Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bug Tracking Thread - Coliseum
1 2 ... 96 97 98 99 100 ... 103 104
@HawkScale this may be intentional choice to throw off bots. there seems to be some variation in the enemy formations from venue to venue, and it has been left untouched since the release of the venue despite of it being brought up in bug reports from time to time.
@HawkScale this may be intentional choice to throw off bots. there seems to be some variation in the enemy formations from venue to venue, and it has been left untouched since the release of the venue despite of it being brought up in bug reports from time to time.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
I'm using a Chrome browser from my Android phone to access the coliseum. Occasionally when the captcha appears it does not register that I've tapped the dragon. This leads to me getting a new captcha, I make certain I am clicking the dragon, but the captcha doesn't seem to register it. The site continues generating captcha images 2-3 more times and then I get kicked out of the coliseum and see a pop-up message alerting me that I need to wait an unspecified amount of time before I can use the coliseum again.

This is quite frustrating as I am absolutely certain I'm selecting the dragons. I don't know if this is just a mobile thing, but I haven't seen any other comments in this thread addressing it, so I thought I would. Additionally, I wish the pop-up would tell me how long I need to wait until coming back in to coli because leaving the restriction vague is also frustrating and confusing.

I hope I've posted this to the correct thread! If this is not a bug/doesn't belong here, I sincerely apologize and will be happy to delete/move my comment to the appropriate thread.
I'm using a Chrome browser from my Android phone to access the coliseum. Occasionally when the captcha appears it does not register that I've tapped the dragon. This leads to me getting a new captcha, I make certain I am clicking the dragon, but the captcha doesn't seem to register it. The site continues generating captcha images 2-3 more times and then I get kicked out of the coliseum and see a pop-up message alerting me that I need to wait an unspecified amount of time before I can use the coliseum again.

This is quite frustrating as I am absolutely certain I'm selecting the dragons. I don't know if this is just a mobile thing, but I haven't seen any other comments in this thread addressing it, so I thought I would. Additionally, I wish the pop-up would tell me how long I need to wait until coming back in to coli because leaving the restriction vague is also frustrating and confusing.

I hope I've posted this to the correct thread! If this is not a bug/doesn't belong here, I sincerely apologize and will be happy to delete/move my comment to the appropriate thread.
@broadwayjunkie
I've seen similar reports a few times, and from what I've seen I think it's a problem with zoom level. if you're not at default zoom, the click grid on the captcha sometimes gets confused and doesn't register your input correctly. (if you're playing with default zoom, ignore this part; I have no idea what the problem could be if it isn't zoom level)

as for why the time limit is unspecified; it's semi-random, I believe the longest it can last is a few hours.
@broadwayjunkie
I've seen similar reports a few times, and from what I've seen I think it's a problem with zoom level. if you're not at default zoom, the click grid on the captcha sometimes gets confused and doesn't register your input correctly. (if you're playing with default zoom, ignore this part; I have no idea what the problem could be if it isn't zoom level)

as for why the time limit is unspecified; it's semi-random, I believe the longest it can last is a few hours.
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
@LouckyKoneko

Thank you for that explanation! I can see how the Zoom level would affect the captcha, and I do indeed use the Zoom function when on mobile. I will keep this in mind going forward!
@LouckyKoneko

Thank you for that explanation! I can see how the Zoom level would affect the captcha, and I do indeed use the Zoom function when on mobile. I will keep this in mind going forward!
reposted from my thread about anticipate not being an energy stone, because i realized this thread exists

while fighting in the coliseum earlier today, i discovered a weird bug with the properties of anticipate. namely, you cannot use anticipate when you get hit with the special effect of enamor, which makes it so you can only use your energy stone. anticipate is an energy stone, but you cannot use it, suggesting it's coded as an ability stone despite taking up the energy stone slot.

it's hard to replicate due to the specific circumstances required, but i believe the issue is with the classification of the anticipate battlestone as an ability stone rather than an energy stone in battle.

device: windows 10 laptop. browser: firefox, latest version. i doubt this is a browser or os issue due to the nature of it affecting a battlestone.
reposted from my thread about anticipate not being an energy stone, because i realized this thread exists

while fighting in the coliseum earlier today, i discovered a weird bug with the properties of anticipate. namely, you cannot use anticipate when you get hit with the special effect of enamor, which makes it so you can only use your energy stone. anticipate is an energy stone, but you cannot use it, suggesting it's coded as an ability stone despite taking up the energy stone slot.

it's hard to replicate due to the specific circumstances required, but i believe the issue is with the classification of the anticipate battlestone as an ability stone rather than an energy stone in battle.

