Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bug Tracking Thread - Coliseum
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 103 104
@ChasingStars

You only get the Victory Chain in venues that are equal to or greater than the level of the highest-leveled dragon in your party. You would need to battle in Scorched Forest and up to get the Victory Chain.
@ChasingStars

You only get the Victory Chain in venues that are equal to or greater than the level of the highest-leveled dragon in your party. You would need to battle in Scorched Forest and up to get the Victory Chain.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@ChasingStars

No worries! I don't recall it being specified anywhere XD
@ChasingStars

No worries! I don't recall it being specified anywhere XD
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
[b]Browser(s) Used[/b] Chrome [b]Device(s) Used[/b] Lenovo Chromebook [b]Device Operating System[/b] Chrome OS [b]Internet Connection Type[/b] Wireless/School [b]Antivirus Installed[/b] No antivirus as far as I am aware. [b]The problem[/b] I apologize if this isn't a bug and I'm just missing something but I'm trying to level one of the dragons on my coliseum team and it's been impossible, as for some reason I'm not getting any EXP for my victories? Is it like the victory chain where I need to go to the venue of my highest leveled dragon, or is it just broken? I've won battles on several different venues with no exp. [b]Screenshots[/b] [url=https://gifyu.com/image/ripT][img]https://s4.gifyu.com/images/Screenshot-2021-04-13-9.52.11-AM.png[/img][/url] [b]EDIT:[/b] I am super sorry, just tried the venue of my highest level dragon and I'm getting exp fine from that. Apologies for the false report!
Browser(s) Used
Chrome
Device(s) Used
Lenovo Chromebook
Device Operating System
Chrome OS

Internet Connection Type
Wireless/School

Antivirus Installed
No antivirus as far as I am aware.

The problem
I apologize if this isn't a bug and I'm just missing something but I'm trying to level one of the dragons on my coliseum team and it's been impossible, as for some reason I'm not getting any EXP for my victories? Is it like the victory chain where I need to go to the venue of my highest leveled dragon, or is it just broken? I've won battles on several different venues with no exp.

Screenshots
Screenshot-2021-04-13-9.52.11-AM.png

EDIT:
I am super sorry, just tried the venue of my highest level dragon and I'm getting exp fine from that. Apologies for the false report!
Greetings!

(I really need to write down where to find the signature in settings so I stop forgetting)
Got a decent grind team back up and running, so if anyone wants some coliseum spoils just drop by my dms ^^
I hope you all have a very lovely day/night
I was able to keep playing during the period of time FR was closed for maintenance. I started my battles before maintenance started, and didn't even realize until my friend pointed it out.

(I stopped playing at that point, out of fear of messing something up. Luckily, I did not seem to lose items/exp.)

I did notice that it took a very long time for the monsters and scene to load. It had the frame of the coliseum, but the inside was blank except for the element/health markers.

Samsung phone, firefox, comcast internet.
I was able to keep playing during the period of time FR was closed for maintenance. I started my battles before maintenance started, and didn't even realize until my friend pointed it out.

(I stopped playing at that point, out of fear of messing something up. Luckily, I did not seem to lose items/exp.)

I did notice that it took a very long time for the monsters and scene to load. It had the frame of the coliseum, but the inside was blank except for the element/health markers.

Samsung phone, firefox, comcast internet.
QFMsHc3.png
If I'm the OP, you don't need to ping.
I melt food and will trade for mats/other, color for color!
PRICTGJ.png
sh5xjiu.png
AaYNmEX.png
So I've noticed this bug for quite a few days now. It has to do with the coliseum battle turn order, where it will show you have a move after an enemy, then if you kill said enemy, it snaps to the next enemies move even though you're using the 'move' in the turn order from before, theoretically that turn should still be there. It also doesn't show up until after killing the first enemy. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/813289783954243614/842956118946742289/unknown.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/813289783954243614/842956286257790986/unknown.png[/img] While it doesn't affect gameplay that much, I do reference the turn order quite a bit, and I've had to refresh multiple times because I thought I had another turn. Apologies for not getting a screenshot of the start of the battle, that might have helped. Although I don't doubt I can still get it, it has been reoccurring. Google chrome, laptop (Windows 10), xfinity. Edit:I've been watching it closely, and it's not just a visual glitch, it does affect the turn order. If I kill the enemy that has the next turn, even if I have a turn after, it will have the next enemy attack. If I attack the other enemy that does not have the next turn, the order is correct.
So I've noticed this bug for quite a few days now. It has to do with the coliseum battle turn order, where it will show you have a move after an enemy, then if you kill said enemy, it snaps to the next enemies move even though you're using the 'move' in the turn order from before, theoretically that turn should still be there. It also doesn't show up until after killing the first enemy.

unknown.png

unknown.png

While it doesn't affect gameplay that much, I do reference the turn order quite a bit, and I've had to refresh multiple times because I thought I had another turn.

