Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Coliseum Stalling
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 88 89
I'm getting the thing where after choosing an attack the coli sometimes just hangs for over a half hour and needs to be restarted.

@Olysea

How many stacks of battle items do you have? If you have too many (Somewhere over 40 stacks of items) you can't get into the abilities and stats page. You can list some in the auction house for prices high enough that they won't get bought to get then out of your hoard temporarily so you can access it.
I'm getting the thing where after choosing an attack the coli sometimes just hangs for over a half hour and needs to be restarted.

@Olysea

How many stacks of battle items do you have? If you have too many (Somewhere over 40 stacks of items) you can't get into the abilities and stats page. You can list some in the auction house for prices high enough that they won't get bought to get then out of your hoard temporarily so you can access it.
@dorkit oh, you might be right about this! When i last tried to access the abilities and stats section of the coliseum i indeed had a lot of different battle item stacks in my hoard! Then i stored some via the vaulting system in our flight to my inbox, removing some of them from my hoard, making me have 34 different stacks now and i have just checked for the first time in a long time if i can access that section and it worked! So the problem lies there. Thank you for telling me of this!! *0*
@dorkit oh, you might be right about this! When i last tried to access the abilities and stats section of the coliseum i indeed had a lot of different battle item stacks in my hoard! Then i stored some via the vaulting system in our flight to my inbox, removing some of them from my hoard, making me have 34 different stacks now and i have just checked for the first time in a long time if i can access that section and it worked! So the problem lies there. Thank you for telling me of this!! *0*
CAiwzvK.png
@Olysea

You're welcome! Glad to have helped. It something that gets around slowly by word of mouth since it's not exactly an intuitively glitch.

Also glad to see the Veridian Vault's doing well with helping folk.
@Olysea

You're welcome! Glad to have helped. It something that gets around slowly by word of mouth since it's not exactly an intuitively glitch.

Also glad to see the Veridian Vault's doing well with helping folk.
This is a real problem today (and last night). Battles will hang for several minutes -- if I wait it out, the move does eventually go through, but it's really slowing down my battles.
This is a real problem today (and last night). Battles will hang for several minutes -- if I wait it out, the move does eventually go through, but it's really slowing down my battles.
I'm having the same problem, a good three out of five battles end up hanging in limbo forever no matter whether it's my or my enemies turn. I'm low on battle items too, so it can't be a variation of that bug.
I'm having the same problem, a good three out of five battles end up hanging in limbo forever no matter whether it's my or my enemies turn. I'm low on battle items too, so it can't be a variation of that bug.
tbVuGiv.pngaloaa_zpsc7064e80.pngtbVuGiv.png
I have been having issues in the Woodland Path area- it does not seem to be tied directly to any particular dragon of mine. The enemies will sometimes not take their turns (thus freezing the battle) or my dragons will not execute the attack or skill that I input for them on their turn (again, freezing the battle.) I can sometimes get through 5 or 6 battles before it happens, but it has also happened on my first try so it is a bit hit and miss.

Had no problems in the training fields, just seems to be this area as far as I know as I can not yet fight in the higher level areas.

Using Chrome.
I have been having issues in the Woodland Path area- it does not seem to be tied directly to any particular dragon of mine. The enemies will sometimes not take their turns (thus freezing the battle) or my dragons will not execute the attack or skill that I input for them on their turn (again, freezing the battle.) I can sometimes get through 5 or 6 battles before it happens, but it has also happened on my first try so it is a bit hit and miss.

Had no problems in the training fields, just seems to be this area as far as I know as I can not yet fight in the higher level areas.

Using Chrome.
SFixrnH.pngIeBhKII.png Tf2WhDq.pngnJ9aapY.png
This is really bad tonight. Every few battles, everything just stops working. The enemies are still moving, but they won't attack, and I also can't attack. Unlike yesterday, waiting for a few minutes for the move to go through doesn't seem to work.
This is really bad tonight. Every few battles, everything just stops working. The enemies are still moving, but they won't attack, and I also can't attack. Unlike yesterday, waiting for a few minutes for the move to go through doesn't seem to work.
Yeah, same problem here. I've tried on both sockets and the problem happens in both cases. Been trying to level some dragons for about half an hour and have not quite made it to level 3 yet. :x
Yeah, same problem here. I've tried on both sockets and the problem happens in both cases. Been trying to level some dragons for about half an hour and have not quite made it to level 3 yet. :x
FR_Banners_Lightning_4.png
I haven't been able to finish any battles in 2 days. I get down to the last enemy and it just stops loading. I've tried waiting it out but even after a hour it does nothing.
I only have healing potions for battle items and no one particular dragon seems to be more affected then others.
I haven't been able to finish any battles in 2 days. I get down to the last enemy and it just stops loading. I've tried waiting it out but even after a hour it does nothing.
I only have healing potions for battle items and no one particular dragon seems to be more affected then others.
FRFlightPrideBannerLight_zpsb04aa25a.png
Same here. I'm trying to get a set of dragons from level 21 to level 22 and it just isn't happening tonight. =/
Same here. I'm trying to get a set of dragons from level 21 to level 22 and it just isn't happening tonight. =/
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 88 89