Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Typos MEGATHREAD!
1 2 ... 205 206 207 208 209 ... 329 330
@lightsgodown they fixed lavadrop bombardier, theyll fix this too
@lightsgodown they fixed lavadrop bombardier, theyll fix this too
Ruffled Serpent Ball Python Striped Monitor Corn Snake Conjoined Skink
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/O3djFaO.png[/img] While on Skoll's, it's just spelled "Skoll" [emoji=pearlcatcher confused size=1][/center]
O3djFaO.png
While on Skoll's, it's just spelled "Skoll"
wTSQXJp.pngJRS2hcB.gifWVbICeQ.pngngXpEKo.pngPuVYkR5.png9GBNSac.pngliXoQQI.png5Pvzltj.pngqKZAaLK.pngwU5i5vK.giftRNevRC.gifwTSQXJp.png
dyZM6SW.png
I'm not quite sure if this is an actual typo, but in the Tundra's encyclopedia information, it states: [quote]Tundra dragons who join flights in warmer climes never see their winter coats (though their summer coat is more than enough to cause heat exhaustion...[/quote] Is "climes" supposed to be "climates", or was that on purpose?
I'm not quite sure if this is an actual typo, but in the Tundra's encyclopedia information, it states:
Quote:
Tundra dragons who join flights in warmer climes never see their winter coats (though their summer coat is more than enough to cause heat exhaustion...

Is "climes" supposed to be "climates", or was that on purpose?
In one of Tomo's questions "secondary" is spelled "secdonary"
Quote:
What type of gene is Veined?

Primary Gene

Secdonary Gene

Veined is not a gene

Tertiary Gene
Quote:

