Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Typos MEGATHREAD!
1 2 ... 206 207 208 209 210 ... 329 330
Question at Tomo's reads:

This familiar has set aside the staff of war as to take up the staff of healing,which one is it ?

This punctuation error has been bothering me for a long time. It should read:

This familiar has set aside the staff of war as to take up the staff of healing. Which one is it?
Question at Tomo's reads:

This familiar has set aside the staff of war as to take up the staff of healing,which one is it ?

This punctuation error has been bothering me for a long time. It should read:

This familiar has set aside the staff of war as to take up the staff of healing. Which one is it?
"Pigeon? I'm not a pigeon. I'm a duck. D-U-K, duck." - Daffy Duck
Alright, problems with the generator. I was lucky to catch this!
Anyways, I was naming fodder and I got a name similar to chanarycumber. I can't remember it exactly, but it might also be canarycumber. Or anything similar.
All that matter is that it's a banned name in the official name generator...
I have no idea.

And yes, this is edited because I came rushing to the forums so I didn't forget.
Alright, problems with the generator. I was lucky to catch this!
Anyways, I was naming fodder and I got a name similar to chanarycumber. I can't remember it exactly, but it might also be canarycumber. Or anything similar.
All that matter is that it's a banned name in the official name generator...
I have no idea.

And yes, this is edited because I came rushing to the forums so I didn't forget.
pro tips:
- if you add a message to a CR then decline it, the person who you're trading with CAN'T see the message - editing a post DOES NOT re-ping any pings in the post. you have to remove the pings, submit, then add them back in.
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/3ZCsfDi.png[/img] A random quotation mark :')[/center]
3ZCsfDi.png
A random quotation mark :')
wTSQXJp.pngJRS2hcB.gifWVbICeQ.pngngXpEKo.pngPuVYkR5.png9GBNSac.pngliXoQQI.png5Pvzltj.pngqKZAaLK.pngwU5i5vK.giftRNevRC.gifwTSQXJp.png
dyZM6SW.png
[quote name="Undel" date="2020-09-19 15:35:33" ] [quote name="AbyssToothpaste" date="2020-09-07 21:46:28" ] I don't know if this is a typo, or was intended: [img]https://i.imgur.com/tfWDNAX.jpg[/img] It says Moonlit glas, instead of Moonlit glass. :/ [/quote] This has been corrected! [/quote] the spelling seems to be deliberate based on the skin maker's entry: [quote name="ProtonBonfire" date="2020-02-06 00:34:57" ] [center] [b]Moonlit glas[/b] [s]: a big moon (eclipse?) on my wing[/s] for bane M. yes name is glas not glass~ Moon is half translucent. (move off the topic) Violet's flower language is ''eternal love'' [size=1]one thing for sure, will print this if not win [img]https://s2.ax1x.com/2020/02/04/1DzCqI.png[/img][/center] [/quote]
Undel wrote on 2020-09-19 15:35:33:
AbyssToothpaste wrote on 2020-09-07 21:46:28:
I don't know if this is a typo, or was intended:
tfWDNAX.jpg
It says Moonlit glas, instead of Moonlit glass. :/

This has been corrected!

the spelling seems to be deliberate based on the skin maker's entry:
ProtonBonfire wrote on 2020-02-06 00:34:57:
Moonlit glas
: a big moon (eclipse?) on my wing
for bane M. yes name is glas not glass~ Moon is half translucent.
(move off the topic) Violet's flower language is ''eternal love''

one thing for sure, will print this if not win
1DzCqI.png
Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie
think about it
[quote name="applechime" date="2020-09-21 09:14:48" ] [quote name="Undel" date="2020-09-19 15:35:33" ] [quote name="AbyssToothpaste" date="2020-09-07 21:46:28" ] I don't know if this is a typo, or was intended: [img]https://i.imgur.com/tfWDNAX.jpg[/img] It says Moonlit glas, instead of Moonlit glass. :/ [/quote] This has been corrected! [/quote] the spelling seems to be deliberate based on the skin maker's entry: [quote name="ProtonBonfire" date="2020-02-06 00:34:57" ] [center] [b]Moonlit glas[/b] [s]: a big moon (eclipse?) on my wing[/s] for bane M. yes name is glas not glass~ Moon is half translucent. (move off the topic) Violet's flower language is ''eternal love'' [size=1]one thing for sure, will print this if not win [img]https://s2.ax1x.com/2020/02/04/1DzCqI.png[/img][/center] [/quote] [/quote] Oh! My mistake! This needs to be fixed again! :D
applechime wrote on 2020-09-21 09:14:48:
Undel wrote on 2020-09-19 15:35:33:
AbyssToothpaste wrote on 2020-09-07 21:46:28:
I don't know if this is a typo, or was intended:
tfWDNAX.jpg
It says Moonlit glas, instead of Moonlit glass. :/

