Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Typos MEGATHREAD!
1 2 ... 215 216 217 218 219 ... 330 331
@securitr0n you need to clear your cache. all answers showing as red is cache issue in your browser, not typo
@securitr0n you need to clear your cache. all answers showing as red is cache issue in your browser, not typo
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
I don't know if this was accidental or intentional, but in the game database entry on the training fields stage, Dark-tufted Sparrowmouse is called Dark Sparrowmouse while the familiar item name is Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse. The Yellow (Throated) Sparrowmouse suffers from the same problem.
I don't know if this was accidental or intentional, but in the game database entry on the training fields stage, Dark-tufted Sparrowmouse is called Dark Sparrowmouse while the familiar item name is Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse. The Yellow (Throated) Sparrowmouse suffers from the same problem.

Qsi7AgW.png
6YtLZau.png
5iXiC8z.png
JuaytuP.png
12196.png tSKOR3g.pngejmEPX8.png13393.png
In the tab header for all screens where you switch familiars on a dragon, there is no | between "Choose Familiar" and "Flight Rising" [img]https://i.imgur.com/0oa4ANv.png[/img] Should be: [quote](dragon name) | Choose Familiar | Flight Rising[/quote]
In the tab header for all screens where you switch familiars on a dragon, there is no | between "Choose Familiar" and "Flight Rising"

0oa4ANv.png

Should be:
Quote:
(dragon name) | Choose Familiar | Flight Rising
There's a " at the start of the Plantineas skin.
There's a " at the start of the Plantineas skin.
pro tips:
- if you add a message to a CR then decline it, the person who you're trading with CAN'T see the message - editing a post DOES NOT re-ping any pings in the post. you have to remove the pings, submit, then add them back in.
I hope this isn’t too nitpicky, but in the tooltip for the [b]Bramblecrown Stoat[/b], it says, “[u]Their tough hide allows them to wrap themselves in bramble covered vines[/u],” while I feel as if it would sound a bit better if it said “[u]Their tough hides allow them to wrap themselves in bramble-covered vines[/u].” :) [item=Bramblecrown Stoat]
I hope this isn’t too nitpicky, but in the tooltip for the Bramblecrown Stoat, it says, “Their tough hide allows them to wrap themselves in bramble covered vines,” while I feel as if it would sound a bit better if it said “Their tough hides allow them to wrap themselves in bramble-covered vines.” :)

Bramblecrown Stoat
AUOAU8y.png

A0gxC35.png
Not really a typo, but I wasn't sure where else to put this. Please let me know if this isn't a good place to put this!

Tomo asked this question:
Quote:
Players who backed for the following pack during the Flight Rising Kickstarter received a Skycat and Cloudy Wings:

Cherub

Daydream

Cloudy

Twilight Skies

With the answer being Cloudy. I'm not sure if this is intentional, but the answer is effectively given away? "...received a Skycat and Cloudy Wings"
Not really a typo, but I wasn't sure where else to put this. Please let me know if this isn't a good place to put this!

Tomo asked this question:
Quote:
Players who backed for the following pack during the Flight Rising Kickstarter received a Skycat and Cloudy Wings:

Cherub

Daydream

Cloudy

Twilight Skies

With the answer being Cloudy. I'm not sure if this is intentional, but the answer is effectively given away? "...received a Skycat and Cloudy Wings"
Activity fluctuates.
If I don't respond to
something for a while, please
PM me to get my attention!

Comfort dragon
X tumblr_p1dtysGz331wvvm88o2_100.png
On this page

The Observatory
Sitting atop the highest reaches of Focal Point, the Observatory stands lonely, its Eye of Many Lenses staring deep into the darkest quadrants of space. The Arcanist broods by candlelight within as his four frail arms feverishly scribble the knowledge of the cosmos into ancient tomes of countless pages. Forbidden words rolling off of enchanted tongues echo through the the archaic structure bound in runes formed through years of applied magical sciences.

Double "the"
On this page

The Observatory
Sitting atop the highest reaches of Focal Point, the Observatory stands lonely, its Eye of Many Lenses staring deep into the darkest quadrants of space. The Arcanist broods by candlelight within as his four frail arms feverishly scribble the knowledge of the cosmos into ancient tomes of countless pages. Forbidden words rolling off of enchanted tongues echo through the the archaic structure bound in runes formed through years of applied magical sciences.

Double "the"
suggestion to pin the focus digsite!
The Pretty Pink Spool marketplace links (the "Marketplace (treasure)" and "Available Now!" links) link to the specialty section of the marketplace rather than the bundle section :)

Pretty Pink Spool
The Pretty Pink Spool marketplace links (the "Marketplace (treasure)" and "Available Now!" links) link to the specialty section of the marketplace rather than the bundle section :)

Pretty Pink Spool
I assume the answer should be "gem marketplace" instead of "treasure marketplace"? [img]https://i.imgur.com/0IGPdKr.png[/img]
I assume the answer should be "gem marketplace" instead of "treasure marketplace"?

0IGPdKr.png
+10h FR time
@lopsidedhead you can report database errors with the lightbulb icon on the database entry
@lopsidedhead you can report database errors with the lightbulb icon on the database entry
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
1 2 ... 215 216 217 218 219 ... 330 331