Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] iPad/Mobile: Main Bug Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
Kiohl: I have waited for it to load properly but yet the box is still to small
Kiohl: I have waited for it to load properly but yet the box is still to small
The android fairgrounds no sound applies to the nook hd+ as well... I have no sound.
The android fairgrounds no sound applies to the nook hd+ as well... I have no sound.
plaguebringer_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kkk4e.png
@kiohl oddly enough it loaded fine when I logged in late last night. I will keep checking and let you know if it happens again / if I notice a pattern.
@kiohl oddly enough it loaded fine when I logged in late last night. I will keep checking and let you know if it happens again / if I notice a pattern.
mlHpBMC.png
Wind-Network.png
YMPbu9R.png
Fairgrounds doesn't work on my Android [HTC One VX] - the games themselves will play, but my Lucky Streak shows as zero no matter what it is on my computer, and I receive no treasure. Until the most recent update games worked fine on my phone.
Fairgrounds doesn't work on my Android [HTC One VX] - the games themselves will play, but my Lucky Streak shows as zero no matter what it is on my computer, and I receive no treasure. Until the most recent update games worked fine on my phone.
eESLWsA.gifXEqzxg2.gif
Tried to do the coliseum on my samsung Galaxy SII and it will freeze after the first strike every time I enter battle also cannot load any other part of the coliseum. The jigsaw game loads just fine but the pieces don't show up.

Don't know if its just my phone, thought I would share this info :)
Tried to do the coliseum on my samsung Galaxy SII and it will freeze after the first strike every time I enter battle also cannot load any other part of the coliseum. The jigsaw game loads just fine but the pieces don't show up.

Don't know if its just my phone, thought I would share this info :)
W3gkqZt.png
I'm connecting with an HTC EVO (android os I think). the default browser doesn't work at all. downloaded FireFox and everything seems to work okay, I can access the coliseum but its extremely laggy. I would love to see an option to toggle animations and reduce quality to help with the lag.
I'm connecting with an HTC EVO (android os I think). the default browser doesn't work at all. downloaded FireFox and everything seems to work okay, I can access the coliseum but its extremely laggy. I would love to see an option to toggle animations and reduce quality to help with the lag.
[quote name="Zaltys" date="2013-07-02 02:25:44" url="main.php?p=mb&board=bug&page=1&id=248666#248666"]Android/Chrome. [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/v5LtzgB.jpg[/IMG] The tooltip covers the friend request popup, and as far as I can see there's no way to close it without making the popup disappear too. Not exactly a major problem, since I can still accept them from the "See All Friend Requests"-link, but still...[/quote]
Android/Chrome.
v5LtzgB.jpg

The tooltip covers the friend request popup, and as far as I can see there's no way to close it without making the popup disappear too.

Not exactly a major problem, since I can still accept them from the "See All Friend Requests"-link, but still...
Pixel Dargons Store!
Pearlcatcher_75.gif Fae.gif Imperial.gif Spiral.gif Skydancer_charTgr_iceStr.gif
Phone: Nexus4
Browser: Chrome

I can't rearrange my lair. I click on the button the page comes up but I can't drag any of the dragons anywhere.

I also get the bubble that doesn't disappear over friends requests. It does the same thing for Alerts and Mail messages as well.
Phone: Nexus4
Browser: Chrome

I can't rearrange my lair. I click on the button the page comes up but I can't drag any of the dragons anywhere.

I also get the bubble that doesn't disappear over friends requests. It does the same thing for Alerts and Mail messages as well.
FRFlightPrideBannerWind_zps362d3fa9.png
I'm back, but life is being complicated. It probably will take awhile for me to reply, because I log on irratically.
@Salmastryon, I have never been able to arrange my lair on my mobile devices. :P I just chalked it up to not-mobile-friendly but you know, it actually might be a legit bug.
@Salmastryon, I have never been able to arrange my lair on my mobile devices. :P I just chalked it up to not-mobile-friendly but you know, it actually might be a legit bug.
Pixel Dargons Store!
Pearlcatcher_75.gif Fae.gif Imperial.gif Spiral.gif Skydancer_charTgr_iceStr.gif
@kiohl
I hadn't tried until today. I figured since it wasnt' listed as a known issue. :P
@kiohl
I hadn't tried until today. I figured since it wasnt' listed as a known issue. :P
FRFlightPrideBannerWind_zps362d3fa9.png
I'm back, but life is being complicated. It probably will take awhile for me to reply, because I log on irratically.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19