Primary Gene

Secdonary Gene

Veined is not a gene

Tertiary Gene
WuLeD0x.png thDLJf3.png
they/them
You might want to update that, from what i know those turkeys now show up normally. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/721297350038913079/756903880868102245/unknown.png[/img]
You might want to update that, from what i know those turkeys now show up normally.
unknown.png
In the Help pop-up thing in the Hoard, the Specialty tab is missing, and things that fall into it are still listed on Other.
In the Help pop-up thing in the Hoard, the Specialty tab is missing, and things that fall into it are still listed on Other.
[quote name="Delinne" date="2020-09-16 01:33:16" ] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/O3djFaO.png[/img] While on Skoll's, it's just spelled "Skoll" [emoji=pearlcatcher confused size=1][/center] [/quote] This should now be corrected, though it may take up to an hour for the site's tooltip cache to catch up. Thank you! [quote name="Naivety" date="2020-09-19 08:46:48" ] You might want to update that, from what i know those turkeys now show up normally. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/721297350038913079/756903880868102245/unknown.png[/img] [/quote] Thank you, this has been corrected! [quote name="earthstained" date="2020-09-19 08:24:43" ] In one of Tomo's questions "secondary" is spelled "secdonary" Quote: What type of gene is Veined? Primary Gene Secdonary Gene Veined is not a gene Tertiary Gene [/quote] Thank you. This has been corrected! [quote name="Moonflower247" date="2020-09-19 09:23:41" ] In the Help pop-up thing in the Hoard, the Specialty tab is missing, and things that fall into it are still listed on Other. [/quote] Thank you for bringing this up! This should be addressed when the engineers revamp the hoard! [quote name="GlowStorm" date="2020-09-18 16:25:23" ] I'm not quite sure if this is an actual typo, but in the Tundra's encyclopedia information, it states: [quote]Tundra dragons who join flights in warmer climes never see their winter coats (though their summer coat is more than enough to cause heat exhaustion...[/quote] Is "climes" supposed to be "climates", or was that on purpose? [/quote] This turn-of-phrase was intended! [quote name="TonoAlokei" date="2020-09-14 00:45:24" ] got this today, not sure if it's already been reported here [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/666560901662375971/754970593689862164/unknown.png[/img] is it not Cranial [b]Hornhelm[/b]? [/quote] Thank you. This has been corrected! [quote name="XanythingX" date="2020-09-13 14:35:03" ] [item=yella highnoon hank] is it supposed to say yella to be amusing, or is this a typo? [/quote] It's intended, partner! [quote name="Delinne" date="2020-09-13 05:01:57" ] [center]I'm pretty sure the Constellation gene is found in the gem marketplace? [img]https://i.imgur.com/kdxXYnx.png[/img] Also, shouldn't it be with a big C?[/center] [/quote] Thank you, this has been corrected. Oddly enough, it's been corrected for the second time, as it was accidentally added to Tomo's question bank twice! [quote name="likely6" date="2020-09-12 22:47:50" ] I don't know for sure where this goes, but I wanted to bring this up since it's not true anymore, for quite awhile. Hatchlings can be avatar dragons now, after all! [img]https://i.gyazo.com/44e6bf9c8f86497345ac42c6d84430e7.png[/img] [/quote] I don't have the ability to change the activation text, but I have passed this on to our engineering team! Update: this is being addressed during the hoard revamp. [quote name="mindfuzz" date="2020-09-12 21:13:52" ] in the skin info & rules under skin ownership questions: [quote]If you are not the user that submitted the original design, can not put in an order for a reprint.[/quote] should be "you can not" [/quote] Thank you. This has been corrected. [quote name="DiamondPeak" date="2020-09-12 12:04:32" ] It says I just birthed an Imperial female. I also birthed a Skydancer female in my ‘Incoming’ tab. [img]https://i.imgur.com/B8gAMgB.jpg[/img] https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63832142 and https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63832141 Same parents, consecutive IDs, and also same genes and colors. Pretty sure this is a typo? [/quote] It is an error. Some breeds don't show up in clan profile notifications. This is something that the engineering team will need to correct, but likely will not happen until we revamp the clan profile page so that we're not doing the work twice! Thank you for the report. [quote name="Cyatheales" date="2020-09-11 13:04:04" ] [quote name="Karacal" date="2020-09-08 22:01:26" ] [img]https://i.ibb.co/gJF02Vb/Screenshot-2020-09-09-at-2-55-29-PM.png[/img] In my hoard, I have one of ^these^ and it has some weird question mark thingy, but when I put it in code, it doesn't? [item=pretty peach wing bow] I'm pretty sure it may just be bugged for the one I have, but I have no idea- [/quote] [img]https://i.imgur.com/4DP5jRo.png[/img] [item=horn