Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Coliseum Stalling
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 88 89
Also having probs with colliseum / the games (mainly puzzle). It works fine until I end a fight or end a puzzle, and just doesn't give me a finish screen. I then see my treasure increased (on the same page) only to see it decrease again as soon as I leave the page...
Also having probs with colliseum / the games (mainly puzzle). It works fine until I end a fight or end a puzzle, and just doesn't give me a finish screen. I then see my treasure increased (on the same page) only to see it decrease again as soon as I leave the page...
I'm having trouble as well. Not only are my own dragons freezing during the battle, but the opponents sometime freeze as well. There is no way to get it to continue so I end up having to click refresh. But then I lose my winning streak/bonus exp and must start all over. Not knowing if it will freeze again. I've come to pretty much expect it to freeze any moment. ):
I'm having trouble as well. Not only are my own dragons freezing during the battle, but the opponents sometime freeze as well. There is no way to get it to continue so I end up having to click refresh. But then I lose my winning streak/bonus exp and must start all over. Not knowing if it will freeze again. I've come to pretty much expect it to freeze any moment. ):
lately I've had the problem of finishing a battle but it doesn't quite register that the enemy is gone so I have endless turns T^T
lately I've had the problem of finishing a battle but it doesn't quite register that the enemy is gone so I have endless turns T^T
RJKPkOA.png

I am always looking to buy Holiday Currency!
The game freezing after an enemy dies from a bleed effect is documented here: http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=bug&id=16218&p=mb
The game freezing after an enemy dies from a bleed effect is documented here: http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=bug&id=16218&p=mb
Pixel Dargons Store!
Pearlcatcher_75.gif Fae.gif Imperial.gif Spiral.gif Skydancer_charTgr_iceStr.gif
tried the battle vs monsters again. still freezes for me >_<

can&#039;t get my dragons to get to lvl 2 XD
tried the battle vs monsters again. still freezes for me >_<

can&#039;t get my dragons to get to lvl 2 XD
animated_raven_avatar_by_ptarionn-d75rdxu.gif Art Shopraven_new_icon_by_ptarionn-d7r8zn9.gif Tumblrraven_icon_2015_by_ptarionn-d8t4cru.png
So I just started playing yesterday and haven&#039;t been able to get the coliseum to work for me at all still. Don&#039;t know if this is where I mention it or not but I am pretty sad about it. All I can do is place my two tundra pets that I own in the circle but nothing happens. There is no other buttons to push. I don&#039;t understand what I am supposed to do. It is frustrating. Anyone who is able to help me it would be appreciated. Sorry if I sound cranky I just don&#039;t understand. Is anyone else having this problem? I see things bout freezing etc so I am starting to feel like a dork. lol, The only game I can play is the matching game but I know there was a puzzle game when I first logged on but that&#039;s gone too. Maybe it just doesn&#039;t like me. lol
So I just started playing yesterday and haven&#039;t been able to get the coliseum to work for me at all still. Don&#039;t know if this is where I mention it or not but I am pretty sad about it. All I can do is place my two tundra pets that I own in the circle but nothing happens. There is no other buttons to push. I don&#039;t understand what I am supposed to do. It is frustrating. Anyone who is able to help me it would be appreciated. Sorry if I sound cranky I just don&#039;t understand. Is anyone else having this problem? I see things bout freezing etc so I am starting to feel like a dork. lol, The only game I can play is the matching game but I know there was a puzzle game when I first logged on but that&#039;s gone too. Maybe it just doesn&#039;t like me. lol
zjjpmw.jpg
The puzzle game was taken down, the topic&#039;s stickied at the top of this forum. As for picking your team for the coliseum, once you have the dragons in the circles, just click on the back button(not the browser back button, but the one in the game) and your team should be ready to go.

Although, atm the coliseum doesn&#039;t appear to be loading at all.
The puzzle game was taken down, the topic&#039;s stickied at the top of this forum. As for picking your team for the coliseum, once you have the dragons in the circles, just click on the back button(not the browser back button, but the one in the game) and your team should be ready to go.

Although, atm the coliseum doesn&#039;t appear to be loading at all.
Hatchery/Sales Thread | Sales Tab
it loads for me normally. the games. no change.

though i doscovered that i can&#039;t add points to my dragons stats D: everytime i click confirm after adding points nothing happens.
it loads for me normally. the games. no change.

though i doscovered that i can&#039;t add points to my dragons stats D: everytime i click confirm after adding points nothing happens.
animated_raven_avatar_by_ptarionn-d75rdxu.gif Art Shopraven_new_icon_by_ptarionn-d7r8zn9.gif Tumblrraven_icon_2015_by_ptarionn-d8t4cru.png
Hello! You guys may be aware of this already, but I&#039;ve noticed a significant slowdown in the Coliseum whenever Contuse is cast. In extreme cases I&#039;ve had the game stall out, but usually it just causes the animations / turns to begin crawling at a snail&#039;s pace. This happens any time Contuse is used, by either my dragons or enemies.

Thanks a lot for all your hard work -- I&#039;m really impressed with this game so far and will definitely be sticking here for a long time.
Hello! You guys may be aware of this already, but I&#039;ve noticed a significant slowdown in the Coliseum whenever Contuse is cast. In extreme cases I&#039;ve had the game stall out, but usually it just causes the animations / turns to begin crawling at a snail&#039;s pace. This happens any time Contuse is used, by either my dragons or enemies.

Thanks a lot for all your hard work -- I&#039;m really impressed with this game so far and will definitely be sticking here for a long time.
9g0BXbt.gif
I&#039;ve had one problem where whenever an enemy flings some sort of bolt at me the entire battle will freeze and I&#039;ll have to refresh. As long as the enemy doesn&#039;t use that the battle will go just fine.
I&#039;ve had one problem where whenever an enemy flings some sort of bolt at me the entire battle will freeze and I&#039;ll have to refresh. As long as the enemy doesn&#039;t use that the battle will go just fine.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 88 89