Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Missing treasure
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
I've lost about 25k in two chunks, 13k earlier and 12k a short while ago. I should be around 540k but I've been dropped down to 515k. Very annoyed at this. It was hard work getting that money together. I lost the first batch around 11am and the second around 12am server time. Both times my lucky streak went down with it.

Edit: Around 14:00 my money total went down by 2k, which I'd made with Crim trades. I've lost around 27k total now.
I've lost about 25k in two chunks, 13k earlier and 12k a short while ago. I should be around 540k but I've been dropped down to 515k. Very annoyed at this. It was hard work getting that money together. I lost the first batch around 11am and the second around 12am server time. Both times my lucky streak went down with it.

Edit: Around 14:00 my money total went down by 2k, which I'd made with Crim trades. I've lost around 27k total now.
Speaking with a genuine British accent
I'm missing treasure unrelated to purchasing or selling anything, as far as I can tell, unless the changes were retroactive. I'm keeping a close eye on my treasure now that I'm aware of this bug, so the first two times it happened I don't have exact numbers, just the following:

At just before 7:39 server time (see this thread), I was browsing the Auction House, went to a different page, and was suddenly down to 92.2k from roughly 100k. Four minutes later, I received 1006 treasure when I went to a different page, again unrelated to actually buying or selling anything.

At just before 11:07 server time, as documented in the same thread, I had just finished doing a few trades with Crim, had received my money correctly, and then suddenly 4k vanished from my account. Once again, a few minutes later 1k treasure returned on its own.

Edit: Oh, and clearing the cache, logging out, etc. don't work for me. I even logged on on a different computer and it still showed the same amount, which is still 10k short of where I should be.
I'm missing treasure unrelated to purchasing or selling anything, as far as I can tell, unless the changes were retroactive. I'm keeping a close eye on my treasure now that I'm aware of this bug, so the first two times it happened I don't have exact numbers, just the following:

At just before 7:39 server time (see this thread), I was browsing the Auction House, went to a different page, and was suddenly down to 92.2k from roughly 100k. Four minutes later, I received 1006 treasure when I went to a different page, again unrelated to actually buying or selling anything.

At just before 11:07 server time, as documented in the same thread, I had just finished doing a few trades with Crim, had received my money correctly, and then suddenly 4k vanished from my account. Once again, a few minutes later 1k treasure returned on its own.

Edit: Oh, and clearing the cache, logging out, etc. don't work for me. I even logged on on a different computer and it still showed the same amount, which is still 10k short of where I should be.
zBstkwt.png
Around 11:00 am-ish FR time today, I noticed that approx 10k treasure I earned from playing Jigsaw disappeared and my Lucky Streak dropped down to 2420 as well. I'll be monitoring my balances closely so I can report more accurately too.

Edit: at 17:07 FR time I noticed a drop in treasure from 5997 (after the 10k drop) to 4589. I hadn't been buying anything, etc, and I've started taking screenshots.
Around 11:00 am-ish FR time today, I noticed that approx 10k treasure I earned from playing Jigsaw disappeared and my Lucky Streak dropped down to 2420 as well. I'll be monitoring my balances closely so I can report more accurately too.

Edit: at 17:07 FR time I noticed a drop in treasure from 5997 (after the 10k drop) to 4589. I hadn't been buying anything, etc, and I've started taking screenshots.
FR_signature.png
Ok here goes. mine was NOT today but on July 21st. I received a flat 50000 treasure in the mail from a friend that had sold a dragon and agreed to split the profits. This mail was received at 05:12:47 FR time and i still have the orig message in my inbox (can give screens if needed).

Now sometime in the next 30 minutes during page refreshes i noticed one or two tabs had the correct amount and yet my newest tab (in coliseum or fairgrounds im 99% on) showed the amount missing the 50k. figured i just needed to refresh so i did but it stayed at the lower amount. then refreshed other pages and they changed to the lower amount.

I tried the listed possible fixes that day and twice since but to no avail. I lost 50k that day. treasure has been acting really weird today too but its been such tiny amounts i didnt really keep track sorry. I also tested a theory it was simply a display error and was there but could not purchase anything even 1 treasure over my current total so it is truly in limbo somewhere
Ok here goes. mine was NOT today but on July 21st. I received a flat 50000 treasure in the mail from a friend that had sold a dragon and agreed to split the profits. This mail was received at 05:12:47 FR time and i still have the orig message in my inbox (can give screens if needed).

Now sometime in the next 30 minutes during page refreshes i noticed one or two tabs had the correct amount and yet my newest tab (in coliseum or fairgrounds im 99% on) showed the amount missing the 50k. figured i just needed to refresh so i did but it stayed at the lower amount. then refreshed other pages and they changed to the lower amount.

