Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Clan Energy Bar Display Issue
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47
Same problem here, in Firefox.
Same problem here, in Firefox.
Some problem here; using Firefox.
Some problem here; using Firefox.
lOF3aoR.png
Greyscale Breeding Association
having the same issue, using firefox
having the same issue, using firefox
Same issue; tried different browser, problem's the same for every one of them.
Same issue; tried different browser, problem's the same for every one of them.
natureh5.png
Same thing here!
Wondered why they were at 100 all day then checked on them and wouldn't you know it!
Everyone was hungry.
Same thing here!
Wondered why they were at 100 all day then checked on them and wouldn't you know it!
Everyone was hungry.
xKXwj9R.gif
Flops
They/Them
Pokemon/Digimon Enthusiast
I like bugs and faceless men

Gif by KingCarnivore@TH
Same here. It was all day yesterday as well.
Same here. It was all day yesterday as well.
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do1_500.png
Thanks for the reports guys. We're aware of the issue and will be looking at this in the morning.

For now, it does appear to be mainly a display issue and not anything that affects gameplay. Your dragons can still be fed and their true totals (and the fact that they were fed) will be reflected in their individual energy bars.
Thanks for the reports guys. We're aware of the issue and will be looking at this in the morning.

For now, it does appear to be mainly a display issue and not anything that affects gameplay. Your dragons can still be fed and their true totals (and the fact that they were fed) will be reflected in their individual energy bars.
I have the same thing. Remembering the glitch where dragon energy went to 0 and feeding did little to fix it, I've decided not to feed my dragons until further notice.
Edit: And then I see Undel's post. Thank you!
I have the same thing. Remembering the glitch where dragon energy went to 0 and feeding did little to fix it, I've decided not to feed my dragons until further notice.
Edit: And then I see Undel's post. Thank you!
Thank you for the update Undel and all the hard work looking into it^^!
Thank you for the update Undel and all the hard work looking into it^^!
My Art Shop (CLOSED for now)
My dragons are hungry as I write this... I'm going to go feed them though since I don't know what the Energy bar is suppose to say since it is stuck on 100% right now.
I noticed yesterday that my Energy bar was at 100% all day as well but didn't think about it until now. So its been at least two days that Energy has been stuck.
My dragons are hungry as I write this... I'm going to go feed them though since I don't know what the Energy bar is suppose to say since it is stuck on 100% right now.
I noticed yesterday that my Energy bar was at 100% all day as well but didn't think about it until now. So its been at least two days that Energy has been stuck.
Banner---Signature-MJ_zpsa6a183fa.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47