of plenty] I'm having the same problem with the Horn of Plenty. Idk if it's worth noting but this screenshot's from the coli victory screen rather than my hoard. Looks normal when linked on the forum for me too. Edit: Well, almost the same problem? The bugged character in my case is a long dash rather than a space. [/quote] I can't get these to show up in regular tooltips, but I'll take your word for it that the coliseum is having trouble! I've backed out the space and dash that were in there and put in a fresh one. I hope this resolves the issue! It may take up to an hour for the site's internal tooltip cache to catch up. Thank you! [quote name="Gathouria" date="2020-09-04 17:29:12" ] Two here- Tomo has a now outdated question about the Woodland Turkeys, which are now in the Boreal Woods year-round: [img]https://i.imgur.com/6YIVYGE.png[/img] [rule] Green and White Flair Scarf has a typo in its description as compared to the descriptions of all other flair scarfs. The text at the end reads "at tails" rather than "at the tails". Here's it and another flair scarf for comparison [item=Green and White Flair Scarf][item=Red and Gold Flair Scarf] [/quote] Thank you. These should be corrected! [quote name="Valmue" date="2020-09-06 12:53:14" ] In the encyclopedia entry for Gaolers under Social: Five Orders, there's no period at the end for the Sentinels unlike the other orders. Overseers: An order dedicated to containing the largest and most ancient Horrorbeasts. Sentinels: An elite guard that assist in protecting the Icewarden and the Pillar Fragment locked-away in the Fortress of Ends [/quote] Thank you. This has been corrected! [quote name="FourLeaf" date="2020-09-06 19:38:19" ] [center][item=coast charger][/center] The description of coast chargers calls them [gamedb item=35764] (which is the yellow version of the familiar). [quote]Unlike its semi-aquatic charger cousins, [b]surf striders[/b] live exclusively in coastal waters.[/quote] [/quote] Thank you. This has been corrected! [quote name="Orgetzu" date="2020-09-07 14:43:42" ] This appears to have been corrected? Or it's a weird typo that activated somehow. But I saw it earlier while playing in the scrying workshop, and thought I'd report it just in case. I didn't notice for a while because I was playing with her as ancient breeds, but then I went back to modern ones, I saw "Viper". Not "Vipera". No "A" at the end. For some reason. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/648053538617950230/752644696588681286/unknown.png[/img] Opening new tabs, even of the same dragons, shows it as "Vipera", as it should. So I don't know if it's still an issue or not. But like I said, figured I'd mention it just in case. [/quote] I can't seem to reproduce this. Perhaps another admin got to it earlier? [quote name="Keeye" date="2020-09-08 12:36:19" ] this skin from starfall 2017 is misspelled: fuchsia is spelled "fuschia" [/quote] Thank you. This has been corrected! [quote name="AbyssToothpaste" date="2020-09-07 21:46:28" ] I don't know if this is a typo, or was intended: [img]https://i.imgur.com/tfWDNAX.jpg[/img] It says Moonlit glas, instead of Moonlit glass. :/ [/quote] This has been corrected! [quote name="RevelryInTheDark" date="2020-09-09 12:28:06" ] [item=1st anniversary fish cake] Missing a space between "About as appetizing as it sounds." and "(Happy 1st Anniversary, Flight Rising!)" [/quote] This has been corrected! [quote name="psychiccorvid" date="2020-09-11 01:18:52" ] This question should probably say "Baldwin's" rather than "baldwin." [/quote] Thank you, this has been corrected! [quote name="Lotion" date="2020-09-04 14:46:56" ] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Ap1urEX.png[/img] "All designs are judges on a case by case basis..." I'm pretty sure they meant 'judged' instead of 'judges' on rule 12 of the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/wiki/skins/1]Skin Info & Rules.[/url] [/quote] Thank you, this has been corrected! [quote name="Keeye" date="2020-09-04 05:40:46" ] tunatuna's username is misspelled as "tuntuna" in this accent's descrip [/quote] Well that's embarrassing! Sorry @tunatuna! This has been corrected. [quote name="renardroi" date="2020-09-04 02:28:56" ] I don't know if this counts as a typo or if this is supposed to be some kind of pun but the proper spelling is aqueduct, not "aquaduct". [center] [item=Scene: Moonbeam Aquaduct] [gamedb item=34842][/center] [/quote] Thank you, this has been corrected! [quote name="Keeye" date="2020-09-02 09:35:13" ] [quote name="LibraryWhale" date="2020-08-06 11:09:20" ] [img]https://i.imgur.com/9luV4Bt.png[/img] This Tomo question has "to" instead of "do" for "From which elemental region do fae originate?" [/quote] this still hasnt been fixed [/quote] Another case of it being entered twice into the system. One was corrected, the other not. They should both be corrected now!
Delinne wrote on 2020-09-16 01:33:16:
O3djFaO.png
While on Skoll's, it's just spelled "Skoll"

