I bought the eliminate from the message there but I doubt it. I play with multiple tabs open of FlightRising at all times and this was one I had that was on a page from before the error occurred) and after I was left with w9l7R5M.png. Factoring in the 3000-4000 treasure I probably spent within that time, I'm still missing 12000-13000 treasure. This all happened at about 3:00-3:11 FlightRising time.

If anyone could help with this issue, It would really be appreciated. I tried the suggested fix already and there was no improvement. Thank you for whatever help you can provide!

Edit: since the time of this post I have gained 6,212 treasure ( 2500 from trading with crim, 3712 from an auction) The lost treasure is still missing.

EDIT AGAIN: Spent 70k on a beautiful gened pearlcatcher, so I'm down 63,788 from the screenshots. Still missing the 13-14k that somehow disappeared. any help is extremely appreciated.'

EDIT EDIT EDIT: Sent another 30k to a friend to a friend so they could afford a nice dragon. Treasure missing still, thanks again for any help! (I'm basically broke now, but I'm still missing about 13k) uo9hayO.png

kEQjskj.png
FdAR3XN.png
No screenshots.

I had something like 100k exactly and it dropped me down to 3k.

Now I'm at 2k, the first time I was playing jigsaw and the second time I was just browsing.

Need money back to buy a thing pls
No screenshots.

I had something like 100k exactly and it dropped me down to 3k.

Now I'm at 2k, the first time I was playing jigsaw and the second time I was just browsing.

Need money back to buy a thing pls
coH7AEL.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12