Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] iPad/Mobile: Main Bug Thread
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@kiohl
The new warning on faire/coil screens causes my browser (chrome) to freeze become unresponsive on my android (Motorola Droid RAZR M). I can't scroll on the screen or click anything, and no games load. I guess it's a "minor" bug because I hopefully should be able to check the box to never see it again on my PC, and not have the problem on droid anymore. But it is rather annoying, and for anyone unable to use a PC it might be more crucial.

Edit: the app doesn't really freeze, I can still manipulate chrome, just not the flight rising window.
@kiohl
The new warning on faire/coil screens causes my browser (chrome) to freeze become unresponsive on my android (Motorola Droid RAZR M). I can't scroll on the screen or click anything, and no games load. I guess it's a "minor" bug because I hopefully should be able to check the box to never see it again on my PC, and not have the problem on droid anymore. But it is rather annoying, and for anyone unable to use a PC it might be more crucial.

Edit: the app doesn't really freeze, I can still manipulate chrome, just not the flight rising window.
AllSeeing1.png
@kiohl New warning causing problems on mobile browsers seconded. IPad 3 (I think, whatever the newest one is) with chrome and safari. Will load and then be unable to check the box or hit the button. Can click other things, at least until you zoom in on the button, at which point you can't do anything, including zoom back out.
@kiohl New warning causing problems on mobile browsers seconded. IPad 3 (I think, whatever the newest one is) with chrome and safari. Will load and then be unable to check the box or hit the button. Can click other things, at least until you zoom in on the button, at which point you can't do anything, including zoom back out.
oCPv1rv.png
I am having the same problem. Playing on my android 4.2.2 Samsung galaxy s3. Once the page loads the warning I can't click on the button. If I zoom into the button I then cannot do anything but press back to back out to the main faire page.

Tried both the stock internet browser, a flash browser, and goggle chrome on my phone. Same problem. Clicking the do not show on a computer will not keep it from showing on the phone as I believe that is just a simple cookie. Tooltips are also a problem but more of a nuisance than anything.

Also the new beta game is good and runs well if a little slow. Still haven't figured out how to right click using my phone in the game to get the next row to come up. Worked good on the computer using keyboard controls so maybe that is the way the phone is or user error.
I am having the same problem. Playing on my android 4.2.2 Samsung galaxy s3. Once the page loads the warning I can't click on the button. If I zoom into the button I then cannot do anything but press back to back out to the main faire page.

Tried both the stock internet browser, a flash browser, and goggle chrome on my phone. Same problem. Clicking the do not show on a computer will not keep it from showing on the phone as I believe that is just a simple cookie. Tooltips are also a problem but more of a nuisance than anything.

Also the new beta game is good and runs well if a little slow. Still haven't figured out how to right click using my phone in the game to get the next row to come up. Worked good on the computer using keyboard controls so maybe that is the way the phone is or user error.
light-item-shop-button.png
Same problem here with iPad. Seizure alert screen breaks every link, freezing me on that screen. Have to either hit the back button or re type the game url. Cannot get past it and no access to an actual computer for a few days so I'm hoping this gets fixed soon!

Also, the pop up message about shock switch doesn't go away with iPad, though I'm wondering if that isn't maybe a side effect of the seizure alert as well since I never tried it before...
Same problem here with iPad. Seizure alert screen breaks every link, freezing me on that screen. Have to either hit the back button or re type the game url. Cannot get past it and no access to an actual computer for a few days so I'm hoping this gets fixed soon!

Also, the pop up message about shock switch doesn't go away with iPad, though I'm wondering if that isn't maybe a side effect of the seizure alert as well since I never tried it before...
I'm on my Ipad 3 and I have the same freeze up with the seizure warning however it freezes up the entire page to the point where I can't even zoom in and my only option to click out of the tab I'm in.
The pop up for shock switch never disappears for me either.
I'm on my Ipad 3 and I have the same freeze up with the seizure warning however it freezes up the entire page to the point where I can't even zoom in and my only option to click out of the tab I'm in.
The pop up for shock switch never disappears for me either.
Nthing the iPad browser issue with the seizure warning. Using Safari on a second gen, current OS (as updated as I can be) iPad, have to close out of the tab after attempting to access the coliseum or any of the games themselves.
Nthing the iPad browser issue with the seizure warning. Using Safari on a second gen, current OS (as updated as I can be) iPad, have to close out of the tab after attempting to access the coliseum or any of the games themselves.
The warning about the flashin lights and complications now with the button that says continue is in a place that my iphone wont let me press so i can no longer play any of the games
The warning about the flashin lights and complications now with the button that says continue is in a place that my iphone wont let me press so i can no longer play any of the games
wow I didn't know you guys actually help with android and tablet problems.

My phone Huawei Honor U8860 can't read the messages received and send messages and can't click the sort by price button in the auctions.

However I have to say, playing runestones on the iPad is great!
wow I didn't know you guys actually help with android and tablet problems.

My phone Huawei Honor U8860 can't read the messages received and send messages and can't click the sort by price button in the auctions.

However I have to say, playing runestones on the iPad is great!
tumblr_n9yaxujgHy1tfzajgo1_500.png
@Thrage D: Confirmed that this is occurring on my Android device (stock browser) and my iPad (Safari, Chrome) on all HTML5 games. Higher or Lower works fine.

On Android: buttons are clickable but nothing happens. Checkbox is also not checked. Shock Switch Beta message cannot be clicked off.
- Confirmed that clicking the checkbox on a PC and then logging in again on my iPad correctly skips that page.

On iOS: buttons are not clickable. Shock Switch Beta message cannot be clicked off.
- Confirmed that clicking the checkbox on a PC and then logging in again on my iPad correctly skips that page.
@Thrage D: Confirmed that this is occurring on my Android device (stock browser) and my iPad (Safari, Chrome) on all HTML5 games. Higher or Lower works fine.

On Android: buttons are clickable but nothing happens. Checkbox is also not checked. Shock Switch Beta message cannot be clicked off.

On iOS: buttons are not clickable. Shock Switch Beta message cannot be clicked off.
Pixel Dargons Store!
Pearlcatcher_75.gif Fae.gif Imperial.gif Spiral.gif Skydancer_charTgr_iceStr.gif
Impassable epi warning should be corrected as of 6:00. Let me know if you're still having issues, since I only have my phone to test on.
Impassable epi warning should be corrected as of 6:00. Let me know if you're still having issues, since I only have my phone to test on.
Flight Rising Games/Interactivity Programmer ♪♫
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19