Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Missing treasure
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Yii, please document what I listed in the OP.
Quote:
Please track everything related to your missing treasure:

1. What you purchased/sold/Exalted (if the dragons were not one of your two starters)

2. How much treasure if applicable

3. The time it happened

I will edit my OP to read as "document." Poor wording on my part.

Thank you!
@Yii, please document what I listed in the OP.
Quote:
Please track everything related to your missing treasure:

1. What you purchased/sold/Exalted (if the dragons were not one of your two starters)

3. The time it happened

I will edit my OP to read as "document." Poor wording on my part.

Thank you!
coffee. need coffee.
I don't have screenies (it run through my mind to take them, but I though clearing cache and restarting will solve it), adding screenie of message that I day took later...well since treasure were still missing
29z78yv.jpg
I don't have screenies (it run through my mind to take them, but I though clearing cache and restarting will solve it), adding screenie of message that I day took later...well since treasure were still missing
29z78yv.jpg
PoU9kzE.png003_zpsb9abf975.gif
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1971216http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1969869

I sold a blooming strangler in the auction house, and sold two items to Crim. The strangler was sold for 2871 at 9:58:29 but I didn't take the money from it or sell to Crim until around 11:00.

2871 for the strangler + around 1000 to Crim = 3871 or so. Not enough to really freak out over but I figured the information might help.

Originally I know that I had around 32000 treasure but it dropped to 27722.

3. The time it happened

Around 11:00 or a bit later.

I did clear the cache/restart my browser but it hasn't changed anything.

Thanks for helping to keep this organized for us C:

I sold a blooming strangler in the auction house, and sold two items to Crim. The strangler was sold for 2871 at 9:58:29 but I didn't take the money from it or sell to Crim until around 11:00.

2871 for the strangler + around 1000 to Crim = 3871 or so. Not enough to really freak out over but I figured the information might help.

Originally I know that I had around 32000 treasure but it dropped to 27722.

3. The time it happened

Around 11:00 or a bit later.

I did clear the cache/restart my browser but it hasn't changed anything.

Thanks for helping to keep this organized for us C:
2mebuhc.jpg
Breeding dual-gened thistle primary wildclaws + dual-gened thistle pearlcatchers
(I may have an addiction to thistle)
I believe it was around 9:30ish game time today that I received 18k from a crossroads dragon trade. The trade went through, the money was received - I had 98k and change from the transaction. A half hour later, I navigated to my lair to check on dragons and I was back down to the 80k I had before the trade. I have since then regained 10k from playing puzzles, though.

I tried logging out, clearing cache, and restarting browser, but to no avail.
I believe it was around 9:30ish game time today that I received 18k from a crossroads dragon trade. The trade went through, the money was received - I had 98k and change from the transaction. A half hour later, I navigated to my lair to check on dragons and I was back down to the 80k I had before the trade. I have since then regained 10k from playing puzzles, though.

I tried logging out, clearing cache, and restarting browser, but to no avail.
I can't prove I lost any, cause I was just using the fairgrounds and coliseum, but I lost somewhere around 10k treasure at 11:50 game time. I looked up to see how much closer I was to 600,000 and am back at where I started this morning. =\

Edit: Tried the fixes, none of them worked for me.
I can't prove I lost any, cause I was just using the fairgrounds and coliseum, but I lost somewhere around 10k treasure at 11:50 game time. I looked up to see how much closer I was to 600,000 and am back at where I started this morning. =\

Edit: Tried the fixes, none of them worked for me.
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=bug&id=649719

Here is my report of the issue. I really hope this can be at least solved, even if that means we can't get our treasure back.
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=bug&id=649719

Here is my report of the issue. I really hope this can be at least solved, even if that means we can't get our treasure back.
I hadn't bought/sold anything before and long after it happened. But I did exalt a few dragons; I can't really remember how much treasure I got from each. All I know is that one minute I had around 128k treasure. I navigate away and it is down to 120k.

So the treasure I lost is around 7.5k

It happened this morning around 3am/3.10am game time (Im so sorry I don't know the exact time! I had screenshots, but for some reason I kind of did not save em :-/)

I've also lost quite some treasure playing the fairgrounds, but that is because the fairground isn't paying out (or takes it back after navigating away). plus I've tried so many times I won't be able to give a genuine estimate of how much treasure that might've been.

Also; it seems as if the forum page bug is gone. I can now navigate to page 2 on this thread, and I've also tried it on other threads, and it is working! Yay!
I hadn't bought/sold anything before and long after it happened. But I did exalt a few dragons; I can't really remember how much treasure I got from each. All I know is that one minute I had around 128k treasure. I navigate away and it is down to 120k.

