Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Logging In
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14
Not sure what's going on with my account. I get the page that does the auto refresh just fine, but if I try to go to the Trading Post or the Forums (especially the Forums) or some of the other areas of the site I get an error message that says something along the lines of 'The page at www1.flightrising.com is not working. No data received.' I have been getting this message since yesterday morning. I'm using Chrome and it's the latest version.
Not sure what's going on with my account. I get the page that does the auto refresh just fine, but if I try to go to the Trading Post or the Forums (especially the Forums) or some of the other areas of the site I get an error message that says something along the lines of 'The page at www1.flightrising.com is not working. No data received.' I have been getting this message since yesterday morning. I'm using Chrome and it's the latest version.
m2YbpzO.pngTM6z4Ok.png
Everytime I tried to log in, I was unable to do so until I clear my cookies. This message/error occurred on a few different browsers (opera and Chrome) and on different computers. It's now working fine thanks.
Everytime I tried to log in, I was unable to do so until I clear my cookies. This message/error occurred on a few different browsers (opera and Chrome) and on different computers. It's now working fine thanks.
HzGpUHb.png
I'm on mobile, and everything is fine when I go to the forums, but when I try to go to my lair, it logs me out.
I'm on mobile, and everything is fine when I go to the forums, but when I try to go to my lair, it logs me out.

+9 FR Time

~Been around since 2016~
nnnnnnn
tumblr_pr6t3l19hw1ugssd3o4_r1_250.png
nnnnnnnnnnnn Art Shop

Hope For Newbies

Clan Stories
I am still having problems as well. Cleared cookies, restarted browser, the whole shebang (a few times just to be safe).

Dunno if this info helps, but I have Charter Spectrum.

edit: oh and the latest version of Firefox. Haven't run into this issue on Android mobile yet, but I use that very rarely as it is!
I am still having problems as well. Cleared cookies, restarted browser, the whole shebang (a few times just to be safe).

Dunno if this info helps, but I have Charter Spectrum.

edit: oh and the latest version of Firefox. Haven't run into this issue on Android mobile yet, but I use that very rarely as it is!
I'm having trouble too. But my problem is I can't see the announcements/welcome page, every time I click on the FR icon it takes me to a Spectrum-looking page. But I can do everything else normally on the site. And I'm on an outdated version of Safari, but my cousin can see the page without a problem & she's on the latest firefox. I have spectrum too
I'm having trouble too. But my problem is I can't see the announcements/welcome page, every time I click on the FR icon it takes me to a Spectrum-looking page. But I can do everything else normally on the site. And I'm on an outdated version of Safari, but my cousin can see the page without a problem & she's on the latest firefox. I have spectrum too
Philippians 4:13 I can do All things through Christ who gives me strength

WARNING: I am prone to use random LOTR and the Hobbit references XD
@AngelFire335 @quicksilver000

I had the same problem as yourselves, but when I logged out of my FR account and logged back in, I stopped having these problems entirely!! If you haven't already, it might be worth a try!!
@AngelFire335 @quicksilver000

I had the same problem as yourselves, but when I logged out of my FR account and logged back in, I stopped having these problems entirely!! If you haven't already, it might be worth a try!!
hZeK3pZ.jpg
I, too, am still experiencing this problem. I'm logged in when I enter FR (on Windows Chrome and/or Mac OS Chrome, I use both) -- as soon as I enter my lair, or the like, it shows that I'm logged out. When I click Login, I get:

"It looks like you are partially logged in to Flight Rising!
We're going to attempt to automatically refresh your session in 1...
After refreshing you will be redirected to your Lair,"

After refreshing, however, it works just fine.
I, too, am still experiencing this problem. I'm logged in when I enter FR (on Windows Chrome and/or Mac OS Chrome, I use both) -- as soon as I enter my lair, or the like, it shows that I'm logged out. When I click Login, I get:

"It looks like you are partially logged in to Flight Rising!
We're going to attempt to automatically refresh your session in 1...
After refreshing you will be redirected to your Lair,"

After refreshing, however, it works just fine.
P0QFcvZ.png
I still have some login issues still, sometimes it says Im logged in and when I go on another place it says to log in to access it.
I still have some login issues still, sometimes it says Im logged in and when I go on another place it says to log in to access it.
I still get the message that I am not logged in every now and then, but refreshing my session fixes it 90% of the time, and if that doesn't work I just do it again.
I still get the message that I am not logged in every now and then, but refreshing my session fixes it 90% of the time, and if that doesn't work I just do it again.
it's fixed for me! (hopefully?) i have satellite internet and i finally don't have to log in multiple times just to access FR properly every time i am freeeeeee

i'm using google chrome and windows 10
it's fixed for me! (hopefully?) i have satellite internet and i finally don't have to log in multiple times just to access FR properly every time i am freeeeeee

i'm using google chrome and windows 10
previously heavenlyEarth
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14