Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Typos MEGATHREAD!
1 2 ... 208 209 210 211 212 ... 329 330
Should be gem marketplace [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/578619880014610443/759402047459426304/Screenshot_20200926-091035.png[/img]
Should be gem marketplace

Screenshot_20200926-091035.png
k6Cyej3.png7t8FRGu.png
This one may already be here, but in the tooltip of Skoll and Hati, the O in Skoll's name has become an odd symbol. In the Marketplace Listing of Skoll, as well as the Tooltip Header, this symbol does not appear. [img]https://i.ibb.co/3dbqXz4/image.png[/img] [img]https://i.ibb.co/cJQFhXZ/image.png[/img]
This one may already be here, but in the tooltip of Skoll and Hati, the O in Skoll's name has become an odd symbol. In the Marketplace Listing of Skoll, as well as the Tooltip Header, this symbol does not appear.

image.png
image.png
I don't know who needs to hear this today, but you are loved. You are valued. You are cherished.

If you ever need to talk, whoever you are, send me a message. I'm here for you.
CHEAP Leveling and grinding services
PLEASE TAKE MY DRAGONS
(he/xe | FR +2 | about me )
In Joxar's Spare Inventory, if you hover over the number of prismatic tokens, there is a typo in the tooltip where it says, "These rare items are only found in within Spare Inventory Crates.

In Joxar's Spare Inventory, if you hover over the number of prismatic tokens, there is a typo in the tooltip where it says, "These rare items are only found in within Spare Inventory Crates.

deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif Clan Duneberry ~ Faithful disciple of Nature
I obsess over pretty dragons and scarves. A unique relationship with Lightning, the word 'storm' carries great weight in my clan. Feel free to come visit me and request services! I am an avid writer, dragon lover, and analyzer. Message for anything you need~

Stormy ~ FR +3 ~ She || PWYW Dragon/Animal Art Shop - Evee's Humanoid Art Shop
[item=Flamescale Lancer] [quote]"Though already quick as a whip, these skilled fighters can increase their deadliness by hurling their finely-crafted spears to help close range with their enemies."[/quote] If you're throwing it, wouldn't that be long-range, not close?
Flamescale Lancer
Quote:
"Though already quick as a whip, these skilled fighters can increase their deadliness by hurling their finely-crafted spears to help close range with their enemies."

If you're throwing it, wouldn't that be long-range, not close?

_____

efacdede8267407a1b4b2a68e2c1544fcf3e95b5.png

____qiTymVx.png
________

I've noticed a few typos lately, and they haven't been mentioned since last update, so I figured I'd bring them up just in case nobody's caught them yet! The description for the Sunfish says "The sunfish's scales reflect sunlight into [b]unwary dragon's gaze[/b], making them difficult to catch with eyesight alone." The phrasing here isn't quite right and would probably sound better as "the gaze of unwary dragons" or "unwary dragons' gazes". [item=sunfish] The line of wing wraps apparel all seem to have the same typo, saying "Strips of (insert material here) cut so that they may easily wrap around a [b]dragons[/b] winglimbs." It should say "dragon's". I haven't checked all of them, but these are the ones currently in my hoard that have the error. [item=white linen wing wraps][item=black linen wing wraps][item=leather wing wraps][item=forest green wing wraps] I've also had issues with the strange question mark symbol appearing in the descriptions of some apparel. Here's what's currently being affected in my hoard that I've found so far: [img]https://i.imgur.com/6ap5JxG.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/dAonZ8E.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/3HyrBso.png[/img] And that's all I've got for now!
I've noticed a few typos lately, and they haven't been mentioned since last update, so I figured I'd bring them up just in case nobody's caught them yet!

The description for the Sunfish says "The sunfish's scales reflect sunlight into unwary dragon's gaze, making them difficult to catch with eyesight alone." The phrasing here isn't quite right and would probably sound better as "the gaze of unwary dragons" or "unwary dragons' gazes".

Sunfish

The line of wing wraps apparel all seem to have the same typo, saying "Strips of (insert material here) cut so that they may easily wrap around a dragons winglimbs." It should say "dragon's". I haven't checked all of them, but these are the ones currently in my hoard that have the error.

