Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bug Tracking Thread - Coliseum
1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 ... 103 104
@Busterbear7
The coliseum is dropping festival currency at a normal rate for me and most other people; it's probably just bad luck on your end. Currency only drops from fire or neutral element enemies, so if you're in a venue with a lower concentration of those, you'll be getting less.
@Busterbear7
The coliseum is dropping festival currency at a normal rate for me and most other people; it's probably just bad luck on your end. Currency only drops from fire or neutral element enemies, so if you're in a venue with a lower concentration of those, you'll be getting less.
"link • ufology
they/he/she
@ufology

I usually only fight at 24 or 25 level as I am grinding out levels as fast as possible. I will drop down to a fire element and see if it makes any difference.
@ufology

I usually only fight at 24 or 25 level as I am grinding out levels as fast as possible. I will drop down to a fire element and see if it makes any difference.
YLZv6ce.pngaA9P7HP.png
ip9czGV.png
B4Lh54U.png
I'm having a problem with a dragon using Reflect twice in a row, once on itself and once on another. Specifically, the second casting cancels out the first.

Notes:
* EDIT: The scenario below happens at any time, and the caster has 2 Ambush stones and therefore has 2 starting turns.
* Dragon 2 also has 2 Ambush stones.
* I'm aware that Reflect wears off after 5 turns, but it shouldn't be wearing off this fast.
* Dragon 1 casting Reflect on itself then Dragon 2 instead produces the same result.

Sample Scenario:

Dragon 1: *casts Reflect on Dragon 2, they are protected*
Dragon 1: *casts Reflect on self. is protected*
Dragon 2: *Reflect has immediately gone away* Why am I vulnerable already even though this my first turn?! Why, Noodledad, WHY?!

I'm having a problem with a dragon using Reflect twice in a row, once on itself and once on another. Specifically, the second casting cancels out the first.

Notes:
* EDIT: The scenario below happens at any time, and the caster has 2 Ambush stones and therefore has 2 starting turns.
* Dragon 2 also has 2 Ambush stones.
* I'm aware that Reflect wears off after 5 turns, but it shouldn't be wearing off this fast.
* Dragon 1 casting Reflect on itself then Dragon 2 instead produces the same result.

Sample Scenario:

Dragon 1: *casts Reflect on Dragon 2, they are protected*
Dragon 1: *casts Reflect on self. is protected*
Dragon 2: *Reflect has immediately gone away* Why am I vulnerable already even though this my first turn?! Why, Noodledad, WHY?!

short-siggy.pngWK27CmL.gif
[quote name="WaverVelvet" date="2022-08-18 10:42:28" ] [quote name="Kapow" date="2022-07-20 17:30:33" ] [quote name="Kapow" date="2022-05-31 03:10:24" ] I already made a thread but here's my error: Primary Browser: Chrome (Tried edge as well) (most recent versions) OS: Windows 10 (most recent version) Device: Laptop (Other devices without issue: Cellphone & laptop) issue: [indent]When an enemy is defeated the health bar is shown as empty and will not attack anymore, but the defeated enemies image will not disappear. Dead enemies still has animation Dead enemies cannot be targeted/interacted with [/indent] Recently got a new device. Happens on other browsers as well. is only happening on this device. My older device and phone do not have the issue. Solutions Tried that did not work. [LIST] [*]deleting cookies [*]deleting cache [*]switching browsers [*]Turning all coli settings off & on [*]switching controls to mouse and back to keyboard preference. [*]Turning off hardware acceleration settings. [/LIST] Update More info: Enemies do in fact disappear. But slowly. If an Enemy is defeated the monster will fade away very slowly over time it takes around 3 minutes and 15 seconds before the sprite is gone. (just for reference a "long" coli battle is 30ish seconds long.) It looks like a ghost like this: (its a bit spooky ahah) [img]https://i.imgur.com/0eKIjxI.png[/img] [/quote] Adding to my report from last time with Enemies not disappearing, Defeated dragons ALSO do not appear in defeated pose, and still have animation, when they have been defeated ----- [b]August update:[/b] It seems to be related to my FPS. My Screens refresh rate on this device is 240Hz and the coli's FPS is 240 I intentionally did something that demanded device resources, then played Coli to force the FPS in coli to be lower and defeated enemies began fading away faster It seems like an FPS cap needs put on Coliseum to avoid defeated enemies and dragons from sticking in the game. [/quote] I also have this issue on a 240Hz monitor, Windows 10 with Edge. For me, enemy health bars and images fade away super slowly, enemies are still in regular pose w/ live animation as well. Attempting to attack them results in nothing happening and you can try attacking someone else, just like when the enemy dies "properly". [/quote] I am also experiencing this issue periodically. Laptop with Windows 10, Firefox, also 240Hz refresh rate. Edit: I lowered my screen settings to 60Hz instead and this problem went away so it does seem to be a refresh rate issue
WaverVelvet wrote on 2022-08-18 10:42:28:
Kapow wrote on 2022-07-20 17:30:33:
Kapow wrote on 2022-05-31 03:10:24:
I already made a thread but here's my error:
Primary Browser: Chrome (Tried edge as well) (most recent versions)
Device: Laptop (Other devices without issue: Cellphone & laptop)

