Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Logging In
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14
Everything is fixed for me, thank you!
Everything is fixed for me, thank you!
4deykdC.pngRrM4NpE.png
I appear to be staying logged in just fine now, thanks for the fix! :>
I appear to be staying logged in just fine now, thanks for the fix! :>
yxLASW4.png
I had a problem last night, but the fully logged in thing is working for me now. :) Thank you guys!
I had a problem last night, but the fully logged in thing is working for me now. :) Thank you guys!
ZR271yP.gifNa9CPuM.gif
@jaena ohhh no I wasn't able to do anything with my dragons for pretty mich all of this week. Aww...

THank you though!!
@jaena ohhh no I wasn't able to do anything with my dragons for pretty mich all of this week. Aww...

THank you though!!
?-NWZt=platform.png?RvP-S=platform.png?-5Z0j=platform.png?-XJ0H=platform.png
Please interact if you have time
I have to login with a incognito tab or nothings works
I have to login with a incognito tab or nothings works
I am getting a very strange bug where I cannot scroll on some pages (notably lair and everything related to my lair).
I am getting a very strange bug where I cannot scroll on some pages (notably lair and everything related to my lair).
o163-d1-Mudy.pngo163-d2-Mudy.pngo163-d3-Mudy.pngo163-d4-Mudy.pngo163-d5-Mudy.png xrunestone-hoard.png x
Mudy | she/they | +8H FR

English is not my mother language
Spruce kills my playstyle.
toss a like to this loser
About & Lore board
navigator-dominance-board.png
I get this all the time when I'm on my phone. It will have my login correct, but when I click on hoard or lair or something, it logs out and asks me to clear my cookies.
I get this all the time when I'm on my phone. It will have my login correct, but when I click on hoard or lair or something, it logs out and asks me to clear my cookies.
CLVpsxr.gif
Worked for me!
Worked for me!
I also get this when I'm using my phone. I load the tab, and I am logged in. But I navigate anywhere by way of sidebars or clicking through my lair, and I log out again. Clicking the login button will refresh me into a logged in state, but sometimes that doesn't do what it's supposed to until the 3rd attempt.

Ironically, I can navigate to pings or reply to a forum post and remain logged in, but if I use the sidebar or clicking a username or any lair navigation, I become logged out again until I get the refresh to take.

Usually happens the first time I'm accessing the site for the day (around 3:00 FR), and then I'm OK for the rest of the day. It's not unplayable, but it's kind of annoying when I just want to see what happened since I went to bed, lol.

It IS happening less frequently than a few weeks ago where it would happen throughout the day, so I suppose props for improvement, however minor! :)
I also get this when I'm using my phone. I load the tab, and I am logged in. But I navigate anywhere by way of sidebars or clicking through my lair, and I log out again. Clicking the login button will refresh me into a logged in state, but sometimes that doesn't do what it's supposed to until the 3rd attempt.

Ironically, I can navigate to pings or reply to a forum post and remain logged in, but if I use the sidebar or clicking a username or any lair navigation, I become logged out again until I get the refresh to take.

Usually happens the first time I'm accessing the site for the day (around 3:00 FR), and then I'm OK for the rest of the day. It's not unplayable, but it's kind of annoying when I just want to see what happened since I went to bed, lol.

It IS happening less frequently than a few weeks ago where it would happen throughout the day, so I suppose props for improvement, however minor! :)
I usually get the message - It appears you are partially logged in - and then page refreshes again in few seconds. Still better than before when I kept getting the message that I have to be logged in but I already was. xD
I usually get the message - It appears you are partially logged in - and then page refreshes again in few seconds. Still better than before when I kept getting the message that I have to be logged in but I already was. xD
drgfly0.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14