White Linen Wing Wraps Black Linen Wing Wraps Leather Wing Wraps Forest Green Wing Wraps

I've also had issues with the strange question mark symbol appearing in the descriptions of some apparel. Here's what's currently being affected in my hoard that I've found so far:

6ap5JxG.png
dAonZ8E.png
3HyrBso.png

And that's all I've got for now!
lq5hzxA.png jt3PpxV.png
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/757042902051323955/759962158221623296/Screenshot_2020-09-27_at_7.15.40_PM.png[/img] I believe a better way to word this would be 'The cauldron can only be used for one action at a time' instead of 'at once'. This change would help the sentence feel more natural.
Screenshot_2020-09-27_at_7.15.40_PM.png

I believe a better way to word this would be 'The cauldron can only be used for one action at a time' instead of 'at once'. This change would help the sentence feel more natural.
Yeeeeeeeeeeet
My Long Drop
My Godlocke

Try out the Hungerlocke!
[item=granite chunk] Description is missing a space after the ellipses. from Well...that didn't skip very well at all, did it? to Well... that didn't skip very well at all, did it?
Granite Chunk
Description is missing a space after the ellipses.

from

Well...that didn't skip very well at all, did it?

to

Well... that didn't skip very well at all, did it?
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/745730369181057176/760866278855671858/unknown.png[/img] This question from Tomo has an unnecessary space at the end. It says "Observatory ?" instead of "Observatory?" [item=Longneck Scholar] [quote]Though most Longnecks take up tools of the land, some seek higher forms of learning, opting to lead intellectually.[/quote] The Longneck Scholar description pluralizes it as "Longnecks," but on the Longneck encyclopedia page as well as the description for Longneck Hunter, it is pluralized as "Longneck." (Quotes below.) The Longneck Scholar description should probably say Longneck instead of Longnecks for consistency. [quote]the Longneck have become increasingly more confrontational with the dragons living in Dragonhome.[/quote] [quote]the exploding population of the Longneck have lent them an edge[/quote] [quote]While it is unclear why younger generations of Longneck are becoming more hostile,[/quote] [quote]Whether or not the Longneck are planning a revolution remains unknown.[/quote] [item=Longneck Hunter] [quote]These brave longneck equip themselves with a winter coat over their winter coat.[/quote] Additionally, Longneck seems to be capitalized everywhere else across the site, but it isn't capitalized in the description for the Longneck Hunter.
unknown.png

This question from Tomo has an unnecessary space at the end. It says "Observatory ?" instead of "Observatory?"

Longneck Scholar
Quote:
Though most Longnecks take up tools of the land, some seek higher forms of learning, opting to lead intellectually.

The Longneck Scholar description pluralizes it as "Longnecks," but on the Longneck encyclopedia page as well as the description for Longneck Hunter, it is pluralized as "Longneck." (Quotes below.) The Longneck Scholar description should probably say Longneck instead of Longnecks for consistency.
Quote:
the Longneck have become increasingly more confrontational with the dragons living in Dragonhome.
Quote:
the exploding population of the Longneck have lent them an edge
Quote:
While it is unclear why younger generations of Longneck are becoming more hostile,
Quote:
Whether or not the Longneck are planning a revolution remains unknown.

Longneck Hunter
Quote:
These brave longneck equip themselves with a winter coat over their winter coat.

Additionally, Longneck seems to be capitalized everywhere else across the site, but it isn't capitalized in the description for the Longneck Hunter.
dNCLmdm.png
blake
she/her | he/him
[item=Accent: Prismatic Sunrise] This item doesn't have the item id for me when looking at it via the dragon apparel/skin customization menu- instead it displays "[emoji=treasure size=1]3500". It works fine in the hoard though. Idk if this counts as a typo or a bug, sort of a bit of both i guess. EDIT: also does it in in chat for me. another accent for comparison: [item=Accent: Araceae Seviera]
Accent: Prismatic Sunrise
This item doesn't have the item id for me when looking at it via the dragon apparel/skin customization menu- instead it displays "3500". It works fine in the hoard though. Idk if this counts as a typo or a bug, sort of a bit of both i guess.

EDIT: also does it in in chat for me. another accent for comparison:
Accent: Araceae Seviera
apel6.png

FR time + 8

minim|She/Her|Aro/Ace
AIUessR.png
At Tomo's Trivia Tablet, one of the options that pop up when she asks "Where can one find the Fade Gene?" is "It was a Kickstarter exclusie gene"

"Exclusive" is spelled incorrectly in this option!
At Tomo's Trivia Tablet, one of the options that pop up when she asks "Where can one find the Fade Gene?" is "It was a Kickstarter exclusie gene"

"Exclusive" is spelled incorrectly in this option!
2WUoTvR.jpg tenor.gif
1 2 ... 208 209 210 211 212 ... 329 330