This has been corrected!

the spelling seems to be deliberate based on the skin maker's entry:
ProtonBonfire wrote on 2020-02-06 00:34:57:
Moonlit glas
: a big moon (eclipse?) on my wing
for bane M. yes name is glas not glass~ Moon is half translucent.
(move off the topic) Violet's flower language is ''eternal love''

one thing for sure, will print this if not win
1DzCqI.png
Oh! My mistake!
This needs to be fixed again! :D
UmXugBY.png
In the description of Redfin Wavespinner, it says "A student of the wave, they are adept at using whirlpools to entrap their opponents." I think this is probably meant to be "a student of the waves", with a plural ending on "wave". [item=Redfin Wavespinner]
In the description of Redfin Wavespinner, it says "A student of the wave, they are adept at using whirlpools to entrap their opponents."

I think this is probably meant to be "a student of the waves", with a plural ending on "wave".

Redfin Wavespinner
missed stuff from previous pages: [item=searing jackalope] "This species of hare has flame retardant coat." missing an "a" between "has" and "flame" [skin=1322] jubilee is misspelled "jubiliee" [item=goldslab wingspan] decorates is misspelled as "decoarates" [item=windcarve harpy] should say "agility and adaptability are requirements" [item=molten velvet] the molten velvet chest is just called molten velvet [item=lurker motherboard] "...develops it own..." should be "develops its own" [item=dappled seal] says "that [b]are are[/b] attracted" [item=long-crested hippogriff] "...long-crested hippogriffs adaptability..." The word "hippogriffs" should have an apostrophe at the end. [item=deadpan jester's gloves] "A collar for a performer that's ready to entertain with a gloves delivery." Shouldn't that say "A pair of gloves for a performer that's ready to entertain with a deadpan delivery?" [item=bun-bun burrow] This shouldn't have an apostrophe [skin=24647] says "Accentss" [item=swamp mosquito] says "moquitoes" instead of "mosquitoes" [item=vista: grimore] it's spelled grimoire [item=hellhound] "hellhound are incredibly loyal" should be "hellhounds"
missed stuff from previous pages:
Searing Jackalope
"This species of hare has flame retardant coat."
missing an "a" between "has" and "flame"

jubilee is misspelled "jubiliee"

Goldslab Wingspan
decorates is misspelled as "decoarates"

Windcarve Harpy
should say "agility and adaptability are requirements"

the molten velvet chest is just called molten velvet

Lurker Motherboard
"...develops it own..." should be "develops its own"

Dappled Seal
says "that are are attracted"

Long-Crested Hippogriff
"...long-crested hippogriffs adaptability..."
The word "hippogriffs" should have an apostrophe at the end.

Deadpan Jester's Gloves
"A collar for a performer that's ready to entertain with a gloves delivery."
Shouldn't that say "A pair of gloves for a performer that's ready to entertain with a deadpan delivery?"

Bun-Bun Burrow
This shouldn't have an apostrophe

says "Accentss"

Swamp Mosquito
says "moquitoes" instead of "mosquitoes"

it's spelled grimoire

Hellhound
"hellhound are incredibly loyal" should be "hellhounds"
Ruffled Serpent Ball Python Striped Monitor Corn Snake Conjoined Skink
i think this is supposed to be exclusive, not exclusie [img]https://i.imgur.com/iRidN99.png[/img]
i think this is supposed to be exclusive, not exclusie

iRidN99.png
tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.png
corvid
tumblr_inline_nswmwiJgqN1qiwi8o_75sq.gif
aka vince/kira
5OZS7SI.pngtb2lvGT.png
fkWjutW.pngmlHpBMC.png
tumblr_inline_nbefjh6UpE1qg78ij.png
the crossroads button on a userpage offers two options, a one-way delivery, and a... two-way delivery??
the crossroads button on a userpage offers two options, a one-way delivery, and a... two-way delivery??
1dgHJ.gif
"telekinetically" is mispelled as "telekenetically" in the apparition lance's descrip [item=apparition lance]
"telekinetically" is mispelled as "telekenetically" in the apparition lance's descrip
Apparition Lance
Ruffled Serpent Ball Python Striped Monitor Corn Snake Conjoined Skink
1 2 ... 206 207 208 209 210 ... 329 330