Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Eternal Captcha
1 2 3 4
Same. I'm fully up-to-date on my Chrome browser. Version 86.0.4240.111 (Official Build) (32-bit)

I cleared cache and cookies, and still have the same issue.
Same. I'm fully up-to-date on my Chrome browser. Version 86.0.4240.111 (Official Build) (32-bit)

I cleared cache and cookies, and still have the same issue.
ZqykQT5.pngmHwnQKP.pngfgbtR64.png
I'm also having the same issue, using Firefox, and having never had the same issue before.
I'm also having the same issue, using Firefox, and having never had the same issue before.
tumblr_inline_pawby3qPs91rbjkvp_540.png
It's fine, our dragons are not tired and do NOT want to camp in the wilderness. They want to go back to their dens to sleep.
It's fine, our dragons are not tired and do NOT want to camp in the wilderness. They want to go back to their dens to sleep.
UmXugBY.png
Same here. Also on chrome. Uploaded a video to tumblr here
Same here. Also on chrome. Uploaded a video to tumblr here
s9K2ty1.pngCompl-1.pngyNBFlay.png HL3uioH.png
tyEuRXe.png
nIu3Z9d.png
mlHpBMC.png
swampshine1.gif
button credit
Same Problem. i see now if this happens only by Pc or on phone too.

Edit: on phone the same problem.
Same Problem. i see now if this happens only by Pc or on phone too.

Edit: on phone the same problem.
LlR6eWG.png
Same here. Happening on Chrome and Firefox.
Same here. Happening on Chrome and Firefox.
Lqph2GZ.gif
Yep, same here. Hope the fes gets extended if it takes too long.

Edit: Happening both on Google Chrome on PC and Safari on mobile.
Yep, same here. Hope the fes gets extended if it takes too long.

Edit: Happening both on Google Chrome on PC and Safari on mobile.
stYZyED.png8SdBTPx.png
Bumping bc I'm having the same issue
Bumping bc I'm having the same issue
arcane_bibling_by_cicide76536-dcj0wdv.gif
got the same issue as well, cleared cache on both my ipad and laptop but it still isn't working ;;
got the same issue as well, cleared cache on both my ipad and laptop but it still isn't working ;;
EjNmpOb.png
Having the exact same issue. Wanted to grind a bit in the Woodland Path before the fest ends, turns out I'm in a captcha loop forever
And this has to have been super recent, too, because just a few hours ago (before I went to sleep, so roughly 6-7 hours ago) everything was all up and normal
Edit: I'm on mobile right now, tried resetting the coli, page and zooming in/out: nothing
Having the exact same issue. Wanted to grind a bit in the Woodland Path before the fest ends, turns out I'm in a captcha loop forever
And this has to have been super recent, too, because just a few hours ago (before I went to sleep, so roughly 6-7 hours ago) everything was all up and normal
Edit: I'm on mobile right now, tried resetting the coli, page and zooming in/out: nothing
K2tKfjg.png Kyuu || Polish || They/Them || FR +9
» Wishlist
» Digital Art Shop / Chibi art shop
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
» The Cult of Mor (join us)
1 2 3 4