I tried the listed possible fixes that day and twice since but to no avail. I lost 50k that day. treasure has been acting really weird today too but its been such tiny amounts i didnt really keep track sorry. I also tested a theory it was simply a display error and was there but could not purchase anything even 1 treasure over my current total so it is truly in limbo somewhere
My treasure has been going up and down throughout the day, regardless of purchases or any other actions on my part. It happened a few times and I was like 'huh did I do the thing' but since I was distracted I didn't think much of it. But then a larger amount went missing and I happened to still have an old Jigsaw window open. So I opened a new one, and well. You can see the timestamps. And the difference in treasure. And the difference in my Lucky Streak. The math works out exactly. Perhaps there was a minor rollback somewhen between those two times, to account for the treasure a lot of people seem to have lost/gained? [img]http://sozz.avadavat.com/flightrising/wtf.jpg[/img] Edit: Also, I have comments in an earlier thread regarding some 10-20k I lost several days ago. Unfortunately I do not have screenshots of that sequence of events, but it involved not properly receiving treasure from an auction payout.
My treasure has been going up and down throughout the day, regardless of purchases or any other actions on my part. It happened a few times and I was like 'huh did I do the thing' but since I was distracted I didn't think much of it. But then a larger amount went missing and I happened to still have an old Jigsaw window open.

So I opened a new one, and well. You can see the timestamps. And the difference in treasure. And the difference in my Lucky Streak. The math works out exactly. Perhaps there was a minor rollback somewhen between those two times, to account for the treasure a lot of people seem to have lost/gained?

***.jpg

Edit: Also, I have comments in an earlier thread regarding some 10-20k I lost several days ago. Unfortunately I do not have screenshots of that sequence of events, but it involved not properly receiving treasure from an auction payout.
barf-halfsig.png
I had just under 13k treasure...played puzzles as runes isn't working for me, played about 10 puzzles and now I am at ~8700...actually I just checked and I lost another 300 T...I am losing treasure every 20-30 mins
I had just under 13k treasure...played puzzles as runes isn't working for me, played about 10 puzzles and now I am at ~8700...actually I just checked and I lost another 300 T...I am losing treasure every 20-30 mins
KoresanthAdoptable_zpsa7e8100f.pngBanner_zps84f78bf8.jpg
1 i bought lair expasion in the morning 200k
2 missing around 10k now
3 around 13:00 fr time.. been playing puzzles before that and only noticed now that i am missing treasure...
1 i bought lair expasion in the morning 200k
2 missing around 10k now
3 around 13:00 fr time.. been playing puzzles before that and only noticed now that i am missing treasure...
Dragonlady-Tundra1.png[img][/img]
I have lost 400,000 treasure!! I don't usually really pay that much attention to how much treasure I have, but I received 400,000 treasure from Finaljump #4485 ( the message displays it was sent at Jul 24, 2013, 09:36:32). The message is still in my inbox, I was offline for a while, and when I came back I attempted to to buy a Spiral scroll, and was told I didn't have the funds to do so. It was then I noticed the 400, 000 was missing. I tried logging out, clearing cache etc and it's still gone. I'm absolutely devastatated, and hope it's given back ASAP....I really want my Spiral scroll :(
I have lost 400,000 treasure!! I don't usually really pay that much attention to how much treasure I have, but I received 400,000 treasure from Finaljump #4485 ( the message displays it was sent at Jul 24, 2013, 09:36:32). The message is still in my inbox, I was offline for a while, and when I came back I attempted to to buy a Spiral scroll, and was told I didn't have the funds to do so. It was then I noticed the 400, 000 was missing. I tried logging out, clearing cache etc and it's still gone. I'm absolutely devastatated, and hope it's given back ASAP....I really want my Spiral scroll :(
I also just followed the steps outlined above with no success.

1. It was a combination of a number of actions: I traded dragons with my mate (Vaeamas) and he gave me 10k for the dragon. I had also made around 30k from fairgrounds games (mostly runestones, with a few puzzles thrown in )that day and it disappeared with the 10k for the baby. On a later date, I lost another 2k from playing runestones again. I have only been playing until level 7 or 8, and then refreshing the page after the level is complete and the game has paid out.

2. Approximately 42k treasure.

3. Various times: The 2k loss happened right after the servers came back online this morning (so about 1am server time). The big 40k drop happened around 3-4pm server time 4 to 5 days ago.
I also just followed the steps outlined above with no success.

1. It was a combination of a number of actions: I traded dragons with my mate (Vaeamas) and he gave me 10k for the dragon. I had also made around 30k from fairgrounds games (mostly runestones, with a few puzzles thrown in )that day and it disappeared with the 10k for the baby. On a later date, I lost another 2k from playing runestones again. I have only been playing until level 7 or 8, and then refreshing the page after the level is complete and the game has paid out.

2. Approximately 42k treasure.

3. Various times: The 2k loss happened right after the servers came back online this morning (so about 1am server time). The big 40k drop happened around 3-4pm server time 4 to 5 days ago.
2i1fr40.jpg
I tried the fix and my amount actually went down XD

1. Sold 2 hatchlings, both tundras. One was at auction and the other through trade

2. Auction: 49500T and the Trade: 48000T

3. 07:51:23 and 12:00ish respectively
I tried the fix and my amount actually went down XD

1. Sold 2 hatchlings, both tundras. One was at auction and the other through trade

2. Auction: 49500T and the Trade: 48000T

3. 07:51:23 and 12:00ish respectively
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12