device: windows 10 laptop. browser: firefox, latest version. i doubt this is a browser or os issue due to the nature of it affecting a battlestone.
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
[quote name="Kapow" date="2022-05-31 03:10:24" ] I already made a thread but here's my error: Primary Browser: Chrome (Tried edge as well) (most recent versions) OS: Windows 10 (most recent version) Device: Laptop (Other devices without issue: Cellphone & laptop) issue: [indent]When an enemy is defeated the health bar is shown as empty and will not attack anymore, but the defeated enemies image will not disappear. Dead enemies still has animation Dead enemies cannot be targeted/interacted with [/indent] Recently got a new device. Happens on other browsers as well. is only happening on this device. My older device and phone do not have the issue. Solutions Tried that did not work. [LIST] [*]deleting cookies [*]deleting cache [*]switching browsers [*]Turning all coli settings off & on [*]switching controls to mouse and back to keyboard preference. [*]Turning off hardware acceleration settings. [/LIST] Update More info: Enemies do in fact disappear. But slowly. If an Enemy is defeated the monster will fade away very slowly over time it takes around 3 minutes and 15 seconds before the sprite is gone. (just for reference a "long" coli battle is 30ish seconds long.) It looks like a ghost like this: (its a bit spooky ahah) [img]https://i.imgur.com/0eKIjxI.png[/img] [/quote] Adding to my report from last time with Enemies not disappearing, Defeated dragons ALSO do not appear in defeated pose, and still have animation, when they have been defeated ----- [b]August update:[/b] It seems to be related to my FPS. My Screens refresh rate on this device is 240Hz and the coli's FPS is 240 I intentionally did something that demanded device resources, then played Coli to force the FPS in coli to be lower and defeated enemies began fading away faster It seems like an FPS cap needs put on Coliseum to avoid defeated enemies and dragons from sticking in the game.
Kapow wrote on 2022-05-31 03:10:24:
I already made a thread but here's my error:
Primary Browser: Chrome (Tried edge as well) (most recent versions)
Device: Laptop (Other devices without issue: Cellphone & laptop)

issue:
When an enemy is defeated the health bar is shown as empty and will not attack anymore, but the defeated enemies image will not disappear.
Dead enemies still has animation
Dead enemies cannot be targeted/interacted with

Recently got a new device.
Happens on other browsers as well.
is only happening on this device.
My older device and phone do not have the issue.

Solutions Tried that did not work.
  • deleting cookies
  • deleting cache
  • switching browsers
  • Turning all coli settings off & on
  • switching controls to mouse and back to keyboard preference.
  • Turning off hardware acceleration settings.

Update More info:
Enemies do in fact disappear. But slowly.
If an Enemy is defeated the monster will fade away very slowly over time it takes around 3 minutes and 15 seconds before the sprite is gone.
(just for reference a "long" coli battle is 30ish seconds long.)
It looks like a ghost like this: (its a bit spooky ahah)
0eKIjxI.png
Adding to my report from last time with Enemies not disappearing,
Defeated dragons ALSO do not appear in defeated pose, and still have animation, when they have been defeated

August update:
It seems to be related to my FPS. My Screens refresh rate on this device is 240Hz and the coli's FPS is 240
I intentionally did something that demanded device resources, then played Coli to force the FPS in coli to be lower and defeated enemies began fading away faster
It seems like an FPS cap needs put on Coliseum to avoid defeated enemies and dragons from sticking in the game.
A dragon dressed up as bubbles and fish that has a Bio full of lesser known tips and tricks to Flight Rising
Not sure if this is happening in other venues, but in the Kelp Beds the Armed Flight doesn't do an animation, it just scrolls forward. The pngs disappear and then reappear - I tried to get a good screencap of it but it was kind of hard! Primary Browser: Firefox OS: Windows 10 Device: Laptop [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/361924581767905280/1006914138305482812/unknown.png[/img]
Not sure if this is happening in other venues, but in the Kelp Beds the Armed Flight doesn't do an animation, it just scrolls forward. The pngs disappear and then reappear - I tried to get a good screencap of it but it was kind of hard!

Primary Browser: Firefox
Device: Laptop

unknown.png
[quote name="oceanics" date="2022-08-10 06:20:04" ] Not sure if this is happening in other venues, but in the Kelp Beds the Armed Flight doesn't do an animation, it just scrolls forward. The pngs disappear and then reappear - I tried to get a good screencap of it but it was kind of hard! Primary Browser: Firefox OS: Windows 10 Device: Laptop [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/361924581767905280/1006914138305482812/unknown.png[/img] [/quote] I have the same issue as well: [br] [img]https://i.imgur.com/mUHrvxe.png[/img] I couldn't fully capture what was happening in a still image, but basically the pngs were scrolling from right to left in the little box for the enemies. I didn't see this issue with the War Flights in the Mire, and I haven't checked other venues yet. Primary Browser: Safari OS: macOS 12.4 Device: Laptop Update: just checked all the venues from the Training Fields up to Forgotten Cave and haven't seen this issue anywhere else. I think it might just be the Armed Flight in Kelp Beds.
oceanics wrote on 2022-08-10 06:20:04:
Not sure if this is happening in other venues, but in the Kelp Beds the Armed Flight doesn't do an animation, it just scrolls forward. The pngs disappear and then reappear - I tried to get a good screencap of it but it was kind of hard!

