Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bug Tracking Thread - Coliseum
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 103 104
Browser: Microsoft Edge v.88.0.705.74 Device: Desktop Device OS: Windows 10 Home 20H2 Internet: Wired Antivirus: none [b]Has happened twice[/b] This happened while in the coliseum. I believe what caused it was that I clicked on a different tab while the Mistwatch Shellion attacked, and when I went back to my coli tab this showed up. It looks like one of the ice attacks they use. When I continued fighting it let me, but the visual effect didnt go away. I restarted my tab it was still there. Clearing cache fixed it! [img]https://i.imgur.com/btCP15g.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/E4kDleP.png[/img]
Browser: Microsoft Edge v.88.0.705.74
Device: Desktop
Device OS: Windows 10 Home 20H2
Internet: Wired
Antivirus: none

Has happened twice
This happened while in the coliseum. I believe what caused it was that I clicked on a different tab while the Mistwatch Shellion attacked, and when I went back to my coli tab this showed up. It looks like one of the ice attacks they use.

When I continued fighting it let me, but the visual effect didnt go away. I restarted my tab it was still there. Clearing cache fixed it!

btCP15g.png
E4kDleP.png
4i457Rq.gifVOaYLmL.gifvIbFfdC.gif
vImOGKv.gifBsIY5Bx.gifaY97UpR.gif
The Fae breed change appears to be having an issue showing the image as it was missing in the marketplace and my hoard. Just an empty square
The Fae breed change appears to be having an issue showing the image as it was missing in the marketplace and my hoard. Just an empty square
@Cinmoren

Try clearing your cache.
@Cinmoren

Try clearing your cache.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
I sure hope this is the right place to post this. It may not be a bug, but its happened twice so i figured it was worth posting about. The coli has been 'freezing' on me in the middle of a turn after i choose eliminate. It freezes on the enemy selection part. Although its not technically frozen. The animations are still working, but i cannot select the dragon i want to attack and i cannot select cancel to back out. It happened yesterday while i was training fodder in the mire with my progen Mnemosyne, and it happened today while grinding harpy's roost using a leveled dragon Tohfi. This time around it happened when attacking the top most dragon, and if i recall correctly it was the same last time; the top most dragon. I play on Ios, Safari on Ipad. With weblock installed as an antivirus. I cleared my cache yesterday after the first occurence and assumed it was fixed, but it happened again today. I use a wireless home internet connection. This may be a touch screen issue, i did not try using keybinds to fix as my keyboard recently broke. [img]https://i.postimg.cc/0jBLbD7H/CD03-F32-E-AFCB-45-E3-8193-9-E06605-B955-C.png[/img]
I sure hope this is the right place to post this. It may not be a bug, but its happened twice so i figured it was worth posting about.

The coli has been 'freezing' on me in the middle of a turn after i choose eliminate. It freezes on the enemy selection part. Although its not technically frozen. The animations are still working, but i cannot select the dragon i want to attack and i cannot select cancel to back out. It happened yesterday while i was training fodder in the mire with my progen Mnemosyne, and it happened today while grinding harpy's roost using a leveled dragon Tohfi. This time around it happened when attacking the top most dragon, and if i recall correctly it was the same last time; the top most dragon.

I play on Ios, Safari on Ipad. With weblock installed as an antivirus. I cleared my cache yesterday after the first occurence and assumed it was fixed, but it happened again today. I use a wireless home internet connection. This may be a touch screen issue, i did not try using keybinds to fix as my keyboard recently broke.