So the treasure I lost is around 7.5k

It happened this morning around 3am/3.10am game time (Im so sorry I don't know the exact time! I had screenshots, but for some reason I kind of did not save em :-/)

I've also lost quite some treasure playing the fairgrounds, but that is because the fairground isn't paying out (or takes it back after navigating away). plus I've tried so many times I won't be able to give a genuine estimate of how much treasure that might've been.

Also; it seems as if the forum page bug is gone. I can now navigate to page 2 on this thread, and I've also tried it on other threads, and it is working! Yay!
i didn't screenshot or keep exact track, but this morning i gathered two rusty chests and a few broken penny bottles and opened them, giving me around 35k. i navigated to a few different pages and dropped back down to where i had started in the morning at roughly 29k. i tried the possible fix and nothing changed. this has also been happening to me the past few days, without buying/selling anything. simply navigating to new pages will change my treasure amount.
i didn't screenshot or keep exact track, but this morning i gathered two rusty chests and a few broken penny bottles and opened them, giving me around 35k. i navigated to a few different pages and dropped back down to where i had started in the morning at roughly 29k. i tried the possible fix and nothing changed. this has also been happening to me the past few days, without buying/selling anything. simply navigating to new pages will change my treasure amount.
captain's creations: accents
I noticed that I lost treasure around 2:50 EST (11:50 Flight Rising time). I sold a few items to Crim and played Jigsaw. The strange thing is, that the jigsaw page I had open has a different time. It was an earlier time, which I assume to be when I lost my treasure. I have included the screenshots below. My accurate amount of treasure: [img]http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h462/cappychino_/treasure1.png[/img] What I have right now: [img]http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h462/cappychino_/treasure2.png[/img] I hope this helps! And I have already cleared my cache and it didn't work for me. I'm still missing treasure. **But clearing my cache did restore my familiar count to the right amount, which is why the two screenshots have different familiar counts.**
I noticed that I lost treasure around 2:50 EST (11:50 Flight Rising time). I sold a few items to Crim and played Jigsaw. The strange thing is, that the jigsaw page I had open has a different time. It was an earlier time, which I assume to be when I lost my treasure. I have included the screenshots below.

My accurate amount of treasure:
treasure1.png

What I have right now:
treasure2.png

I hope this helps! And I have already cleared my cache and it didn't work for me. I'm still missing treasure. **But clearing my cache did restore my familiar count to the right amount, which is why the two screenshots have different familiar counts.**
Tried the cache bit first but no luck.

1. What you purchased/sold/Exalted (if the dragons were not one of your two starters):

I'll do a bit of a tl;dr list, since there's a fair bit. (Everything from the 24th anyway)
Sold: Brass Steampunk Scarf (6664T), Ivy (2940T), Arcane Egg (29400T), Heardbeast Hoof (2940T), Ivy (2940T). Then bought 1171 Gems off Atlas for 101877T. Bought a Shimmer off the Marketplace for 1200 gems. Sold: Wasteland Pauper (1980T), Delicate Bat Wings (2940T), Crunchy Moth Legs (1940T), Delicate Bat Wing (2940T) and "sold" 66k worth of Raffle tickets. All other money was made via Crim/Fairegrounds and I had about 30k to start the day.

2. How much treasure if applicable:
83524 +4000

3. The time it happened:
18:59 my time and I'm 8 hours ahead of FR time so 10:59ish?. Happened after I tried Runestones and then closed it. *Just lost another 4k, no exact time on when it happened but sometime within 1-2pm server time. (Been playing Skyrim)

Before/ After
Photobucket shrinks the images a bit, but the numbers are readable enough hopefully.
Tried the cache bit first but no luck.

1. What you purchased/sold/Exalted (if the dragons were not one of your two starters):

I'll do a bit of a tl;dr list, since there's a fair bit. (Everything from the 24th anyway)
Sold: Brass Steampunk Scarf (6664T), Ivy (2940T), Arcane Egg (29400T), Heardbeast Hoof (2940T), Ivy (2940T). Then bought 1171 Gems off Atlas for 101877T. Bought a Shimmer off the Marketplace for 1200 gems. Sold: Wasteland Pauper (1980T), Delicate Bat Wings (2940T), Crunchy Moth Legs (1940T), Delicate Bat Wing (2940T) and "sold" 66k worth of Raffle tickets. All other money was made via Crim/Fairegrounds and I had about 30k to start the day.

2. How much treasure if applicable:
83524 +4000

3. The time it happened:
18:59 my time and I'm 8 hours ahead of FR time so 10:59ish?. Happened after I tried Runestones and then closed it. *Just lost another 4k, no exact time on when it happened but sometime within 1-2pm server time. (Been playing Skyrim)

Before/ After
Photobucket shrinks the images a bit, but the numbers are readable enough hopefully.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12