This should now be corrected, though it may take up to an hour for the site's tooltip cache to catch up. Thank you!

Naivety wrote on 2020-09-19 08:46:48:
You might want to update that, from what i know those turkeys now show up normally.
unknown.png

Thank you, this has been corrected!

earthstained wrote on 2020-09-19 08:24:43:

Quote:

Primary Gene

Secdonary Gene

Veined is not a gene

Tertiary Gene

Thank you. This has been corrected!

Moonflower247 wrote on 2020-09-19 09:23:41:

Thank you for bringing this up! This should be addressed when the engineers revamp the hoard!

GlowStorm wrote on 2020-09-18 16:25:23:
I'm not quite sure if this is an actual typo, but in the Tundra's encyclopedia information, it states:
Quote:
Tundra dragons who join flights in warmer climes never see their winter coats (though their summer coat is more than enough to cause heat exhaustion...

Is "climes" supposed to be "climates", or was that on purpose?

This turn-of-phrase was intended!

TonoAlokei wrote on 2020-09-14 00:45:24:
got this today, not sure if it's already been reported here
unknown.png
is it not Cranial Hornhelm?

XanythingX wrote on 2020-09-13 14:35:03:
Yella Highnoon Hank
is it supposed to say yella to be amusing, or is this a typo?

It's intended, partner!

Delinne wrote on 2020-09-13 05:01:57:
I'm pretty sure the Constellation gene is found in the gem marketplace?
kdxXYnx.png
Also, shouldn't it be with a big C?

Thank you, this has been corrected. Oddly enough, it's been corrected for the second time, as it was accidentally added to Tomo's question bank twice!

likely6 wrote on 2020-09-12 22:47:50:
I don't know for sure where this goes, but I wanted to bring this up since it's not true anymore, for quite awhile. Hatchlings can be avatar dragons now, after all!

44e6bf9c8f86497345ac42c6d84430e7.png

I don't have the ability to change the activation text, but I have passed this on to our engineering team!
Update: this is being addressed during the hoard revamp.

mindfuzz wrote on 2020-09-12 21:13:52:
in the skin info & rules under skin ownership questions:
Quote:
If you are not the user that submitted the original design, can not put in an order for a reprint.
should be "you can not"

Thank you. This has been corrected.

DiamondPeak wrote on 2020-09-12 12:04:32:
It says I just birthed an Imperial female. I also birthed a Skydancer female in my ‘Incoming’ tab.
B8gAMgB.jpg

https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63832142 and https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63832141

Same parents, consecutive IDs, and also same genes and colors.

Pretty sure this is a typo?

It is an error. Some breeds don't show up in clan profile notifications. This is something that the engineering team will need to correct, but likely will not happen until we revamp the clan profile page so that we're not doing the work twice! Thank you for the report.

Cyatheales wrote on 2020-09-11 13:04:04:
Karacal wrote on 2020-09-08 22:01:26:
Screenshot-2020-09-09-at-2-55-29-PM.png
In my hoard, I have one of ^these^ and it has some weird question mark thingy, but when I put it in code, it doesn't?
Pretty Peach Wing Bow
I'm pretty sure it may just be bugged for the one I have, but I have no idea-

4DP5jRo.png

Horn of Plenty

I'm having the same problem with the Horn of Plenty. Idk if it's worth noting but this screenshot's from the coli victory screen rather than my hoard. Looks normal when linked on the forum for me too.

Edit: Well, almost the same problem? The bugged character in my case is a long dash rather than a space.

I can't get these to show up in regular tooltips, but I'll take your word for it that the coliseum is having trouble! I've backed out the space and dash that were in there and put in a fresh one. I hope this resolves the issue! It may take up to an hour for the site's internal tooltip cache to catch up. Thank you!

Gathouria wrote on 2020-09-04 17:29:12:
Two here-

Tomo has a now outdated question about the Woodland Turkeys, which are now in the Boreal Woods year-round:

6YIVYGE.png

Green and White Flair Scarf has a typo in its description as compared to the descriptions of all other flair scarfs. The text at the end reads "at tails" rather than "at the tails". Here's it and another flair scarf for comparison

Green and White Flair Scarf Red and Gold Flair Scarf

Thank you. These should be corrected!

Valmue wrote on 2020-09-06 12:53:14:
In the encyclopedia entry for Gaolers under Social: Five Orders, there's no period at the end for the Sentinels unlike the other orders.

Overseers: An order dedicated to containing the largest and most ancient Horrorbeasts.
Sentinels: An elite guard that assist in protecting the Icewarden and the Pillar Fragment locked-away in the Fortress of Ends

FourLeaf wrote on 2020-09-06 19:38:19:
Coast Charger
The description of coast chargers calls them Surf Strider (which is the yellow version of the familiar).
Quote:
Unlike its semi-aquatic charger cousins, surf striders live exclusively in coastal waters.

