Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Eternal Captcha
1 2 3 4
I was training in the Mire when I got a captcha screen. No big deal, I clicked the dragon. And another popped up... and another... my longest streak until I refreshed to try and fix it was 20, which should be impossible because it locks you out at 5 incorrect captchas (and they definitely were not incorrect). Because of this, I am currently unable to coli at all.

Brave Version 1.16.68 Chromium: 86.0.4240.111 (Official Build) (64-bit) on Ubuntu 20.04. I have never experienced this problem before.

https://imgur.com/a/qB2TC82

Edit: Resolved itself at 1 FR time.
I was training in the Mire when I got a captcha screen. No big deal, I clicked the dragon. And another popped up... and another... my longest streak until I refreshed to try and fix it was 20, which should be impossible because it locks you out at 5 incorrect captchas (and they definitely were not incorrect). Because of this, I am currently unable to coli at all.

Brave Version 1.16.68 Chromium: 86.0.4240.111 (Official Build) (64-bit) on Ubuntu 20.04. I have never experienced this problem before.

https://imgur.com/a/qB2TC82

Edit: Resolved itself at 1 FR time.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
Currently having the same issue
Currently having the same issue
Visit:
Light Dom Shop
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
er0mmVQ.png I am looking for:
Dragons/Breeding Pairs
Art of my ocs (frc only)
er0mmVQ.png I support:
#Unnamedisvalid
LDFA (Light only)
Nest Network
I was just about to make this same post. I'm having the exact same problem.
I was just about to make this same post. I'm having the exact same problem.
tumblr_pf2hgoYouA1uxd9mdo3_540.gif
yep, same problem :/
yep, same problem :/
Bvx01xY.png
[ it/its or xe/xem ] [ VOLT teams banner by drytil ]
Hey me too! was really bugged by it
Hey me too! was really bugged by it
tumblr_inline_nn739bWSSZ1rbfe8q_500.gif
I was actually in the middle of making a thread for this XD
This is also happening to me. It's weird. I've tried restarting my computer, and clearing cookies, etc, but it wouldn't fix.
I am very confubled

I only wanted to get eg .-.
I was actually in the middle of making a thread for this XD
This is also happening to me. It's weird. I've tried restarting my computer, and clearing cookies, etc, but it wouldn't fix.
I am very confubled

I only wanted to get eg .-.
UmXugBY.png
Coming in to back this up, was going through the Woodland Path with a single dragon, was doing just fine until a Captcha appeared and no matter what dragon I clicked it didn't register. Checked my mouse, closed the window. Closed Chrome entirely.

This is...odd. Only just happened about 5 minutes ago.
Coming in to back this up, was going through the Woodland Path with a single dragon, was doing just fine until a Captcha appeared and no matter what dragon I clicked it didn't register. Checked my mouse, closed the window. Closed Chrome entirely.

This is...odd. Only just happened about 5 minutes ago.
5dfbaa2985c2722f63848a60330b6b60f55212af.png
I'm also having the same problem. I thought it was just me.
I'm also having the same problem. I thought it was just me.
Same here. I use Google Chrome.
Same here. I use Google Chrome.
8wF4Uc8.png
seems like this is sitewide. guess we just gotta wait until staff realizes, unfortunately
seems like this is sitewide. guess we just gotta wait until staff realizes, unfortunately
Bvx01xY.png
[ it/its or xe/xem ] [ VOLT teams banner by drytil ]
1 2 3 4