Apologies for not getting a screenshot of the start of the battle, that might have helped. Although I don't doubt I can still get it, it has been reoccurring.

Google chrome, laptop (Windows 10), xfinity.

Edit:I've been watching it closely, and it's not just a visual glitch, it does affect the turn order. If I kill the enemy that has the next turn, even if I have a turn after, it will have the next enemy attack. If I attack the other enemy that does not have the next turn, the order is correct.
Comp-2-1.gif x Neva (she/her)
FRT+0
About / Wishlist
UMA Bags / Services
feelin like I wobbled outta wormhole~~~~
Hello! It is taking freaking forever for the coli to upload and for rounds to turn over. I have noticed this over the last couple of days and it is taking longer and longer. I have checked this out in both Firefox and Chrome and have the same issues in either browser.

Chrome and Firefox, desktop Win 8.1, AT&T
Hello! It is taking freaking forever for the coli to upload and for rounds to turn over. I have noticed this over the last couple of days and it is taking longer and longer. I have checked this out in both Firefox and Chrome and have the same issues in either browser.

Chrome and Firefox, desktop Win 8.1, AT&T
mlKJpl9.pngLsiBzZP.png
This only started today, but I can't remove members from my coliseum team without replacing them with others. As in, I can't simply drag the party member off the slot and the slot becomes empty--it simply snaps them back in place. I can only remove them by replacing them with someone else.

Chrome, Windows 10, Desktop, wired cable, Windows Defender and Malwarebytes
This only started today, but I can't remove members from my coliseum team without replacing them with others. As in, I can't simply drag the party member off the slot and the slot becomes empty--it simply snaps them back in place. I can only remove them by replacing them with someone else.

Chrome, Windows 10, Desktop, wired cable, Windows Defender and Malwarebytes
Rz7ZJcJ.png
Two encounters in Rainsong Jungle have misplaced enemies. Keyboard controls to make placement more obvious. The middle enemy (Ultramel Amphithere [W]) is too far forward. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/729140005288804412/846049433120014336/unknown.png[/img] vs correct placement. Compare the shadow's placement on the rock. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/729140005288804412/846047577799524382/unknown.png[/img] And then there's... whatever this is. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/729140005288804412/846051734266183680/unknown.png[/img] vs correct placement. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/729140005288804412/846047867822538752/unknown.png[/img] edit: i fixed typos
Two encounters in Rainsong Jungle have misplaced enemies. Keyboard controls to make placement more obvious.

The middle enemy (Ultramel Amphithere [W]) is too far forward.

unknown.png

vs correct placement. Compare the shadow's placement on the rock.

unknown.png

And then there's... whatever this is.

unknown.png

vs correct placement.

unknown.png

edit: i fixed typos

Sometimes I make suggestions:
- 'You have X of this item' to Swipp/Joxar/Baldwin
- Gathering Revamp
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/811743330455126049/847842635635884111/unknown.png[/img] Every time I hover over either Harpy's Roost or Ghostlight Ruins these appear. I can't get into the Ruins. This only started happening after I cleared my cache today and has never happened before.
unknown.png

Every time I hover over either Harpy's Roost or Ghostlight Ruins these appear. I can't get into the Ruins. This only started happening after I cleared my cache today and has never happened before.

One day, will these too become but distant memories?
. . .
Yes, in the blink of an eye.

[b]Zoom issues[/b] [b]Browser(s) Used[/b] Chrome & Firefox [b]Device(s) Used[/b] Desktop [b]Device Operating System[/b] Linux Ubuntu [b]Internet Connection Type[/b] Home Wireless [b]Describe the bug in detail:[/b] The game images will not size up with the browser zoom. I think it's been happening for a while, but it's much more noticeable and out of focus on firefox where it's only slightly fuzzy on chrome. I've checked and my "standard" browser zoom is 130% which is what the provided screenshot is at. The main parts of Flight Rising as a site zoom appropriately, but the Coliseum game does not. Overview: [img]https://i.imgur.com/xgOiTcq.jpg[/img] Closeup This is not more zoomed, this is simply a closer crop of the previous screenshot: [img]https://i.imgur.com/Ly5TcLw.jpg[/img]
Zoom issues

Browser(s) Used Chrome & Firefox
Device(s) Used Desktop
Device Operating System Linux Ubuntu
Internet Connection Type Home Wireless

Describe the bug in detail: The game images will not size up with the browser zoom. I think it's been happening for a while, but it's much more noticeable and out of focus on firefox where it's only slightly fuzzy on chrome. I've checked and my "standard" browser zoom is 130% which is what the provided screenshot is at. The main parts of Flight Rising as a site zoom appropriately, but the Coliseum game does not.

Overview:
xgOiTcq.jpg

Closeup This is not more zoomed, this is simply a closer crop of the previous screenshot:
Ly5TcLw.jpg
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 103 104