Primary Browser: Firefox

unknown.png

I have the same issue as well:

mUHrvxe.png

I couldn't fully capture what was happening in a still image, but basically the pngs were scrolling from right to left in the little box for the enemies. I didn't see this issue with the War Flights in the Mire, and I haven't checked other venues yet.

Primary Browser: Safari

Update: just checked all the venues from the Training Fields up to Forgotten Cave and haven't seen this issue anywhere else. I think it might just be the Armed Flight in Kelp Beds.
Na5WGHa.png
[quote name="Kapow" date="2022-07-20 17:30:33" ] [quote name="Kapow" date="2022-05-31 03:10:24" ] I already made a thread but here's my error: Primary Browser: Chrome (Tried edge as well) (most recent versions) OS: Windows 10 (most recent version) Device: Laptop (Other devices without issue: Cellphone & laptop) issue: [indent]When an enemy is defeated the health bar is shown as empty and will not attack anymore, but the defeated enemies image will not disappear. Dead enemies still has animation Dead enemies cannot be targeted/interacted with [/indent] Recently got a new device. Happens on other browsers as well. is only happening on this device. My older device and phone do not have the issue. Solutions Tried that did not work. [LIST] [*]deleting cookies [*]deleting cache [*]switching browsers [*]Turning all coli settings off & on [*]switching controls to mouse and back to keyboard preference. [*]Turning off hardware acceleration settings. [/LIST] Update More info: Enemies do in fact disappear. But slowly. If an Enemy is defeated the monster will fade away very slowly over time it takes around 3 minutes and 15 seconds before the sprite is gone. (just for reference a "long" coli battle is 30ish seconds long.) It looks like a ghost like this: (its a bit spooky ahah) [img]https://i.imgur.com/0eKIjxI.png[/img] [/quote] Adding to my report from last time with Enemies not disappearing, Defeated dragons ALSO do not appear in defeated pose, and still have animation, when they have been defeated ----- [b]August update:[/b] It seems to be related to my FPS. My Screens refresh rate on this device is 240Hz and the coli's FPS is 240 I intentionally did something that demanded device resources, then played Coli to force the FPS in coli to be lower and defeated enemies began fading away faster It seems like an FPS cap needs put on Coliseum to avoid defeated enemies and dragons from sticking in the game. [/quote] I also have this issue on a 240Hz monitor, Windows 10 with Edge. For me, enemy health bars and images fade away super slowly, enemies are still in regular pose w/ live animation as well. Attempting to attack them results in nothing happening and you can try attacking someone else, just like when the enemy dies "properly".
Kapow wrote on 2022-07-20 17:30:33:
Kapow wrote on 2022-05-31 03:10:24:
I already made a thread but here's my error:
Primary Browser: Chrome (Tried edge as well) (most recent versions)
Device: Laptop (Other devices without issue: Cellphone & laptop)

issue:
When an enemy is defeated the health bar is shown as empty and will not attack anymore, but the defeated enemies image will not disappear.
Dead enemies still has animation
Dead enemies cannot be targeted/interacted with

Recently got a new device.
Happens on other browsers as well.
is only happening on this device.
My older device and phone do not have the issue.

Solutions Tried that did not work.
  • deleting cookies
  • deleting cache
  • switching browsers
  • Turning all coli settings off & on
  • switching controls to mouse and back to keyboard preference.
  • Turning off hardware acceleration settings.

Update More info:
Enemies do in fact disappear. But slowly.
If an Enemy is defeated the monster will fade away very slowly over time it takes around 3 minutes and 15 seconds before the sprite is gone.
(just for reference a "long" coli battle is 30ish seconds long.)
It looks like a ghost like this: (its a bit spooky ahah)
0eKIjxI.png
Adding to my report from last time with Enemies not disappearing,
Defeated dragons ALSO do not appear in defeated pose, and still have animation, when they have been defeated

August update:
It seems to be related to my FPS. My Screens refresh rate on this device is 240Hz and the coli's FPS is 240
I intentionally did something that demanded device resources, then played Coli to force the FPS in coli to be lower and defeated enemies began fading away faster
It seems like an FPS cap needs put on Coliseum to avoid defeated enemies and dragons from sticking in the game.

I also have this issue on a 240Hz monitor, Windows 10 with Edge. For me, enemy health bars and images fade away super slowly, enemies are still in regular pose w/ live animation as well. Attempting to attack them results in nothing happening and you can try attacking someone else, just like when the enemy dies "properly".
tumblr_inline_qf7d4iYTRP1s3p7hf_500.png
Has anyone else asked why we are not receiving any festival currency in the Coliseum?
Has anyone else asked why we are not receiving any festival currency in the Coliseum?
YLZv6ce.pngaA9P7HP.png
ip9czGV.png
B4Lh54U.png
1 2 ... 96 97 98 99 100 ... 103 104