Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Missing treasure
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
On the 24th at around 4:41pm EST I noticed my treasure had gone from 90k to 86,670. It wasn't related to a sale but I had been playing the games in the fair. I remember looking at it prior to the change because I was trying to see if I had enough to purchase a dragon.

Nothing else seems to be amiss. It looks like I have all my items.

I've also changed computers since last time I looked (this one automatically clears everything) and it has not changed.
On the 24th at around 4:41pm EST I noticed my treasure had gone from 90k to 86,670. It wasn't related to a sale but I had been playing the games in the fair. I remember looking at it prior to the change because I was trying to see if I had enough to purchase a dragon.

Nothing else seems to be amiss. It looks like I have all my items.

I've also changed computers since last time I looked (this one automatically clears everything) and it has not changed.
[quote name="Farlee" date="2013-07-24 12:59:46" url="main.php?p=mb&board=bug&page=3&id=692156#694416"]I had just under 13k treasure...played puzzles as runes isn't working for me, played about 10 puzzles and now I am at ~8700...actually I just checked and I lost another 300 T...I am losing treasure every 20-30 mins[/quote] Now I have only 7500...i am purposely not doing anything....no games, no forum, no Colosseum...I just logged in to check if problems are resolved and saw I am missing even more treasure...*cries*
I had just under 13k treasure...played puzzles as runes isn't working for me, played about 10 puzzles and now I am at ~8700...actually I just checked and I lost another 300 T...I am losing treasure every 20-30 mins

Now I have only 7500...i am purposely not doing anything....no games, no forum, no Colosseum...I just logged in to check if problems are resolved and saw I am missing even more treasure...*cries*
KoresanthAdoptable_zpsa7e8100f.pngBanner_zps84f78bf8.jpg
I wasn't aware of this until just now so I don't have an screencaps but I'm definitely missing treasure. I sold a minion on the AH earlier and recieved 10395 treasure for it after the discount. I've also sold off about 6k in Coli drop and scavanging items which I also seem to be missing but I don't have an exact amount.

In all probably a 15-16k loss
I wasn't aware of this until just now so I don't have an screencaps but I'm definitely missing treasure. I sold a minion on the AH earlier and recieved 10395 treasure for it after the discount. I've also sold off about 6k in Coli drop and scavanging items which I also seem to be missing but I don't have an exact amount.

In all probably a 15-16k loss
I just noticed around 16:20 server time that I went from around 75k down to 52k. I am not sure about my gems because I can't remember if it changed or not but the only thing I know that changed by that amount was I had received a message that had 22k and 31g at 13:41:41. I tried logging out and clearing everything. I even tried logging on with a different browser and that didn't work either. I still have the message if that helps...
I just noticed around 16:20 server time that I went from around 75k down to 52k. I am not sure about my gems because I can't remember if it changed or not but the only thing I know that changed by that amount was I had received a message that had 22k and 31g at 13:41:41. I tried logging out and clearing everything. I even tried logging on with a different browser and that didn't work either. I still have the message if that helps...
Lost around 15/20 k treasure while playing Jigsaw. Attempted fix which didn't work.

Details: had two windows open- one which I was refreshing to keep an eye on an auction, another I wasn't and was playing jigsaw in. Was warned about bug so at once took screenshot before refreshing. Due to not refreshing in the jigsaw window the time stamp is almost an hour apart but they were taken one after another.

money1.png

money2.png
Lost around 15/20 k treasure while playing Jigsaw. Attempted fix which didn't work.

Details: had two windows open- one which I was refreshing to keep an eye on an auction, another I wasn't and was playing jigsaw in. Was warned about bug so at once took screenshot before refreshing. Due to not refreshing in the jigsaw window the time stamp is almost an hour apart but they were taken one after another.

money1.png

money2.png
tumblr_mt3oxoTK0a1scizijo1_400.png
just lost around 5000
21532 to 16344 as I clicked from the fairground to my Lair, the Runestone game is also not going past the first level
just lost around 5000
21532 to 16344 as I clicked from the fairground to my Lair, the Runestone game is also not going past the first level
I&#039;m not sure if my issue is similar to others, but every time I do something that earns me treasure, I simply don&#039;t receive it. I&#039;ll try to screencap future instances, but I&#039;m really not compelled to play if things aren&#039;t working. :<
I&#039;m not sure if my issue is similar to others, but every time I do something that earns me treasure, I simply don&#039;t receive it. I&#039;ll try to screencap future instances, but I&#039;m really not compelled to play if things aren&#039;t working. :<
I lost 47940 treasure somewhere in the past few hours. I didn&#039;t buy or sell anything, I wasn&#039;t even on the site. I closed the window for about two hours and when I came back to check on my messages, I was missing the money. I sold a hatchling earlier today for 97000 treasure and sent half to my friend. This was before I closed the window. I think that&#039;s the only activity I&#039;ve had today, save for trading dragons to that same friend.

Here&#039;s a screencap of the difference between now and the last time I had the site open (from my Recently Closed Tabs).

I tried logging out and clearing the cache, but that didn&#039;t fix anything.
I lost 47940 treasure somewhere in the past few hours. I didn&#039;t buy or sell anything, I wasn&#039;t even on the site. I closed the window for about two hours and when I came back to check on my messages, I was missing the money. I sold a hatchling earlier today for 97000 treasure and sent half to my friend. This was before I closed the window. I think that&#039;s the only activity I&#039;ve had today, save for trading dragons to that same friend.

Here&#039;s a screencap of the difference between now and the last time I had the site open (from my Recently Closed Tabs).

I tried logging out and clearing the cache, but that didn&#039;t fix anything.
RYrHngU.pngelGm1jC.png
At 11:14 server time I sold a dragon.
Took the gold from the PM - had 321,922 (I have screen shot to prove it. If needed I&#039;ll upload it once I get home.)
Went offline and when I came back I had 300,956.

Possible fixes did nothing.
At 11:14 server time I sold a dragon.
Took the gold from the PM - had 321,922 (I have screen shot to prove it. If needed I&#039;ll upload it once I get home.)
Went offline and when I came back I had 300,956.

Possible fixes did nothing.
tumblr_inline_njsal07HsJ1t8m45a.png
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif
[/center]
I&#039;ve lost well over 260,000t so far. I don&#039;t know the exact amount I&#039;ve lost, but now I&#039;m down to 6,236. The only thing I know the precise amount of is that I traded a dragon for 250,000t a few hours ago.
I&#039;ve lost well over 260,000t so far. I don&#039;t know the exact amount I&#039;ve lost, but now I&#039;m down to 6,236. The only thing I know the precise amount of is that I traded a dragon for 250,000t a few hours ago.
1WaPPyd.png

divider by irithyll
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12