Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Zombie Veins Chest
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
It seems the Zombie Veins Chest doesn't drop in the Coliseum: https://www1.flightrising.com/game-database/item/36370

All the other festival chests drop from 103 monsters:

Spore Ribs Chest
Curse of the Slain Chest
Lycogala Filigree Chest
WyrmwundBorn Chest
Boneyard Gnawer Chest
It seems the Zombie Veins Chest doesn't drop in the Coliseum: https://www1.flightrising.com/game-database/item/36370

All the other festival chests drop from 103 monsters:

Spore Ribs Chest
Curse of the Slain Chest
Lycogala Filigree Chest
WyrmwundBorn Chest
Boneyard Gnawer Chest
That's annoying. Let's hope they fix it by the end of the festival.
That's annoying. Let's hope they fix it by the end of the festival.
pro tips:
- if you add a message to a CR then decline it, the person who you're trading with CAN'T see the message - editing a post DOES NOT re-ping any pings in the post. you have to remove the pings, submit, then add them back in.
it also seems as though most don't actually drop from digging like intended?
it also seems as though most don't actually drop from digging like intended?
fMy4Ig7.png
Rip
Rip
Half an Egg Challenge
Cheap, Derpy Art
The Spear Games (Day 2)

LJfZA40.pngmlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png

70662466p.png Velrosan2023.png

@fuzzysherbet someone reported that they got a chest drop from scavenging
@fuzzysherbet someone reported that they got a chest drop from scavenging
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@Ralzakark The scavenging instead of digging was fixed yesterday. I got the zombie veins chest today from digging. (Though it isn't dropping in coli yet from my experience)
@Ralzakark The scavenging instead of digging was fixed yesterday. I got the zombie veins chest today from digging. (Though it isn't dropping in coli yet from my experience)
JOegRJa.pngUL0eVJU.png
Is it still not fixed? The DB entry is still empty.

btw. it is kinda dumb that the Database doesn't show that the chest can be acquired from digging in Plague territory.
Is it still not fixed? The DB entry is still empty.

btw. it is kinda dumb that the Database doesn't show that the chest can be acquired from digging in Plague territory.
Noctua_Link_Item.png BS31-1.pngBS32-1.pngBS33-1.png
BS31-2.pngBS32-2.pngBS33-2.png
BS31-3.pngBS32-3.pngBS33-3.png
BS31-4.pngBS32-4.pngBS33-4.png
MMIcon.png
i think all the issues with this skin are caused by the fact that originally it was different skin, but it was changed to this after it was already released
i think all the issues with this skin are caused by the fact that originally it was different skin, but it was changed to this after it was already released
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
Well, looks like my skin is just cursed C':
Well, looks like my skin is just cursed C':
oNPnEqv.jpeg
seriously, can this not be fixed during Plague's Festival?
day three is in the books already...
seriously, can this not be fixed during Plague's Festival?
day three is in the books already...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7