Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Game Repeatedly Crashing / Freezing
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25
I understand that the mods are busy, and I think a most practical thing to do, instead of just hoping they'll see this thread, will be to submit a ticket directly. I have already, but hopefully with enough the problem can be recognized and solved. (Simply click 'Support' and then 'Contact Us') It's incredibly annoying to try to play the game, and since we've already figured the most likely source of the issue, it may help the admins a ton. Please, if you all can, submit a ticket so that we can get this issue seen!!
I understand that the mods are busy, and I think a most practical thing to do, instead of just hoping they'll see this thread, will be to submit a ticket directly. I have already, but hopefully with enough the problem can be recognized and solved. (Simply click 'Support' and then 'Contact Us') It's incredibly annoying to try to play the game, and since we've already figured the most likely source of the issue, it may help the admins a ton. Please, if you all can, submit a ticket so that we can get this issue seen!!
cDDSaqc.png
Hello all,

We apologize for how much this has been impacting you all. I wanted to provide an update. We are also convinced the issue is the Adobe ads. They are showing up very frequently and they are clearly locking up the browser. We are able to reproduce this issue ourselves and we have sent the necessary technical info to our advertising provider, so hopefully we can have these ads off the site fairly soon.

Thank you again for all of your patience on this matter.
Hello all,

We apologize for how much this has been impacting you all. I wanted to provide an update. We are also convinced the issue is the Adobe ads. They are showing up very frequently and they are clearly locking up the browser. We are able to reproduce this issue ourselves and we have sent the necessary technical info to our advertising provider, so hopefully we can have these ads off the site fairly soon.

Thank you again for all of your patience on this matter.
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
Ive come across the same issue, i took notice of the ad that would play when it crashed, I frequently use an ad blocker but recently turned it off for flightrising, and thats when the freezing issues began occurring, I also got adobe ads. [img]https://i.imgur.com/tPpbOHt.png[/img]
Ive come across the same issue, i took notice of the ad that would play when it crashed, I frequently use an ad blocker but recently turned it off for flightrising, and thats when the freezing issues began occurring, I also got adobe ads.
tPpbOHt.png
DtAYko5.png
Thank you staff!
Thank you staff!
We are the stones beneath your feet!
Wish List - Sell Forum
sigFR.png
Thank you Mutron for the update! It's super reassuring to see that the issue is being looked at!
Thank you Mutron for the update! It's super reassuring to see that the issue is being looked at!
cDDSaqc.png
Something Adobe related causing freezes is hilariously on-brand
Something Adobe related causing freezes is hilariously on-brand

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
@Mutron -

I was getting the impression that Adobe ads were the issue!

Usually I let you all's ads run because I know you need the revenue, but this was too much. I added the site to my UBlock, and things are much better.

If you could announce when the issue is resolved, I will be glad to opt in for your ads again.
@Mutron -

I was getting the impression that Adobe ads were the issue!

Usually I let you all's ads run because I know you need the revenue, but this was too much. I added the site to my UBlock, and things are much better.

If you could announce when the issue is resolved, I will be glad to opt in for your ads again.
Was just about to make a thread about this! I thought it was the subpar internet connection at work making things freeze up. It's been happening at home now too, and it's only on FR. I'll keep an eye out on the add and try to get the necessary information for bug reporting next time.
Was just about to make a thread about this! I thought it was the subpar internet connection at work making things freeze up. It's been happening at home now too, and it's only on FR. I'll keep an eye out on the add and try to get the necessary information for bug reporting next time.
Oh thank goodness it's not just me

I'm on chrome, i've noticed it doesn't seem to have the freezing problem in incognito, but I don't use incognito FR as much so I'm not sure.
Oh thank goodness it's not just me

I'm on chrome, i've noticed it doesn't seem to have the freezing problem in incognito, but I don't use incognito FR as much so I'm not sure.
NE7Lu.gifnsCMFWv.png
Thank you Mutron! It feels great knowing that we are heard- and we aren't crazy XD! As long as the issue is solved, that's all that matters! Again, thank you for the update!
Thank you Mutron! It feels great knowing that we are heard- and we aren't crazy XD! As long as the issue is solved, that's all that matters! Again, thank you for the update!
FD1rkPC.png Maybe I shouldn't- (proceeds to max effort my artwork)

Friend Requests: Open

Chronically online and addicted.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25