Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Typos MEGATHREAD!
1 2 ... 214 215 216 217 218 ... 329 330
LuminousSurge Chest

Should be Luminous Surge Chest
LuminousSurge Chest

Should be Luminous Surge Chest
Cauldron Services [Open]
| Wind Dominance Shop [CLOSED] | Dressing and Geneing Services (Free!) [Open] |
In the trivia questions, the Tiger gene name should be capitalised: [quote]What type of gene is [b]t[/b]iger?[/quote] It should be: [quote]What type of gene is Tiger?[/quote]
In the trivia questions, the Tiger gene name should be capitalised:
Quote:
What type of gene is tiger?
It should be:
Quote:
What type of gene is Tiger?

Error in Tomo:

"What type of gene is Veined?

Secdonary Gene
Tertiary Gene
Primary Gene
Veined is not a gene"

Secdonary should be Secondary ^^
Error in Tomo:

"What type of gene is Veined?

Secdonary Gene
Tertiary Gene
Primary Gene
Veined is not a gene"

Secdonary should be Secondary ^^
ice_small.png tRvB8Xn.pngg585y1V.pngbYt72YT.pngJ7D1quC.png
BT1N47G.pngIUweZNB.pngqhK4FYS.png5hF3FGk.png
Just a tired gal who likes to talk too much ^^
This isn't really a typo, but a question that needs to be updated:
"Which breeds of dragons can eat all food types?"
The correct answer is Guardians and Imperials, but Veilspuns can also eat all four food types.
This isn't really a typo, but a question that needs to be updated:
"Which breeds of dragons can eat all food types?"
The correct answer is Guardians and Imperials, but Veilspuns can also eat all four food types.
Long-Term Fandragon Search | Animated Anomalies Subspecies

ve/vir/vis, fey/faer/faer, or they/them pronouns
Incorrect Tomo question about Constellation gene - "treasure marketplace" should be "gem marketplace". Constellation should also be capitalized Image of the question: [img]https://i.imgur.com/GpKJCoo.png[/img]
Incorrect Tomo question about Constellation gene - "treasure marketplace" should be "gem marketplace". Constellation should also be capitalized

Image of the question:
GpKJCoo.png
aaa1NMKd2y.png
aaaLDICVbr.gif
For the Veilspun primary genes of Skink and Stitched, it mistakenly says secondary in their tooltip. [item=Primary Gene: Skink (Veilspun)] [item=Primary Gene: Stitched (Veilspun)]
For the Veilspun primary genes of Skink and Stitched, it mistakenly says secondary in their tooltip.
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif Clan Duneberry ~ Faithful disciple of Nature
I obsess over pretty dragons and scarves. A unique relationship with Lightning, the word 'storm' carries great weight in my clan. Feel free to come visit me and request services! I am an avid writer, dragon lover, and analyzer. Message for anything you need~

Stormy ~ FR +3 ~ She || PWYW Dragon/Animal Art Shop - Evee's Humanoid Art Shop
[item=Tertiary Gene: Spines] In the description/tooltip, "spines" should be capitalized.
Tertiary Gene: Spines In the description/tooltip, "spines" should be capitalized.
Cumulus Mane chipp
fr +1
wishlist
guilty gear hell
Not sure if this qualifies as a typo but the answer to the question 'Where does one find the constellation gene? ' should be Gem Marketplace and was Treasure Marketplace in Tomo's Trivia Tablet

Not sure if this qualifies as a typo but the answer to the question 'Where does one find the constellation gene? ' should be Gem Marketplace and was Treasure Marketplace in Tomo's Trivia Tablet

[img]https://i.ibb.co/5k5vZsp/Screenshot-20.png[/img] This has two errors; it should say 'a subregion' instead of 'an subregion', and should say 'which flight's territory' instead of 'which flights territory'.
Screenshot-20.png
This has two errors; it should say 'a subregion' instead of 'an subregion', and should say 'which flight's territory' instead of 'which flights territory'.
audric - repi - comm
it/its - ie/ier - ie/iem - ve/vem
i'm friendly! feel free to shoot a pm or leave a profile comment :D
In the Game Database entry for Pretty Pink Neck Bow, under Drops as Monster Loot, the Sakura Owl is mentioned twice.
In the Game Database entry for Pretty Pink Neck Bow, under Drops as Monster Loot, the Sakura Owl is mentioned twice.
X1SZ0mD.jpg Biolocke
Clan Lore
1 2 ... 214 215 216 217 218 ... 329 330