issue:
When an enemy is defeated the health bar is shown as empty and will not attack anymore, but the defeated enemies image will not disappear.
Dead enemies still has animation
Dead enemies cannot be targeted/interacted with

Recently got a new device.
Happens on other browsers as well.
is only happening on this device.
My older device and phone do not have the issue.

Solutions Tried that did not work.
  • deleting cookies
  • deleting cache
  • switching browsers
  • Turning all coli settings off & on
  • switching controls to mouse and back to keyboard preference.
  • Turning off hardware acceleration settings.

Update More info:
Enemies do in fact disappear. But slowly.
If an Enemy is defeated the monster will fade away very slowly over time it takes around 3 minutes and 15 seconds before the sprite is gone.
(just for reference a "long" coli battle is 30ish seconds long.)
It looks like a ghost like this: (its a bit spooky ahah)
0eKIjxI.png
Adding to my report from last time with Enemies not disappearing,
Defeated dragons ALSO do not appear in defeated pose, and still have animation, when they have been defeated

August update:
It seems to be related to my FPS. My Screens refresh rate on this device is 240Hz and the coli's FPS is 240
I intentionally did something that demanded device resources, then played Coli to force the FPS in coli to be lower and defeated enemies began fading away faster
It seems like an FPS cap needs put on Coliseum to avoid defeated enemies and dragons from sticking in the game.

I also have this issue on a 240Hz monitor, Windows 10 with Edge. For me, enemy health bars and images fade away super slowly, enemies are still in regular pose w/ live animation as well. Attempting to attack them results in nothing happening and you can try attacking someone else, just like when the enemy dies "properly".
I am also experiencing this issue periodically. Laptop with Windows 10, Firefox, also 240Hz refresh rate.

Edit: I lowered my screen settings to 60Hz instead and this problem went away so it does seem to be a refresh rate issue
250.png
Browser(s) Used: firefox Device(s) Used: Desktop Device Operating System: Windows Internet Connection Type: Work Antivirus Installed: Avast Describe the bug in detail: 404 - Page Not Found when clicking on the Coliseum link on the side bar [img]https://i.imgur.com/Nhg7jdL.png[/img]
Browser(s) Used: firefox
Device(s) Used: Desktop
Device Operating System: Windows
Internet Connection Type: Work
Antivirus Installed: Avast

Describe the bug in detail:

404 - Page Not Found
when clicking on the Coliseum link on the side bar

Nhg7jdL.png
Wb3GC0p.png3 3NUNmLc.png4 Mekachu04.gifLMxp5E9.gif5 Mekachu04badge.gif6Wb3GC0p.png
@Mekachu04

You aren't logged in in that screenshot! The Coliseum can only be accessed if you're logged in, although normally it gives you the "Whoops! You must be logged in to access this area" message rather than a 404.
@Mekachu04

