Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Game Repeatedly Crashing / Freezing
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25
I've been able to play all day without any adobe interruptions! So glad to see everything got sorted out, thank you guys so so much for the help despite the holidays! <33
I've been able to play all day without any adobe interruptions! So glad to see everything got sorted out, thank you guys so so much for the help despite the holidays! <33
01547b70441cd57956c9fa35703052f03d2c34b2.png _ LP/Parade
She/Her
FR+3

Skin Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
BF's Art Shop
__ LittleParade.gif _
Thank you devs, and thank you Hiveworks for fixing this situation! No more adobe crashes for us!

Edit: Nope, still crashing. 1/4/2024. Got it three times in a row- We're getting there, FR!
Thank you devs, and thank you Hiveworks for fixing this situation! No more adobe crashes for us!

Edit: Nope, still crashing. 1/4/2024. Got it three times in a row- We're getting there, FR!
FD1rkPC.png Maybe I shouldn't- (proceeds to max effort my artwork)

Friend Requests: Open

Chronically online and addicted.
As of 1/4/2024 Still crashing, in fact it is even worse then it was before. On an Alienware laptop using Windows Chrome.
As of 1/4/2024 Still crashing, in fact it is even worse then it was before. On an Alienware laptop using Windows Chrome.
Hello lovelies! Have a great day!
Had no crashes yesterday, even saw the Adobe ad pop up but today when I logged on two crashes in a row with the red adobe ad on the side

Using google chrome

Edit: Game is back to being almost unplayable the crashes were so frequent it took me 6 tries to come back and edit this post
Had no crashes yesterday, even saw the Adobe ad pop up but today when I logged on two crashes in a row with the red adobe ad on the side

Using google chrome

Edit: Game is back to being almost unplayable the crashes were so frequent it took me 6 tries to come back and edit this post
After doing all the recommeding things, FR was still crashing. Then I foound this thread. I"m running Chrome on a PC and every time it crashes/locks up, there is an ad for AdobePhotoshop AI somewhere on the page.

I don't know WHAT they've got in that ad, but it's evil.
After doing all the recommeding things, FR was still crashing. Then I foound this thread. I"m running Chrome on a PC and every time it crashes/locks up, there is an ad for AdobePhotoshop AI somewhere on the page.

I don't know WHAT they've got in that ad, but it's evil.
This issue just happened to me for the first time. I normally use FR on my laptop and I've never had an issue there, but today I tried to log on on a different computer and immediately noticed the site freezing whenever an Adobe ad would pop up. I can't just hit the refresh button either, I have to close the tab and start over entirely. So the issue still isn't resolved, and could possibly be getting worse. Using Chrome on Windows 10.
This issue just happened to me for the first time. I normally use FR on my laptop and I've never had an issue there, but today I tried to log on on a different computer and immediately noticed the site freezing whenever an Adobe ad would pop up. I can't just hit the refresh button either, I have to close the tab and start over entirely. So the issue still isn't resolved, and could possibly be getting worse. Using Chrome on Windows 10.
8KuCvCo.gifFROk3hi.png cx7nqhl.png Nl4iYBG.png
y0rbHJY.png
0OTU6PT.png
1YB0OjO.png
mlHpBMC.png
8KuCvCo.gif
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it's happening again ToT it's REALLY bad today, it took me 4 new tabs just to get here to post!

Still adobe ads, still unresponsive pages. No changes to how it's happening, same as before!

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it's happening again ToT it's REALLY bad today, it took me 4 new tabs just to get here to post!

Still adobe ads, still unresponsive pages. No changes to how it's happening, same as before!

01547b70441cd57956c9fa35703052f03d2c34b2.png _ LP/Parade
She/Her
FR+3

Skin Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
BF's Art Shop
__ LittleParade.gif _
Yep yep, just echoing everyone here when I say the crashes are still happening. I took off my adblock once I saw the update that we were in the clear, but unfortunately I'll have to put it back on again. :( Here's a screenshot of the latest offender, but it's the same thing that's been happening. [img]https://i.imgur.com/SrX6CBp.png[/img]
Yep yep, just echoing everyone here when I say the crashes are still happening. I took off my adblock once I saw the update that we were in the clear, but unfortunately I'll have to put it back on again. :( Here's a screenshot of the latest offender, but it's the same thing that's been happening.

SrX6CBp.png
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
Adding on to say that I am experiencing this bug as well, but from Opera GX . I am required to start a new tab every 2 minutes or less. Its impossible to complete my daily routine like this. The bug is consistent with the Adobe ads being the culprit.Thank you FR team for your hard work [emoji=ridgeback love size=1] I hope this gets fixed quickly!
Adding on to say that I am experiencing this bug as well, but from Opera GX . I am required to start a new tab every 2 minutes or less. Its impossible to complete my daily routine like this. The bug is consistent with the Adobe ads being the culprit.Thank you FR team for your hard work I hope this gets fixed quickly!
Same as everybody else, adobe ads were harmless yesterday and today immediately hit with more crashes.
Same as everybody else, adobe ads were harmless yesterday and today immediately hit with more crashes.
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25