Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Eternal Captcha
1 2 3 4
Chiming in to say I was coli-ing just fine up until about 10 minutes ago or so this is definitely a recent break.

Wondering if it might have something to do with Daylight Savings Time in the States (which I'm in)? I know some sites sometimes have problems when the automatic clocks and such swap over.

I'm on Chrome (PC) and was grinding in the Ruins.

Edit: And it's working again. Definitely willing to bet this was DST-related.
Chiming in to say I was coli-ing just fine up until about 10 minutes ago or so this is definitely a recent break.

Wondering if it might have something to do with Daylight Savings Time in the States (which I'm in)? I know some sites sometimes have problems when the automatic clocks and such swap over.

I'm on Chrome (PC) and was grinding in the Ruins.

Edit: And it's working again. Definitely willing to bet this was DST-related.
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
It let me through yay!
It let me through yay!
UmXugBY.png
Same issue. I'm trying to get a few more shrooms since I started the fest late...

Edit: it's working again, yaya XD
Same issue. I'm trying to get a few more shrooms since I started the fest late...

Edit: it's working again, yaya XD
tumblr_inline_o38xqzuDbi1ts73zp_540.pngGeoPFHZ.png__tDeKDnH.png__L5A1mcs.png
it's better for me now, is anyone still having problems?

edit: based on the time it happened it seems like it might have been something to do with the daylight savings time change. happened about 1:50 and then fixed itself pretty much exactly at 1:00
it's better for me now, is anyone still having problems?

edit: based on the time it happened it seems like it might have been something to do with the daylight savings time change. happened about 1:50 and then fixed itself pretty much exactly at 1:00
Bvx01xY.png
[ it/its or xe/xem ] [ VOLT teams banner by drytil ]
Works again :3
Works again :3
LlR6eWG.png
1 2 3 4