Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Clan Energy Bar Display Issue
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 46 47
Same. Chrome. Latest version.
Same. Chrome. Latest version.
If you're trying to get my attention in the forums, please @ me!
Also having this bug. My dragons are showing 45/50 while my bar says 100%. As far as I can tell, it started this morning, but I wasn't on that late last night.

I'm using Firefox 26.0 on Windows 7
Also having this bug. My dragons are showing 45/50 while my bar says 100%. As far as I can tell, it started this morning, but I wasn't on that late last night.

I'm using Firefox 26.0 on Windows 7
I'm using Firefox on my Mac, and I'm also getting the whole "less then 100% energy dragons yet 100% energy bar" thing. Plus they seem to be losing energy at a much faster rate than usual. I've been having to go into my hoard more often than I usually do to restock the food supply.
I'm using Firefox on my Mac, and I'm also getting the whole "less then 100% energy dragons yet 100% energy bar" thing. Plus they seem to be losing energy at a much faster rate than usual. I've been having to go into my hoard more often than I usually do to restock the food supply.
Looking for Dragons in these colors
Magenta/Magenta/Grapefruit for Aether, Light/Arcane/Lightning
Having this problem as well, I fed my dragons and the energy started going back down right after. Really glad I wasted my food :>
Having this problem as well, I fed my dragons and the energy started going back down right after. Really glad I wasted my food :>
Yup, same here. Haven't noticed whether the hunger is going down more quickly than usual, but the bar is showing 100% when all my dragons are on 49/50.
Yup, same here. Haven't noticed whether the hunger is going down more quickly than usual, but the bar is showing 100% when all my dragons are on 49/50.
using the latest version of chrome on a windows 7 PC and I am also having the same problem!
using the latest version of chrome on a windows 7 PC and I am also having the same problem!
same thing here. Lair energy not reflecting dragon hunger.
same thing here. Lair energy not reflecting dragon hunger.
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
Same inconsistency re: dragon hunger not reflecting on clan bar. Started this morning.

Am going to keep track of hunger rate.
Same inconsistency re: dragon hunger not reflecting on clan bar. Started this morning.

Am going to keep track of hunger rate.
Been having the same problem, starting a day or two ago.

I primarily use google chrome but it also shows that way in safari on my ipad.
Been having the same problem, starting a day or two ago.

I primarily use google chrome but it also shows that way in safari on my ipad.
I've the same issue
I've the same issue
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 46 47