CD03-F32-E-AFCB-45-E3-8193-9-E06605-B955-C.png
Pix-fam.png
I-C-adopt.png

Pixel Familiars

Adopt Shop
_________________________________ Hatchery

Dress dragons. Win Treasure.
Nest.png
Luminax-mini.png
Edit: I feel for the April Fool's Day changes. Good job. No problems here, just one oblivious idiot [b]Browser(s) Used[/b] Chrome [b]Device(s) Used[/b] Laptop [b]Device Operating System[/b] Windows 10 [b]Internet Connection Type[/b] Wireless [b]Antivirus Installed[/b] No antivirus [b]The problem[/b] I'm not sure how much of a bug this is as it doesn't affect the gameplay itself, just looks off, but my dragons are appearing sideways or upside down in the Coliseum. They can still attack, be attacked, dodge, and do everything just fine, they just aren't orientated in the correct direction. It's happened in several different stages in the coliseum so I don't think it's a problem with the stages themselves. And all the dragons are rotated in different directions. The enemies show up just fine. [b]Screenshots[/b] These ones show it happeneing in mulitiple stages [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/362696039464960000/827327342627913758/unknown.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/362696039464960000/827332128185253898/unknown.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/362696039464960000/827333218969452564/unknown.png[/img] And here are a couple that show that the dragons still function normally while rotated [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/362696039464960000/827332927787499571/unknown.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/362696039464960000/827332719117205544/unknown.png[/img]
Edit: I feel for the April Fool's Day changes. Good job. No problems here, just one oblivious idiot

Browser(s) Used
Chrome
Device(s) Used
Laptop
Device Operating System
Windows 10
Internet Connection Type
Wireless
Antivirus Installed
No antivirus

The problem
I'm not sure how much of a bug this is as it doesn't affect the gameplay itself, just looks off, but my dragons are appearing sideways or upside down in the Coliseum. They can still attack, be attacked, dodge, and do everything just fine, they just aren't orientated in the correct direction. It's happened in several different stages in the coliseum so I don't think it's a problem with the stages themselves. And all the dragons are rotated in different directions. The enemies show up just fine.

Screenshots
These ones show it happeneing in mulitiple stages
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

And here are a couple that show that the dragons still function normally while rotated
unknown.png
unknown.png
@RavensBane this is april fools prank, not an error. your dragons appear this way in your lair as well.
@RavensBane this is april fools prank, not an error. your dragons appear this way in your lair as well.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@Ralzakark Ah, that would make sense. I haven't done much in my lair today so I hadn't noticed. Thank you.
@Ralzakark Ah, that would make sense. I haven't done much in my lair today so I hadn't noticed. Thank you.
Browser(s) Used
Firefox
Device(s) Used
Laptop
Device Operating System
Windows 10
Internet Connection Type
Wireless
Antivirus Installed
Noscript

Problem: Each element of the page is flickering, not just the monsters and dragons, but the logo at the top, sections of the map background that serve as size buffer, and my avatar. I tried enabling all pieces of the website with noscript and have used noscript before in the coliseum without issue. I had someone on a desktop computer who also uses noscript check the same page and they were not having the same issue.
Browser(s) Used
Firefox
Device(s) Used
Laptop
Device Operating System
Windows 10
Internet Connection Type
Wireless
Antivirus Installed
Noscript

Problem: Each element of the page is flickering, not just the monsters and dragons, but the logo at the top, sections of the map background that serve as size buffer, and my avatar. I tried enabling all pieces of the website with noscript and have used noscript before in the coliseum without issue. I had someone on a desktop computer who also uses noscript check the same page and they were not having the same issue.
NXwxhXo.png
@HuntingAlpha try the following:
  • clear your cache
  • disable ALL browser extensions
  • try another browser
@HuntingAlpha try the following:
  • clear your cache
  • disable ALL browser extensions
  • try another browser
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@Ralzakark

I cleared the cache and disabled all extensions, and still had the flicker. It does not show up on Edge, so it seems to be specific to firefox.

*EDIT* I went back to double check, and the issue is now fixed.

*May 5 Edit* And now it's back! Nothing in my settings has changed, all the previous notices apply.
@Ralzakark

I cleared the cache and disabled all extensions, and still had the flicker. It does not show up on Edge, so it seems to be specific to firefox.

*EDIT* I went back to double check, and the issue is now fixed.

*May 5 Edit* And now it's back! Nothing in my settings has changed, all the previous notices apply.
NXwxhXo.png
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 103 104