Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] iPad/Mobile: Main Bug Thread
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19
Continuing to experience this error with the seizure warning, with the page locking down, links not functioning, radio box unable to be selected, and continue button not responding. I am using an iPad of iOs 6.1.3, on the Safari browser.
Continuing to experience this error with the seizure warning, with the page locking down, links not functioning, radio box unable to be selected, and continue button not responding. I am using an iPad of iOs 6.1.3, on the Safari browser.
On my iPad I'm having the same puzzle freezing issues but the main thing is today I can't slide the pieces around because the whlee screen moves. Up until now the background stayed stationary and only the pieces moved!

Help?
On my iPad I'm having the same puzzle freezing issues but the main thing is today I can't slide the pieces around because the whlee screen moves. Up until now the background stayed stationary and only the pieces moved!

Help?
On my iPad I use safari, I can get to the faire but when I click on any game it freezes on warning and I can't continue.
On my iPad I use safari, I can get to the faire but when I click on any game it freezes on warning and I can't continue.
I am also continuing to experience the issue with the seizure warning. I am on an iPad2, running iOs 6.0.1 and the Safari browser.
I am also continuing to experience the issue with the seizure warning. I am on an iPad2, running iOs 6.0.1 and the Safari browser.
You may need to clear your cache to get rid of the old version of the page which still has the issue.
You may need to clear your cache to get rid of the old version of the page which still has the issue.
Flight Rising Games/Interactivity Programmer ♪♫
I am still having these problems and I cleared my cache. (Android)
I am still having these problems and I cleared my cache. (Android)
vctr.png
Still active for me after clearing my cache on iPad2 (Safari, Chrome), and on Android (stock browser).

Additionally, the Jigsaw issue that @Native was seeing, where the page now drags instead of the pieces, is also occurring on my iPad. Unfortunately I don't know whether or not this was working before the fix, since I haven't been playing Jigsaw on it recently. :X Last time I played was maybe last week?
Still active for me after clearing my cache on iPad2 (Safari, Chrome), and on Android (stock browser).

Additionally, the Jigsaw issue that @Native was seeing, where the page now drags instead of the pieces, is also occurring on my iPad. Unfortunately I don't know whether or not this was working before the fix, since I haven't been playing Jigsaw on it recently. :X Last time I played was maybe last week?
Pixel Dargons Store!
Pearlcatcher_75.gif Fae.gif Imperial.gif Spiral.gif Skydancer_charTgr_iceStr.gif
Same lag/crashing problems here with the newest iPad (whatever the running number is...) with chrome and safari, cache etc. Cleaned and restarted for both. NEither coliseum or the faire games are running past the warning message which freezes the whole site except for my icon and the link to my clan profile in it.

I'm sad because no treasure. :c
Same lag/crashing problems here with the newest iPad (whatever the running number is...) with chrome and safari, cache etc. Cleaned and restarted for both. NEither coliseum or the faire games are running past the warning message which freezes the whole site except for my icon and the link to my clan profile in it.

I'm sad because no treasure. :c
.: the endless flight :.
.: FR nuzlocke story blog :.
also available on the forums here

DESPERATELY LF WC or COATL jade/tangerine shim/white-maize-ice OR CLOSE
Currently I am using Maxthon on my ipad2; the games worked before, but when that warning sign popped up I could not click the box, nor could I press accept. The bars on the side would not even really become clickable, and sometimes I would be able to click something, but the things that had become clickable was sometimes forum and mail. (They do not have a delete cache option, but I deleted cookies and entire history)

I checked on Safari and the same thing occurred, but I had never gone on FR using safari, so I figured that deleting history would be unnecessary.

Hope this helped :)
Currently I am using Maxthon on my ipad2; the games worked before, but when that warning sign popped up I could not click the box, nor could I press accept. The bars on the side would not even really become clickable, and sometimes I would be able to click something, but the things that had become clickable was sometimes forum and mail. (They do not have a delete cache option, but I deleted cookies and entire history)

I checked on Safari and the same thing occurred, but I had never gone on FR using safari, so I figured that deleting history would be unnecessary.

Hope this helped :)
WINDSINGER_sig.png
For those of you experiencing this on your mobile device AND have access to a desktop, please use the desktop browser to click through the warning message, and make sure you CHECK the "Don't show this message again" checkbox. This will allow the game to load on your mobile device in the future.
For those of you experiencing this on your mobile device AND have access to a desktop, please use the desktop browser to click through the warning message, and make sure you CHECK the "Don't show this message again" checkbox. This will allow the game to load on your mobile device in the future.
Pixel Dargons Store!
Pearlcatcher_75.gif Fae.gif Imperial.gif Spiral.gif Skydancer_charTgr_iceStr.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19