Orgetzu wrote on 2020-09-07 14:43:42:
This appears to have been corrected? Or it's a weird typo that activated somehow. But I saw it earlier while playing in the scrying workshop, and thought I'd report it just in case. I didn't notice for a while because I was playing with her as ancient breeds, but then I went back to modern ones, I saw "Viper". Not "Vipera". No "A" at the end. For some reason.

unknown.png

Opening new tabs, even of the same dragons, shows it as "Vipera", as it should. So I don't know if it's still an issue or not. But like I said, figured I'd mention it just in case.

I can't seem to reproduce this. Perhaps another admin got to it earlier?

Keeye wrote on 2020-09-08 12:36:19:
this skin from starfall 2017 is misspelled:

fuchsia is spelled "fuschia"

AbyssToothpaste wrote on 2020-09-07 21:46:28:
I don't know if this is a typo, or was intended:
tfWDNAX.jpg
It says Moonlit glas, instead of Moonlit glass. :/

This has been corrected!

RevelryInTheDark wrote on 2020-09-09 12:28:06:
1st Anniversary Fish Cake
Missing a space between "About as appetizing as it sounds." and "(Happy 1st Anniversary, Flight Rising!)"

This has been corrected!

psychiccorvid wrote on 2020-09-11 01:18:52:
This question should probably say "Baldwin's" rather than "baldwin."

Lotion wrote on 2020-09-04 14:46:56:
Ap1urEX.png

"All designs are judges on a case by case basis..."

I'm pretty sure they meant 'judged' instead of 'judges' on rule 12 of the Skin Info & Rules.

Keeye wrote on 2020-09-04 05:40:46:
tunatuna's username is misspelled as "tuntuna" in this accent's descrip

Well that's embarrassing! Sorry @tunatuna! This has been corrected.

renardroi wrote on 2020-09-04 02:28:56:
I don't know if this counts as a typo or if this is supposed to be some kind of pun but the proper spelling is aqueduct, not "aquaduct".

Keeye wrote on 2020-09-02 09:35:13:
LibraryWhale wrote on 2020-08-06 11:09:20:
9luV4Bt.png

This Tomo question has "to" instead of "do" for "From which elemental region do fae originate?"
this still hasnt been fixed

Another case of it being entered twice into the system. One was corrected, the other not. They should both be corrected now!
The "Inner Glow" and "Lightkeeper" skins have inconsistent naming schemes. They use a dash, when all other skins use a colon.

The "Inner Glow" and "Lightkeeper" skins have inconsistent naming schemes. They use a dash, when all other skins use a colon.

I know it's probably not a quick fix and you'd need to ask the development team, but the prize familiar that should be for awakening the Foo familiars is still on tolerant level.
I know it's probably not a quick fix and you'd need to ask the development team, but the prize familiar that should be for awakening the Foo familiars is still on tolerant level.

_____

efacdede8267407a1b4b2a68e2c1544fcf3e95b5.png

____qiTymVx.png
________

Probably less a proper typo and just a wording suggestion I was looking at swipp's swap stand and noticed

"All my friends are out flying and I'm stuck trying to sell you Aqua Birdskull Legband. "

Maybe just adding an extra word would make the sentence flow better for all the different items?

Ex this

"All my friends are out there flying, and I'm stuck trying to sell you this *insert item here* "

Might make it slightly less abrupt and work with any items.

**edit now that I'm looking more I see most all the others actually have this in them so maybe it's just that comment selection that doesn't atm. Haven't done swipp trades in a bit so I figured I'd point it out!
Probably less a proper typo and just a wording suggestion I was looking at swipp's swap stand and noticed

"All my friends are out flying and I'm stuck trying to sell you Aqua Birdskull Legband. "

Maybe just adding an extra word would make the sentence flow better for all the different items?

Ex this

"All my friends are out there flying, and I'm stuck trying to sell you this *insert item here* "

Might make it slightly less abrupt and work with any items.

**edit now that I'm looking more I see most all the others actually have this in them so maybe it's just that comment selection that doesn't atm. Haven't done swipp trades in a bit so I figured I'd point it out!
1 2 ... 205 206 207 208 209 ... 329 330