You aren't logged in in that screenshot! The Coliseum can only be accessed if you're logged in, although normally it gives you the "Whoops! You must be logged in to access this area" message rather than a 404.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@Mekachu04 you may just be partially logged out. try manually logging out, and then back in and see if it helps
@Mekachu04 you may just be partially logged out. try manually logging out, and then back in and see if it helps
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
Moved here because earlier I had Overly Specific Brain - it is about the Coliseum captchas, not the Coliseum itself, but probably still belongs here. One Coliseum captcha per minute. Not every minute, sometimes I get a whole two, or sometimes it goes like, Yes, Coliseum Captcha, [b]I am still just as human as I was the last time you asked [i]a literal minute ago.[/i] [/b] [b][i]And the minute before that.[/i][/b] [emoji=nocturne angry size=1] This is.... the most civil word I can manage is 'ridiculous'. It is not even like I have been doing that much, I have mostly managed a few bursts while multitasking, so I am not setting off any alarm bells (or setting any records). And yet the Coliseum seems to be absolutely spoiling for any excuse to lock me out! At least I have something now for the migraines the blurry images cause me.... Please.... No, do not explain, just please [i]pump the brakes[/i]. I am begging you. [i](edited because, accounting for the materials I had left from last year traded in for chests, even that low number meant nothing and I cannot calculate what was from Coliseum [u]this year[/u]. It is still less than half of what I had managed by this time last year, so I doubt anything is going 'YOU ARE DOING A SUSPICIOUS AMOUNT OF COLISEUM' now.)[/i] [s]Next-siteday addition - So far, after rollover and a change of Coliseum venue, the Coli is being all "(innocent blinkies) Captchas? Oh I heard of those, once." It is night and [s]disaster[/s] day from st-yesterday, which has me wondering now, [b]Is this a time of day thing?[/b] Is this going to be back in a few hours as things get busier? Or was something else going on that had the captchas being so batdragon-spit aggro before? Even if it was, once in every minute is too much.[/s] NEVER MIND, there it goes again. What on EARTH is up with this aggressive thing?
Moved here because earlier I had Overly Specific Brain - it is about the Coliseum captchas, not the Coliseum itself, but probably still belongs here.

One Coliseum captcha per minute. Not every minute, sometimes I get a whole two, or sometimes it goes like,

Yes, Coliseum Captcha, I am still just as human as I was the last time you asked a literal minute ago.

And the minute before that.

This is.... the most civil word I can manage is 'ridiculous'. It is not even like I have been doing that much, I have mostly managed a few bursts while multitasking, so I am not setting off any alarm bells (or setting any records).

And yet the Coliseum seems to be absolutely spoiling for any excuse to lock me out! At least I have something now for the migraines the blurry images cause me....

Please.... No, do not explain, just please pump the brakes. I am begging you.

(edited because, accounting for the materials I had left from last year traded in for chests, even that low number meant nothing and I cannot calculate what was from Coliseum this year. It is still less than half of what I had managed by this time last year, so I doubt anything is going 'YOU ARE DOING A SUSPICIOUS AMOUNT OF COLISEUM' now.)

Next-siteday addition - So far, after rollover and a change of Coliseum venue, the Coli is being all "(innocent blinkies) Captchas? Oh I heard of those, once." It is night and disaster day from st-yesterday, which has me wondering now,

Is this a time of day thing? Is this going to be back in a few hours as things get busier? Or was something else going on that had the captchas being so batdragon-spit aggro before?

Even if it was, once in every minute is too much.

NEVER MIND, there it goes again. What on EARTH is up with this aggressive thing?
Coli keeps breaking and freezing with dragons appeared only half visible or the entire screen except for one square going black. I cannot hit the a key for attack options or it freezes. I assume this is due to high traffic during notn?
Coli keeps breaking and freezing with dragons appeared only half visible or the entire screen except for one square going black. I cannot hit the a key for attack options or it freezes. I assume this is due to high traffic during notn?
Selling fest, crates, den, +more!
wip hatchery
@sburbplayer
As far as I can tell, nobody else is having this issue, so it's likely not due to NotN. Have you tried clearing your cookies and cache?
@sburbplayer
As far as I can tell, nobody else is having this issue, so it's likely not due to NotN. Have you tried clearing your cookies and cache?
"link • ufology
they/he/she
1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 ... 103 104