Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Coliseum Stalling
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 88 89
Not sure if this is the same issue but the last match i was in didn't end despite the fact that all monsters and dragons had been defeated.

My last dragon and the last monster both died at the same time due to bleed damage but the match didn't end.
http://*******.com/nf8ejop
^ Instead of it ending i got to look at this forever.
Not sure if this is the same issue but the last match i was in didn't end despite the fact that all monsters and dragons had been defeated.

My last dragon and the last monster both died at the same time due to bleed damage but the match didn't end.
[quote name="Star" date="2013-06-09 12:53:40" url="main.php?p=mb&board=bug&page=2&id=17943#31279"]Not sure if this is the same issue but the last match i was in didn't end despite the fact that all monsters and dragons had been defeated. My last dragon and the last monster both died at the same time due to bleed damage but the match didn't end. [url]http://tinyurl.com/nf8ejop[/url] ^ Instead of it ending i got to look at this forever. [/quote] same thing happened to me, i won but i didn't... win? XP

same thing happened to me, i won but i didn't... win? XP
I sell G2 Purebred Imps from dragons #181 and 182 Check my lair for listings.
Just happened: (all enemies killed but battle not ending)
buggg_zpsbb4faf38.png
buggg_zpsbb4faf38.png
I sell G2 Purebred Imps from dragons #181 and 182 Check my lair for listings.
[quote name="Vaitou" date="2013-06-09 15:03:18" url="main.php?p=mb&board=bug&page=3&id=17943#31574"]Just happened: (all enemies killed but battle not ending) [IMG]http://i1166.photobucket.com/albums/q612/Bidimus/buggg_zpsbb4faf38.png[/IMG][/quote] I've been having this problem off and on today as well. So far it's only happened when my opponent has died from bleeding. It freezes like its waiting for the opponent to attack but there isn't one. Not sure if that's just a coincident or not but I thought I'd share.
buggg_zpsbb4faf38.png

I've been having this problem off and on today as well. So far it's only happened when my opponent has died from bleeding. It freezes like its waiting for the opponent to attack but there isn't one. Not sure if that's just a coincident or not but I thought I'd share.
I've just had the same here. Not sure if it's of help, but the enemies bleed tooltip seems to be stuck and still present when you hover over it: [img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y15/Kaz_Keo/bleedbug.png[/img]
I've just had the same here. Not sure if it's of help, but the enemies bleed tooltip seems to be stuck and still present when you hover over it:
bleedbug.png
windsignature_test.png
NONE of the games work for me, I cant even get them to load

My MAC has the most up to date version of flash. I hear the music play for both games but they do not show that they are loading at all

I got the puzzle game to load 2 time but it never follows though with loading any puzzle when I hit easy
NONE of the games work for me, I cant even get them to load

My MAC has the most up to date version of flash. I hear the music play for both games but they do not show that they are loading at all

I got the puzzle game to load 2 time but it never follows though with loading any puzzle when I hit easy
Welcome to the Earth... here we have dirt and rocks for your sitting convenience. Enjoy.
I'm not sure if this is the right place for it, but I was in the middle of battle, had done a few turns already of fighting between me and two enemies... when it randomly reset the battle to the life I had when I started the battle, and gave me new critters to fight. O.o Whoops. But it did let me finish the fight.
I'm not sure if this is the right place for it, but I was in the middle of battle, had done a few turns already of fighting between me and two enemies... when it randomly reset the battle to the life I had when I started the battle, and gave me new critters to fight. O.o Whoops. But it did let me finish the fight.
UbEcJMn.png
As a data point about the bleeding thing, I hadn't been able to get through any fights all day (PVE) until after reading this thread I stopped using my attack that causes a bleeding effect. I did have the battle freeze twice after using my defense buff (Bolster) so for now I am sticking to not using any effect-causing attacks. My last fight just crashed after an enemy creature used Shred, which I think would have caused bleeding if the battle had continued. This was in the Woodland Path.
As a data point about the bleeding thing, I hadn't been able to get through any fights all day (PVE) until after reading this thread I stopped using my attack that causes a bleeding effect. I did have the battle freeze twice after using my defense buff (Bolster) so for now I am sticking to not using any effect-causing attacks. My last fight just crashed after an enemy creature used Shred, which I think would have caused bleeding if the battle had continued. This was in the Woodland Path.
HI, i'm not sure if anyone else has this issue but when i was just fighting in the collusseum i encountered a glitch where the game was waiting for a monster to attack after it had already been killed. i couldn't do anything so i just refreshed the page. thanks
HI, i'm not sure if anyone else has this issue but when i was just fighting in the collusseum i encountered a glitch where the game was waiting for a monster to attack after it had already been killed. i couldn't do anything so i just refreshed the page. thanks
"so, i would like two thousand words, by a week on friday, on the existance - or not - of dragons."
David felt the colour drain out of his face. "you're joking? THat's impossible. How on earth am i supposed to write that?"
Bergstrom shuffled the papers and said, "Maybe 'where on earth' would be better than 'how'..."
I experienced a battle where the enemy was killed but the battle didn't end as well. I was fighting a single emerald webwing in the level 1-3 area, if it makes any difference. My dragons are just stuck taking their turns over and over again with nothing to actually attack. I'm not sure if it was bleed damage that actually killed it, but it did have a bleed effect on it, and I found the phantom tooltips same as Nemix (I saw both bleed and contuse tooltips though). [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v335/Raptress/FRcolbug.jpg[/img] Tried clicking around the empty air a bunch of times just in case, but it doesn't seem I can do anything to get around the bug.
I experienced a battle where the enemy was killed but the battle didn't end as well. I was fighting a single emerald webwing in the level 1-3 area, if it makes any difference. My dragons are just stuck taking their turns over and over again with nothing to actually attack. I'm not sure if it was bleed damage that actually killed it, but it did have a bleed effect on it, and I found the phantom tooltips same as Nemix (I saw both bleed and contuse tooltips though).

FRcolbug.jpg

Tried clicking around the empty air a bunch of times just in case, but it doesn't seem I can do anything to get around the bug.

1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 88 89